注册时间
2007-6-29
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-7-18 18:42:55 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Writing (A or B):
Should governments spend more money on improving roads and highways, or should governments spend more money on improving public transportation (buses, trains, subways)? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

As far as I concerned, I realized that government should keep a financial balance on the progress of roads and highways and the advance of public transportations. They are mutually correlative sides in improving city's traffic environment and both beneficial for residents' lives.

Nowadays, traffic accidents are mostly caused by poor conditions of roads and highways, which have not been renovated for more than ten years due to the shortage of financial aids. A systematic statistic from national traffic department proved this. Taking the figures of Shanghai City for example, almost 70% of totally traffic accidents could be attributed to the poor conditions of roads and highways. Additionally, a road or highway in disrepair not only threatens the safe and smooth transportation, but also takes an offensive appearance to citizens and others. Beautifully natural scenery are exhibiting and orderly buildings are ranking along the tough roads seems a joke in any case.

Besides, both insensitive oriented instruments and poor controlled brake pedals are other two chief criminals led to horribly traffic accidents, in which many people lose their arms, legs and even lives. Thus, funds more than those launched in former years should also be invested in bettering public transportation as buses, trains, subways no time to delay. Moreover, inefficient engines produce a large amount of poisonous gases, polluting air and endangering people's health. It should also be completely altered as soon as possible just through replacing the shabby buses or trains.

In all, government should pay much attention both to roads and highway conditions and to public transportation. Of course, the thoroughly balanced distribution between them could not be achieved, especially during some serious period when budget fell as the result of the increasing expenses of other sections of government, such as public equipment. Here, other methods will be proposed to partially solve these problems. For example, in my opinion, the reduction of private cars will dramatically cut in released gases and alleviate air pollutions.

Speaking(16号机经):
Which kind of magazine do you prefer to read, novels, poetries, or......
Do you prefer to live with roommates or you prefer to live by yourself?
见链接http://www.mediafire.com/?7eh5oibqh22

[ 本帖最后由 mercy123 于 2007-7-18 18:50 编辑 ]
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-29
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-7-19 15:07:00 |只看该作者
Writing:
As far as I concerned(I am concerned)
, I realized that government should keep a financial balance on the progress of roads and highways and the advance of public transportations. They are mutually correlative sides in improving city's traffic environment and both beneficial for residents' lives.

Nowadays, traffic accidents are mostly caused by poor conditions of roads and highways, which have not been renovated for more than ten years due to the shortage of financial aids. A systematic statistic from national traffic department proved this. Taking the figures of Shanghai City for example, almost 70% of totally
(total) traffic accidents could be attributed to the poor conditions of roads and highways. Additionally, a road or highway in disrepair not only threatens the safe and smooth transportation, but also takes an offensive appearance to citizens and others. Beautifully natural scenery are exhibiting and orderly buildings are ranking along the tough roads seems a joke in any case. (which seems a joke in any case)Besides, both insensitive oriented instruments(the meaning here is somewhat obscure,do you mean steering wheels?) and poor controlled brake pedals are other two chief criminals(?I am not sure whether the expression is correct) led to horribly traffic accidents, in which many people lose their arms, legs and even lives. Thus, funds more than those (were) launched in former years should also be invested in bettering public transportation as buses, trains, (and) subways no time to delay. Moreover, inefficient engines produce a large amount of poisonous gases, polluting air and endangering people's health. It should also be completely altered as soon as possible just through replacing the shabby buses or trains. In all, government should pay much attention both to roads and highway(s) conditions and to public transportation(s). Of course, the thoroughly balanced distribution between them could not be achieved, especially during some serious period when budget fell as the result of the increasing expenses of other sections of government, such as public equipment. Here, other methods will be proposed to partially solve these problems. For example, in my opinion, the reduction of private cars will dramatically cut (delete in) released gases and alleviate air pollutions

Comments:
1.       In my opinion,the article is articulate and coherent,in spite of some mistakes.
2.       Something to be improved , if any, may be that more substantial contents will enhance your performamce.
3.       There is much for me to learn from your article.  Fighting together J

Speaking:
I strongly prefer living with roomates than living by myself.(Here the usage of “prefer” may be “prefer doing to doing”?)There are obviously two reasons.One of the two reason to the idea is we can share books,cosmetics ,and even troubles,or we need to talk about….

Some suggestions: Your speech contains enough information,and your speaking speed is appropriate.If you can pronounce more clearly,your presentation will be much better.

[ 本帖最后由 yeren7722 于 2007-7-19 15:23 编辑 ]

使用道具 举报

RE: Crack 9T小组第二次作业 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子