2006-1-24
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-7-17 13:03:49 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
7.17-7.18:第一次作业
作文
People attend college or university for many different reasons(for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge).Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

When it comes to the reason why students today compete seriously to attend university different people will offer their respective attitude. Some may hold the opinion that joining the university study will realize the long dreamed ideal, while others consider the reality request of future job. As far as I concerned,the situation varies from one to another and different people have the diverse background to make this choice.

First and foremost, the environment of the university provides the excellent condition for the advanced education. For instances, the library offers us textbook,reference and thesis, which broaden the outlook and improve professional skill., the teachers and the tutors may solve the problem at the first time when perplexity advents, and furthermore, campus provides the quietest and most secluded area to accumulate knowledge and experience which can be highlighted in seeking job or in the further graduated study.

In addition, another more essential factor why people advocate university education is that academic degree supports stronger assurances to the opportunity in apply a desire job position. No one can deny the fact that the education background is the superior condition on which the company chooses employees depend. As a consequence, the majority of the students who determine to attend university harbor an anticipation to be more competitive and capacity in order to attain abundant opportunities after the graduation. The reason why they enter the university can be summarized in one saying knowledge is the access to be success.

Last but not least, special people may have special reason which also should be brought up here. A more present and practical context is as following. Someone who is compelled to enter the university is attributed to his parent idealism that looking forward the elapse wish to be come true in their child life. Meanwhile, a group of undergraduates, who choose to continue their advanced education, dont have their particular reason and just follow the trend.

From what I have discussed above, we may safely arrived at the conclusion that, although different people attend the university for different purposes, the final destination is affirmed, that is promoting themselves to be more appealing to the society.

口语
If you could meet a famous entertainer or athlete, who would that be, and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

If I could meet a famous athlete, I anticipate she will be SangLan who is a excellent gymnast in China.
Firstly, she is not only the famous athlete in gymnastics, but also the most fortitude woman in my eyes. She was injured in a sports meeting 10 years ago, and from that time on she cant move at all .She had have to say good bay to her favorite gymnast and stayed in bed all her following life. However, when she faced the most horrible tragedy, she did not lose herself and confront her life courageously. That spirit is what I respect.
Furthermore, she didnt consider herself to be the disabled. Although she cant take part in the sports any more, she began her career on public welfare and collect fund foundation to the athlete who has the same adversity as her. In addition, she was nominated to the most successful woman 2007 in June this year.
Her fortitude and achievements move me and the people around her.

[ 本帖最后由 zhangyebb 于 2007-7-17 18:31 编辑 ]
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-24
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-7-17 22:41:51 |只看该作者
作文
People attend college or university for many different reasons(for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge).Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

When it comes to the reason why students today compete seriously to attend university different people will offer their respective attitude. Some may hold the opinion that joining the university study will realize the long dreamed ideal(觉得有点中式英语的味道了), while others consider the reality request of future job. As far as I concerned,the situation varies from one to another and different people have the diverse background to make this choice.

First and foremost, the environment of the university provides the excellent condition for the advanced education. For instances, the library offers us textbook,reference and thesis, which broaden the outlook and improve professional skill., the teachers and the tutors may solve the problem at the first time when perplexity advents, and furthermore, campus provides the quietest and most secluded(换tranquil吧,感觉secluede是贬义词) area to accumulate knowledge and experience which can be highlighted in seeking job or in the further graduated study.

In addition, another more essential factor why people advocate university education is that academic degree supports stronger assurances to the opportunity in apply a desire job position. No one can deny the fact that the education background is the superior condition on which the company chooses employees depend. As a consequence, the majority of the students who determine to attend university harbor an anticipation to be more competitive and capacity in order to attain abundant opportunities after the graduation. The reason why they enter the university can be summarized in one saying knowledge is the access to be success.

Last but not least, special people may have special reason which also should be brought up here. A more present and practical context is as following. Someone who is compelled to enter the university is attributed to his parent idealism that looking forward the elapse wish to be come true in their child life. Meanwhile, a group of undergraduates, who choose to continue their advanced education, dont have their particular reason and just follow the trend.

From what I have discussed above, we may safely arrived at the conclusion that, although different people attend the university for different purposes, the final destination is affirmed, that is promoting themselves to be more appealing to the society.
写的好棒啊!!!

口语
If you could meet a famous entertainer or athlete, who would that be, and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

If I could meet a famous athlete, I anticipate she will be SangLan who is a excellent gymnast in China.
Firstly, she is not only the famous athlete in gymnastics, but also the most fortitude woman in my eyes. She was injured in a sports meeting 10 years ago, and from that time on she cant move at all .She had have to say good bay to her favorite gymnast and stayed in bed all her following life. However, when she faced the most horrible tragedy, she did not lose herself and confront her life courageously. That spirit is what I respect.
Furthermore, she didnt consider herself to be the disabled. Although she cant take part in the sports any more, she began her career on public welfare and collect fund foundation to the athlete who has the same adversity as her. In addition, she was nominated to the most successful woman 2007 in June this year.
(好棒,赞!)

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-9-19
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2007-7-18 23:20:22 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-1-24
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2007-7-18 23:40:24 |只看该作者

改晚啦 不好意思哈

When it comes to the reason why students today compete seriously to attend university different people will offer their different)respective attitude (attitudes). Some may hold the opinion that joining the university study will realize the long dreamed ideal, while others consider the reality request of future job. As far as I am concerned,the situation varies from one to another and different people have the diverse background to make this choice.

呵呵模版的痕迹太重了吧

First and foremost, the environment of the university provides the excellent condition for the advanced education. For instances, the library offers us textbook,reference and thesis, which broaden the outlook and improve professional skill, the teachers and the tutors may solve the problem at the first time when perplexity advents, and furthermore, campus provides the quietest and most secluded area to accumulate knowledge and experience which can be highlighted in seeking job or in the further graduated study.(great! 这些details我怎么没想到 )
In addition, another more essential factor why people advocate university education is that academic degree supports stronger assurances to the opportunity in applying a desire job position. No one can deny the fact that the education background is the superior condition on which the company chooses employees depend. As a consequence, the majority of the students who determine to attend university harbor an anticipation to be more competitive and capacity in order to attain abundant opportunities after the graduation. The reason why they enter the university can be summarized in one saying knowledge is the access to be success.(good)
Last but not least, special people may have special reason which also should be brought up here. A more present and practical context is as following . Someone who is compelled to enter the university is attributed to his parent idealism that looking forward the elapse wish to be come true in their child life. Meanwhile, a group of undergraduates, who choose to continue their advanced education, dont have their particular reason and just follow the trend.
呵呵 可以开头也提一下主题句 呼应啊

口语
Firstly, she is not only the famous athlete in gymnastics, but also the most fortitude woman in my eyes. She was injured in a sports meeting 10 years ago, and from that time on she can
t move at all .She had have to say good bay (goodbye) to her favorite gymnast and stayed in bed all her following life. However, when she faced the most horrible tragedy, she did not lose herself and confront her life courageously. That spirit is what I respect.
Furthermore, she didn
t consider herself to be the disabled. Although she can
t take part in the sports any more, she began her career on public welfare and collect fund foundation to the athlete who has the same adversity as her. In addition, she was nominated to the most successful woman 2007 in June this year.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-1-24
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-7-18 23:41:54 |只看该作者
感谢vivi呢~~~
字有点儿大,自己重贴了下

使用道具 举报

RE: [九月IBT第一次作业] [修改]