注册时间
2009-8-26
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2010-8-31 17:32:05 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 luoln 于 2010-8-31 17:33 编辑

0831   luoln

09.05.30NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Younger school children (ages five to ten) should be required to study art and music in addition to math, science, history and language.
15:58-16:28

The development of children's intelligence in both fields of art and science is important in the period of five to ten. In spite of learning math, physic, history and language in school, children at this age should also improve understanding of art and music. Panting, playing piano or singing, no matter what form of art, offers lots of benefits for young school children.

First of all, it is easier for younger children to gain skills and enjoy fun in the world of art. According to a survey of Children International, based on the statistics of more than ten thousand young children in zero to fifteen, ages that ranged from five to seven is the most crucial period for developing children's sensitivity of color, line, and rhythm. In other words, it is the best time to learn drawing, all kinds of instrument or singing and achieve efficiently in the sensitive stage.

Furthermore, in school, children in junior grade have enough time and energy to dabble at more subjects in different areas in addition to those that are basically acquired in teaching plan. Since the pressure of examine and higher school entrance has not been met in young children, they can frequently allocate their time to do practice in instrument, draw with friends in the open air. In this varied and colorful experience, children embrace the joy of art. The beautiful melody of Mozart and the persistence behind the Mozart's story both encourage children to love life and be strong when faced with difficulty in the future. When learning to draw what they see in the nature, the color, the shape and the change of light, children develop a good habit of observation, which children will profit greatly from.

In conclusion, young children who are in the age of five to ten, have the innate potential to study arts and once they step into the world of art, their childhood will become more colorful.
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-15
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2010-8-31 18:27:36 |只看该作者
09.05.30NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Younger school children (ages five to ten) should be required to study art and music in addition to math, science, history and language.
15:58-16:28

The development of children's intelligence in both fields of art and science is important in the period of five to ten这个用法不是很地道,谁的period,限定不明确. In spite of可以考虑用besides learning math, physic, history and language in school, children at this age should also improve understanding of art and music. Panting, playing piano or singing, no matter what form of art, offers lots of benefits for young school children.

First of all, it is easier for younger children to gain skills and enjoy fun in the world of art. According to a survey of Children International, based on the statistics of more than ten thousand young children in zero to fifteen, ages that ranged from five to seven is the most crucial period for developing children's sensitivity of color, line, and rhythm. In other words, it is the best time to learn drawing, all kinds of instrument or singing and (to)achieve efficiently (efficiency) in the sensitive stage.

Furthermore, in school, children in junior grade have enough time and energy to dabble at more subjects in different areas in addition to those that are basically acquired in teaching plan. Since the pressure of examine and higher school entrance has not been met in young children, they can frequently allocate their time to do practice in instrument, draw with friends in the open air. In this varied and colorful experience, children embrace the joy of art. The beautiful melody of Mozart and the persistence behind the Mozart's story both encourage children to love life and be strong when faced with difficulty in the future. When learning to draw what they see in the nature, the color, the shape and the change of light, children develop a good habit of observation, which children will profit greatly from.

In conclusion, young children who are in the age of five to ten, have the innate potential to study arts and once they step into the world of art, their childhood will become more colorful.\
可以再多点例子,理由也可以再充分点,有点牵强的感觉~~看看戴云老师的万金油吧,很经典。我也是菜鸟呼呼,一点小建议

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-26
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2010-8-31 21:41:25 |只看该作者
谢谢妄北那么及时的指正哦~ 其实是想要写例子的,但总觉得加进去很勉强的感觉。。   3# 妄北Echo

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-1 17:12:13 |只看该作者
9月1日独立写作:

2009.9.11 北美预测机经
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Governments should pay more attention to health-care issues than environmental issues.

When facing with the seriousness of the environmental pollution and "the threat of a growing number of public health hazard", governments should carry out meassures to "settle both of these problems". Since to garantee a harmony between man and nature and to provide citizens a healthy   life are official responsibilities, authorities have to pay equal attention to both health-care issues and environmental issues.

Firstly, in the struggle of varial kinds of disease, governments play a significant role. The power of individuals is poor in the face of serious illness, espically those that are highly contagious or discovered for the first time. In these case, we need a powerful organization to union the phisical talents to find out a proper treatment, to give confidence for those who are fighting for the desease and to calm down the public panic. Many people would still remember the SARS epidemic, which quickly expanded across the globe in 2003. All governments paid enough attention to do with  the severe disaster. In China, authorities arranged the whole work, including quarantining infected person, united with other countries to work on the medical care and preventing other citizens from being affected. Finally, the danger of SARS was removed and the public heath was ensured. What's more, new-born babies are acquired to take vaccines as a precaution against contracting many disease, which is also a program that goverments apply to improve peole's ressistance to viruses.

