注册时间
2007-1-29
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-8-9 09:24:20 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
8:28-10:10
My home locates in a small beautiful town, and there are not many entertaining facilities here.Recently, it has been annouce that a new moive theater will be constructed in my neighbourhood, it is really a excellent for people, I cannot agree more with the plan in that the new moive theater can facilitate people's lives, increase the economic development in my hometown.

In the first place, people will be more convenient to see the film they prefer with the building of the theater. In the past, people in the town had few activity for relaxation. And the old theater was a long distance form where people lived. If they wanted to see a moive, they should drive about 1 hour to the old little theater,which was a boring thing.For example, last week.There was a famous moive,Transformer, which a multitude of people wanted to see.However, because of the old theater, the majority of them had to wait a long a time.What a discouring matter. the If a new theater is built in my neighhourhood, much more convenient it will be for people to recreate themselves with the exciting moives.

Furthermore, the economy will also be developed deeply by the theater.That is, when the theater is been constructed, it requires not only a vast amount of materials such as lumbers, but also numerous labor force. Therefore, the factory in the town can manufacture the lumbers and other materials that the theater needs, and meanwhile the  unemployed people can have more opportunities to get a job. One the other hand, after the theater is completed, the custmers who go to see the film will consume a large number of foods and other things, which will profoundly benefit the shops near by. As a consequence, with the incearing income from the theater, the equipments and techniques of factories will be improved, at the same time, the shops will enhance their quality of service and goods, both of which will contribute derectly to the economic rise in my town.

Admittedly, the theater will also bring some negtive impact to the town. For example, if the theater is opened until midnight, the noises from it will disturb the people nearby who usually has went to sleep. Another problem is the traffic jam, because of the cars parked by the custmers, the road near the theater will become more crowded.

In conclusion, although the theater may lead to a few merits to by town, we cannot throw the baby out with the bath water. And I am fully convinced that the theater , if appropriately administrated, will have a benificial influence to people's life in my home town..

时间越写越长了..真担心考试的时间写不完...兄弟们给点建议哦...
Still up-and-down...
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-7-25
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-8-10 12:12:02 |只看该作者