寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-19
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-7-18 16:28:53 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
writing(A or B)(Money):Should governments spend more money on improving roads and highways, or should governments spend more money on improving public transportation (buses, trains, subways)? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

The question is focus on either the governments should spend more money on improving roads and highways or on public transportation (buses, trains, and subways). In my opinion, both the two factors are significant to the development of the whole country. So governments should pay the same attentions towards these.

On one hand, governments should spend money on improving roads and highways, because roads and highways are vital to the development of the local economy. If some areas would like to develop their economy, they should have enough straight and wide roads and highways, which are the ligaments between outside and themselves. The mainly function of them is bring material the place lake and send the products which really come out benefit of economy. Hence, governments could never pay little attention to improving roads and highways.

On the other hand, public transportation, such as buses, trains, subways, is too close to the residents’ life to be neglected governments. If the governments do not spend enough money on it, the travel of residents must be not convenient enough and the living-pace of local place will be slow down. As a result, time could not be used effectively, and in other words, efficiency there could not be high and pace of development will finally be influenced.

Because all the two sides should be paid enough attention, governments should harmonize their development well. Anyone of them should not be dropped, while anyone of them should not be “doted”. For example, if governments pay too much to roads and highways but neglect the public transportation, people will have not enough buses and trains to use the straight and wide roads because of the lack of public transportation.

As a conclusion, governments should divide the money to both the building of roads and highways and the development of public transportation, and make them development harmonious and fast.

speaking(16号机经):which kind of magazine do you prefer to read, novels, poetries, or......

well, to me, my favourite magazine is novel. Firstly, there are always some famous persons in the story. They have exciting experience and widespread knowledge. I can learn a lot of by reading novels. What’s more, by reading some novels, I can cognize some other culture I can get in touch with in the daily life and know how other people live and their living principles, which will improve my own live finally.

do you prefer to live with roommates or you prefer to live by yourself?

I prefer to live with roommates. Firstly, roommates can give me much help in study and daily lives. And also, I can help them if they have troubles. Secondly, roommates and I can comfort each other when anyone of us is sad and expressed. This will help us to have a better mood when we are facing difficulty. Thirdly, living with roommates is helpful to improve my skill of communication, which is a basic and important skill to get into society.

[ 本帖最后由 holding 于 2007-7-18 16:31 编辑 ]
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-19
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-7-18 16:32:53 |只看该作者