注册时间
2007-10-28
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-6-22 22:34:58 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 goback211 于 2009-6-22 22:50 编辑

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Perseverance makes people stronger. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

需要补交作业么?写了一篇,貌似时间又超了...

WhenI was a child, my mother always say that life is like a kind of races, and ifyou want to get to the destination, the best way is to hold on. In my childhood, I didn't understand these wordsso clearly. However, as I grow up, I know the connotation of these words in mylife, especially when I faced difficulties. Perhaps I don't have some important factorto success, but I think the persistence is my most powerful weapon. Equippedwith perseverance, I can overcome most of difficulties and fly to make my dreamcome true. From my point of view, persistence definitely makes people stronger,not only in the physical aspect, but also in the spirit.

Firstof all, persistence can help us obtain a strong body during the process ofexercise. It is said that at the moment that you feel tired when you are exercising, the effect is the best if youcan continue your activities. No one can deny the role of perseverance in thefield of sports. In my childhood, my father always get up early and wake me up to runon the playground. Initially, the role of mine is three laps of 400 meters. Thelast lap seemed to be impossible for me in every morning. However, each time, myfather shouted to me, "Hold on. You can never give up". I have topersist until the end. As a result, at the end of a term, I can easily complete five laps. At thattime, I know the reason for athletes to persist to exercise everyday.Perseverance can help people make a strong body. This would be not so many personal questions.

Inthe field of games and competitions, perseverance perhaps is as paramount asskill. In some kind of matches, persistence would be the most
important factor, such as long race. Theobjective of the race is not to train your skills, but to cultivate yourperseverance. Once you have the ability to hold on until the end, you are perhaps the strongestamong the players. For example, no one can deny Kobe Bryant is the moststrongest player in NBA. However, when others are asked to evaluate Kobe, most people would say that he ispowerful because of his perseverance. Perseverance as a spiritual power canmake you stronger when you faced with opponents in any kind ofcompetitions.

Everyonewould encounter difficulties during his life. But if you have the awareness ofholding on until the end or until we know it is impossible to
success, you can beat any kind ofdifficult. Of course, it is not said that we should hold on all the time, nomatter what the result is. If you know the uselessness of some way, you'd better give up it inadvance. Or you would just waste your energy and time on the illusion.

Perseveranceis a kind of attitude to face lifes. Just like the words of my mother, eventhough there are numerous setbacks in your life, once you hold on and persist to do your best, the futurewould be yours.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 补交cracking ibt essay! 小组写作组goback211 的 第16次作业 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子