Similarly, less attention paid to environmental pollution, lower degree of public satisfaction to the establishment. The global warming, the desertification, the extinction of many species and other issues, which should not be neglected, are waiting for governments to take measures to. The huge expense to control the deterioration and policies to prevent further damage are neceesary and can only be brought in to practice by polity. The continuous development of a society depends on the environment. Also, a favoravle environment has benefit for people's health. According to a survey of World Health Organization, people living in the major industial cities are more possible to have lung disease than those living in countryside, which means that there is an association between airquality levels and the incidence of pulmonary disease in the world's cities. Thus, caring about the environmental pollution corresponds to caring about citizen's health.

To sum up, both environmental issues and health-care issues are important and should be offered equal attention. In this way the society attain a hormanious relationship between man and nature and a satisfaction of public.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-5-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-1 22:33:14 |只看该作者
改好了~~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-12-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-2 13:12:41 |只看该作者
改好了

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-20
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-2 13:15:43 |只看该作者
OK 9.1 done

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-2 14:00:38 |只看该作者
0902 独立写作

09.06.12NA   Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students should not take part-time jobs while they are studying in universities.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-4-20
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-3 20:36:08 |只看该作者
9# luoln
个人意见,仅供参考~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-3 22:34:26 |只看该作者
0903独立写作

2009.9.25 NA
Do you prefer to take a low-paid but secure job or a job with a high salary but easy to lose?  

When two offers present in front of me, one provides a lower salary considering the normal level in job market but guarantees me a long-term position, while another promises me a desirable salary but has an ambiguous statement for further employment contract, preferably I will chose the first one, low in payment but secure enough to be created as a whole life career.

Sometimes choosing a job is like choosing a companion for a life in certain field; how much it could return us is not prioritized compared with its loyalty. A company is a stage where our intellect can shows out glaringly and our dream in vacation can be fulfilled. I don't expect the stage, the setting and the make-up are always changing and all the time I am worried about that my companion will betray me. So a job that is easy to lose, not matter how high the earnings, cannot win my favor.

On the other hand, we have to concede that a low salary is fair for a freshman since a freshman has no idea about the specified principle of the company and are more possible to make mistakes at a new position than those experienced. The company should spare extra energy to instruct the new comer and to shift the responsibility of mistake. Thinking about the potential expends, I will approve the reasonable low payment, especially at the same time, and my employer guarantees me a long-term contract. In that case, I would not appreciate it more. Instead of wasting time to cycle in submitting the resume, waiting for the interview, receiving a job for months and then fired, I would rather to start career with a low salary, improving my skills in the practice, grasping every chance to get a higher position and finally, accompanied with my desirable salary. By that time, I have been in a perfect situation, high payment together with reliable job.

How could I be so confident? Because I always believe in an old saying, if you work at it hard enough, you can grind an iron rod into a needle. The beginning may be hard, the process may be tough, but since I'm in the way, one way that is secure. Then I will believe that this way will end in happiness, only if I work hard enough.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-3-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-4 14:57:42 |只看该作者
不好意思,改迟了
http://www.1point3acres.com/bbs/?fromuid=3975

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-4 22:02:35 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 jjooyy 于 2010-9-5 00:05 编辑

好作文!赞~!!
错误   建议   精彩
少混QQ, 论坛,多练习!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-5 11:22:56 |只看该作者
94日交
09.08.01NA
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? If you do not make sure other people (especially influential people or your employers) know about your strengths and accomplishments, you will never get successful in life.

09:44-10:14
351 words

The reasons that people get success are varied, working hard, having strengths in certain field, a strong will that never gives up, a good judge of talent and so on. In my opinion, making the influential people discover one's strengths and accomplishments is a major concern if he/she wants to get a successful life.

Everyone has a dream waiting for realizing. We working hard to improve our skills, to go through all kinds of difficulties and believe that there is no doubt the day will come up when all glories are around us. No one can deny people who are full with perspiration have no chance to success. While anther cause, an influential person who can identify our strong points, is so weighty that sometimes will upset others,

A good judge of talent is essential to give people an opportunity to reveal ability. China has good which an old saying said that the splendid steed to be common but Bole not to be common. Bole in this saying is considered as a person who can judge talent's strengths and this Chinese old saying means that although the steed has the strength in running fast, without a Bole, it cannot be recognized from horses. Similarly, in our lives, having our strengths and accomplishments to be known for our superior, we can get the chance to develop our full capacity and attain a great deal. Bella, a friend of mine, once was a common girl in our view, getting average in all courses and having not special skill in music or arts. However, one day one of her writing was published in a famous magazine, Reader, and from then on she received a growing number of soliciting manuscripts from publishers and became a notable professional writer finally. We all know that the editor of the Reader is Bella's Bole and play a crucial role in her way of success.

Before we are required to do a job, we should make sure that the person who gives the order has clearly known our strengths and accomplishments, so that we can go directly to success.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-7 20:16:22 |只看该作者
不错 nice
Don't worry Be happy