寄托币
注册时间
2004-2-15
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-8-4 07:41:25 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
I want to share with you this newly launched 2+2 program of Harvard Business School. I was fortunate enough to get accepted as a member of the first cohort, and I hope to repay that fortune by helping future applicants. The official website is here: http://www.hbs.edu/mba/admissions/2+2/.

This program targets undergraduates who are in their junior year (3rd year) and rising to the 4th, especially those who are not traditional business majors. 2+2 means that you will work for 2 years after college and then study for the MBA degree for another 2 years. The deadline for application is July 1st and interview invitations have just been sent out around this time. I have written an article about how to prepare for the interview--so if you've got one, CONGRATULATIONS, and I hope this can help you.

I will continue to write about business school application and college application on my website--Live the Dream Now. You can visit it or subscribe to it if interested.

Good luck to everyone who visits this forum regularly.
Nothing is impossible in the world!
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-10
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-8-22 23:21:12 |只看该作者
Hi! I'm quite interested in this program. Would you please give me some detail information about how to apply for it? Thanks a million!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-6-7
精华
帖子

荣誉版主 Libra天秤座 US Assistant US Applicant

板凳
发表于 2009-8-22 23:39:18 |只看该作者
already pass the deadline...

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-10
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2009-8-28 21:37:02 |只看该作者
I'm a second year student. I want to prepare for the application. Would you please tell me about the requirements or personal experience? 3# sunskystar

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-2-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-9-24 23:24:57 |只看该作者
2# vanessalj

Hi Vanessa:

Sorry for the late reply. The best way to get in touch with me is to comment on my website. I will read every comment and respond in various ways if necessary, either directly via a reply comment, or via a new post addressing your question. It is also a nice place to get to know other interested students and help each other out.

A new post I have just written that can help you get started is 20 Steps to Apply for HBS 2+2 Program. It is a nice guide to get you started on the application. Let me know your questions by putting comments below the post. Check the "Notify me of followup comments via e-mail" below the comment box so that you will get email notice when I reply. To get most out of what I have to say about the HBS 2+2 Program, you should subscribe to the website.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Dong
Nothing is impossible in the world!

使用道具 举报

RE: 关于哈佛商学院2+2项目 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华