注册时间
2006-8-29
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-7-26 22:09:47 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some people choose friends who are different from themselves. Others choose friends who are similar to themselves. Compare the advantages of having friends who are different from you with the advantages of having friends who are similar to you. Which kind of friend do you prefer for yourself? Why?

An old saying goes “ one man’s meat is another man’s poison”. Different people have divergent opinions toward same thing, not to mention such a controveral issus that which kind of frient do you like best for yourself, the ones who are similar to you or that are different from you on the advantages together with them. From personal perspective, I frefer to having friends who are different from me for the advantages of different vale, belief, background of knowledge and birth, as well as experience.

To begin with, friends who are different from you can bring new and diverse attitudes toward problem, which can offer you a chance to check your opinions from another angle of view. As for me, I learn much from my friends who are different from me. We can take one thing happened in my living as an example. During the time I studied in university, one of my friends came from southern city with different background of culture, moral, belief, and value. So sometimes when we talked about the issue occurred in society, he brought fresh and distinct views making us learn more from his opinions, which also added my understanding of the thing.

Moreover, different friends can benefit you with their knowledes that you do not possess. Everyone has his talent in one aspect or department. So if you can find the advantge that your different frinds have but you donot, you can learn from them. In my dormatory in university, one of roommates had distinct interestings and ability from me, such as he was excellent in the skill of computer fields. When I confronded problems in this aspect, he solve for me and offered much knowleges to me. In addition, he liked watching cartoon movies, which I did not like in the past. Under his influences, I found that the cartoon movies indeed interesting to me and took them as one of way to enjoy myself.

However, making friends is to research help, comfort when you suffer from some difficulties, handship, or share common interest and like. So looking for friends who are similar to you also has advantage for you, like it is easy for you to find same topic to start your friendship. In addition, you also can find friends similar to you can bring you happiness.  

In sum, frindship is one important part in the relatives in human living. Thus which one you want to make frinds is crucial decision. As for me, I prefer to frinds who are diffrerent from me for the reason mentioned above. At the same time, we cannot omit the advantage of friendship with people who are similar to us.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

口语部分(口语明天补上:o )

1. Describe the most important decision that you made in your life.
2. Do you think the high scholl should teach music and art as other basic science?

1 the msot important decision I made was to continue my study as one postgradeuate in one northern city. I faced the problem that either I look for one job or take the exam to enter the study of postgraduate after four year studing in university. I choose to get one master degree with my effort. One reason is that at the moment, students who have master degree can find good job and high salary. The other one is that although I had studied in unversity for four years, the knowledge I got in my major fields was not enough, so I choose to continue my study for master degree.

2 in my opioion, I consider that the high school should teach music and art as other basic science for several reasons.
Firstly, music and art are also important part of knowledge which have long history. In the past, music and art had high status in people’s living. Art like da vinci’s painting and beenthoven’s music.
Secondly, music and art can bring entertainment to students. When students feel tired or depression, they can turn to music for comfort and relaxation

Thirdly, music and art also great fields that need students devote their time and energy to study. If you want to become a excellent expert in this fields, you should learn much knowledge about this field. Thus it is necessary for high school to offer student music and art as other basic science.
追求
      我不放弃

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
真正的光明决不是永没有黑暗的时间,只是永不被黑暗所掩蔽罢了。真正的英雄决不是永没有卑下的情操,只是永不被卑下的情操所屈服罢了。
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-9
精华
帖子

Golden Apple

沙发
发表于 2007-7-26 23:42:16 |只看该作者