寄托币
注册时间
2005-9-25
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-7-26 20:59:10 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
The friends who are similar to ourselves can do as a mirror of ourselves while the friends who are different from ourselves can give us a complementarity. Different people have different attitudes towards the way to choose friends. I like to choose friends similar to me better.

In the first place, two friends who are similar can have same interests and common topics to say.  It is an important factor to have many common interests to share when I choose friends. For example, I met Linan, my best friend when we are about 6 years old, we play together, study together, we share the same favorite color, clothes style, tale books and so many things. It is the similarity that keeps our good relationship till now and we insist it will last forever. After all, the friends who are similar to me can give me more interesting.

In the second place, the similar friends can learn the thoughts in your deep heart. It is impossible to have no trouble in one’s whole life span. When I am in trouble, I always want my friends can give me a hand, not in material, but in spirit. The friends who are different from me are difficult to get knowledge of the reason for my bad mood. I also have some friends who are different from me, but I always find it difficult to understand the ideas and deeds of them. There is a short of commutative understanding of each other. In a word, the similar friends can make us much happier.

On the other hand, finding friends who are different from us has its own merits.  The friends different from me can give me an opportunity to enlarge the knowledge fields and make things easier in the future, to know different kinds of people and prepare for the complex society, to understand various thoughts of human beings and get along well with the people around me. I can learn much from friends who are not similar to me.

Above all, the friends who are similar to us and the friends who are different from us both can give valuable experience to us. But in my own opinion, it is the similar friends who can get along much better with me and make me much happier.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-9-12
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-7-27 21:01:13 |只看该作者
The friends who are similar to ourselves can do(do有点口语话,用serve好点) as a mirror of ourselves while the friends who are different from ourselves can give us a complementarity(be a complementarity to me/serve as a complement to me). Different people have different attitudes towards the way to choose friends(不应该是选择朋友的方法吧,而是选择什么样的朋友). I like to choose friends similar to me better(这个句子读起来有点别扭,去掉better, 改成I would like to, 或者I prefer to好点).

In the first place, two friends who are similar (to each other) can have same interests and common topics to say(to say有点口语化).  It is an important factor to have many common interests to share when I choose friends. For example, I met Linan, my best friend when we are(were) about 6 years old, we play together, study together, we share the same favorite color, clothes style, tale books and so many things. It is the similarity that keeps our good relationship till now and we insist it(指代不明,改成our frendship) will last forever. After all(这个短语是毕竟/终究的意思,在这里不合适吧), the friends who are similar to me can give me sth more interesting.(最后这一句是多余,要么去掉。要么继续说有什么more interesting)

In the second place, the(去掉) similar friends can learn the thoughts in your deep heart. It is impossible to have no trouble in one’s whole life span. When I am in trouble, I always want my friends can give me a hand, not in material, but in spirit. The friends who are different from me are difficult to get knowledge of the reason(没有get knowledge这种说法吧,改成become aware of the cause) for my bad mood. I also have some friends who are different from me, but I always find it difficult to understand the ideas and deeds of them. There is a short of commutative understanding of each other(这句话在这里是什么意思?). In a word, the similar friends can make us much happier.

On the other hand, finding friends who are different from us has its own merits.  The friends different from me(前面是us,不统一) can give me an opportunity to enlarge the knowledge fields and make things(这个也比较口语化,address some issues) easier(easier这个理由不充分,逻辑不明显,如果要这个理由中间最好再加一句过渡的) in the future, to know different kinds of people and prepare for the complex society, to understand various thoughts of human beings and get along well with the people around me.(推理的结论最好能直接得出,你的这几个结论都是一下子给出来的,感觉理由不充足,最好选择其中一个,给出详细点的理由) I can learn much from friends who are not similar to me.

Above all, the friends who are similar to us and the friends who are different from us both can give valuable experience to us. But in my own opinion, it is the similar friends who can get along much better with me and make me much happier.

文章层次还比较清楚,但是你的用词都比较简单,最好能多看点范文,积累一些复杂一点的词组,注意同意词之间的变换。
另外你的转接连词用得太少,都是一句一句的给出,中间最能有点连接词,这样可以使文章读起来更流畅,也可以帮助别人理解你文章的意思。
最后就是推理一定要清楚、直接,最好不要由一个简单的理由一下推出几个结论出来,并且你的结论感觉都是比较间接的,老美都是很直接的,你这样会让他们感觉你逻辑有问题。

[ 本帖最后由 leadensky 于 2007-7-27 21:22 编辑 ]

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-9-25
精华
帖子
板凳