2006-12-19
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-8-3 22:20:05 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览

第十次作业:

writing(Game):

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Playing games teaches us about life. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Some people say life is a game, and living a life is just playing a game. Although I can not agree with them totally, I concede that playing games can bring us more about life, besides fun and relax.

In the first place, most games are designed based on the material in our life. Playing games could lead us more deeply to know the principle of life. For example, a fighting game, in which success is just to win your competitors, tells us individual succeed is always the strongest and bravest in all of us. On the other hand, in a team-work game, we will be taught that cooperation is also vital to success. Having the knowledge of communication with others, the way we gain our achievement is more smoothly. What is more, I have to introduce a game named fictitious life. In this game, player could choose the hero's appearance, ability, character, and occupation. Playing this game is look like a trip of future. Through the game, we could face some problems we may face in the future, if we design the hero as ourselves. Operating our hero could also tell us whether we are suitable the join into the occupation like in the game.

Moreover, failure in games could teach us to face difficulties fearlessly. All too often we see a hopeful individual is defeated by failure at the place he is so close to his aim. People are always confused by failing. But only if we overcome it, it is easy to realize that the biggest enemy is not other difficulty, but the fear of ourselves. Games give us a opportunity to taste failure and conquer it with the least pay before bigger troubles in the future. Through games, we could taste the feeling of failure and learn how to come over them.

In addition, playing games is also a training of self-controlling. Nowadays, new kinds of games come out every day. And every of them are so interesting that some people want to try. Fun, relax, fictitious success become large attraction to people, especially students. If students could appropriately deal with the relationship between games and study, they can also gain the ability of self-controlling.

speaking(XXX号机经):

1. Where will you go when you are with your friends, why?

I would like to spend my time with my friends in the park near my home.

Firstly, the park is very beautiful. And we can have a good mood there. We can have some picnics there.

Secondly, the environment there is very quiet. And we can do some reading together. And talking to each other with our experience.

Thirdly, in some weekends, there will be some fireworks in the park. We can go there seeing this and have a good time.

2. Which do you prefer, eating at home or at restaurants, why?

The restaurant is making our life more and more convenient, but I think I prefer eating at home.
Firstly, I think eating at home is much cleaner than at reataurants.
Secondly, some people think that preparing food is a very tough work. But I think this progress is full of happiness. And we can cooperate with our families.
Thirdly, eating together could improve the happy sphere in our life and make our home full of love.

[ 本帖最后由 holding 于 2007-8-3 22:43 编辑 ]
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-5
精华
帖子

Golden Apple

沙发
发表于 2007-8-4 14:51:28 |只看该作者

Done

听力下载不成功,有其他办法么?

Some people say life is a game, and living a life is just playing a game. Although I can not agree with them totally, I concede that playing games can bring us more about life, besides fun and relax.
In the first place, most games are designed based on the material in our life. Playing games could lead us more deeply to know the principle of life(这里是故意用倒装的么?如果不是的话,more deeply放在句尾读起来更舒服). For example, a fighting game, in which success is just to win your competitors, tells us individual succeed is always the strongest and bravest in all of us. On the other hand, in a team-work game, we will be taught that cooperation is also vital to success. Having the knowledge of communication with others, the way we gain our achievement is more smoothly(we can attain our achievement smoothly 感谢小马家家的建议). What is more, I have to (have to 有不得不,只好,勉强愿意的意思,用在这里好像不大合适)introduce a game named fictitious life. In this game, player could choose the hero's appearance, ability, character, and occupation. Playing this game is look like a trip of future. Through the game, we could face some problems we may face (两个face,略显重复)in the future, if we design the hero as ourselves. Operating our hero could also tell us whether we are suitable the join into the occupation like in the game.
结构上没有问题,但是你的第二句提到的the principle of life好像跟最后那个例子关系不太大。最后一个例子是要强调在游戏中可以“预演”人生,和接下来的段落主题倒是很接近,不如放到下面一段。
Moreover, failure in games could teach us to face difficulties fearlessly. All too often we see a hopeful individual is (去掉is) defeated by failure (去掉by failure) at the place he is(去掉he is) so close to his aim. People are always confused by failing. But only if (only if 是什么意思?没查到…… once?)we overcome it, it is easy to realize that the biggest enemy is not other difficulty, but the fear of ourselves. Games give us a(an) opportunity to taste failure (experience failure) and conquer it with the least pay (cost) before bigger troubles in the future. Through games, we could taste the feeling of failure and learn how to come over them (it).
In addition, playing games is also a training of self-controlling. Nowadays, new kinds of games come out every day. And every(each) of them are (is) so interesting that some people want to try. Fun, relax, fictitious success become large attraction to people, especially students. If students could appropriately deal with the relationship between games and study, they can also gain the ability of self-controlling.
最后一段论点很好,要是能再扩充一下内容就更完美了。

[ 本帖最后由 冬子 于 2007-8-4 15:08 编辑 ]
分说  不苛求每次努力都成功
不分说  即使败了也不许倒下
不由分说  美利坚我是去定了

寄托之路,不由分說

铜豌豆
充满了美食、YY、HC、牢骚的自留地

继续八卦我的人,新的一年里会睡觉睡到手抽筋,数offer数到自然醒    ( ̄y▽ ̄)╭

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币