注册时间
2006-6-28
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-7-24 21:07:27 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
写作:
You have the opportunity to visit a foreign country for two weeks. Which country would you like to visit? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.

You have the opportunity to visit a foreign country for two weeks. Which country would you like to visit? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.
WORDS: 326          TIME: 00:45:00          DATE: 2007-7-24 21:01:46

Which country would people like to visit? Different people may have respective answers. Some prefer to romantic France, some like to visit modern and free US, others want to tour Australia to enjoy the scene of south hemisphere. When it comes to me, I incline to go to mysterious Egypt, not only for her ancient relics such as pyramid, but for their wisdom to regulate the need of development and the necessicity of protecting wonder of their forerunners.

First of all, one reason that I choose Egypt is due to marvelous relics in there. The Great Pyrimand just becomes the symbol of this country. Along with the Nile river, we can see the artificial miracle- the Suzie Cannel which shorten the distance between two continent of Asia and Europe. Across this cannel, the Red sea which is the last difficulty to Moses who leads his people escape Egypt comes into sight. The surging waves make people realize that freedom is the most precious gift from God.

Apart from the point I made above, the harmony of the old relics and the need for country's development is also appealing me to come here. As we all known, the Aswan big dam which was built in 1902 was urgent for the country to satisfy the need of electricity at that time. However, the complex of Philea was just located at the place below the water surface heightened by the dam. With the help of UN, the complex of Philea was moved, piece by piece, reassembled and remains today. This fact told all people of the world that the contradiction between development of country and protecting of relics is not irreconcilable.

All in all, I like to visit Egypt, more or less, because of admiring the wonders which ancient Egyptian had made before, and their offspring's efforts to develop economy of country without forgetting the respect to these relics.

口语:
Plant can provide food, shelter, clothing, or medicine. What is one kind of plant that is important to you or the people in your country? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.

Within many significant plants in my country, I think Gingko tree is the paramount one. First of all, the seed of Gingko is an important condiment, especially in braising chicken; it can make chicken taste fresh and tender. Second, the leaves of Gingko have some crucial materials for medicines which often be used to soften blood vessel. At last, Gingko is a kind of superb wood which contains light smell of aroma. Furniture made of Gingko wood is hard to warp, and resist to caustics. So in my view, Gingko is an important plant not only for people in our country, but for those all over the world.

[ 本帖最后由 airbots 于 2007-7-24 21:17 编辑 ]
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-8-19
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-7-24 23:20:54 |只看该作者
写作:

WORDS: 326          TIME: 00:45:00          DATE: 2007-7-24 21:01:46

Which country would people like to visit? Different people may have respective answers. Some prefer to romantic France, some like to visit modern and free US, others want to tour Australia to enjoy the scene of south hemisphere. When it comes to me, I incline to go to mysterious Egypt, not only for her ancient relics such as pyramid, but for their wisdom to regulate the need of development and the necessicity of protecting wonder of their forerunners.

First of all, one reason that I choose Egypt is due to marvelous relics in there. The Great Pyrimand just becomes the symbol of this country. Along with the Nile river, we can see the artificial miracle- the Suzie Cannel which shorten the distance between two continent of Asia and Europe. Across this cannel, the Red sea which is the last difficulty to Moses who leads his people escape Egypt comes into sight. The surging waves make people realize that freedom is the most precious gift from God.

Apart from the point I made above, the harmony of the old relics and the need for country's development is also appealing me to come here(there). As we all known, the Aswan big dam which was built in 1902 was urgent for the country to satisfy the need of electricity at that time. However, the complex of Philea was just located at the place below the water surface heightened by the dam. With the help of UN, the complex of Philea was moved, piece by piece, reassembled and remains today. This fact told all people of the world that the contradiction between development of country and protecting of relics is not irreconcilable.

All in all, I like to visit Egypt, more or less, because of admiring the wonders which ancient Egyptian had made before, and their offspring's efforts to develop economy of country without forgetting the respect to these relics.

口语:
Plant can provide food, shelter, clothing, or medicine. What is one kind of plant that is important to you or the people in your country? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.

Within many significant plants in my country, I think Gingko tree is the paramount one. First of all, the seed of Gingko is an important condiment, especially in braising chicken; it can make chicken taste fresh and tender. Second, the leaves of Gingko have some crucial materials for medicines which often be used to soften blood vessel. At last, Gingko is a kind of superb wood which contains light smell of aroma. Furniture made of Gingko wood is hard to warp, and resist to caustics (cauterizations?caustic是形容词吧?). So in my view, Gingko is an important plant not only for people in our country, but for those all over the world.

写的好好哦 偶找半天就那么一丁丁错误 最大的收获就是词汇量太强太强啦 无论是日常的 还是专业的 赞一个

使用道具 举报

RE: 独立作文:你想去哪个国家如果只有两个星期? airbots [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子