2006-7-25
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-7-30 22:06:41 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
第八次作业:
writing(Personal philosophy):
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Most experiences in our lives that seemed difficult at the time become valuable lessons for the future. Use reasons and specific examples to support our answer.
speaking(XXX号机经):
1. Describe a moment or celebration that impressed you.
2. Media (tv, internet...) and people (friends, parents, classmates...), Do you think from which part you can learn more?

I quite agree with the statement that difficult experience brings much value during the process of someone’s growing. It is not only represented by some famous celebrities, but also reflected from my own life.

First of all, the experiences full of crucifixion is necessary to accumulate some capabilities and skills on the way to be succeed. Especially on the way to take the exams of GRE and TOEFL, it is really a painful course to most of the takers. For some students on campus, they have to skip classes, sleep fewer, spend as more time as possible to learn English, and suffer from loneliness. So they seldom enjoy entertainment, for instance, they could not always watch movie, go shopping, take a tour like others. During the process, they lose a lot of gladness and freedom, but gain more. They will feel more easy to read academic papers, more relaxed to communicate with English speakers, more confident to deal with heavy task, and approximate to receive predominant education abroad. The most beneficial one is that they were train to be more fortitude and persistent, they will never give up chasing dream, which is significant character to success.

Secondly, the experience with tears and hardships helps to shape some shining personalities and excellent characters. I clearly remember that after I lose my love in a chill Christmas, I suffer from a bitter process for a long time. To forget, to forgive, to be enlightened, every night I could not have a nice dream. How much tears passed across my face and heart? Must more than all that during the twenty years since I was born. I used half a year to think carefully and come back to placidity. During the time, I become more independent and never rely on someone any more. I can think freely and get my own original view. Moreover, I try to observe this world with virtuous and pure-hearted feeling, but not enmity as before. I find that there are lots of wonderful things valuable to chase, not only a boy friend. I also build a blue print, and I will always fervidly pursue my ideal. Difficult experience brings me a fire-new life.

Thirdly, toilsome experience always make one feels plenitudinous. In another word, this is happiness for those who dream of significative and valuable life.

In a word, difficult experiences in the past are always beneficial lessons for our future. Let us treasure them and make aftertaste, you will gain more than you expected from them.

[ 本帖最后由 flora2446 于 2007-7-31 11:26 编辑 ]
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-9-12
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-7-31 21:54:35 |只看该作者
I quite agree with the statement that difficult experience brings much value during the process of someone’s growing. It is not only represented by some famous celebrities, but also reflected from my own life.

First of all, the(感觉some更好) experiences full of crucifixion is necessary to accumulate some capabilities and skills on the way to be succeed. Especially on the way to take the exams of GRE and TOEFL:funk: (这个例子好像不太好,有点骂ETS的感觉), it is really a painful course to most of the takers. For some students on campus, they have to skip classes, sleep fewer, spend as more time as possible to learn English, and suffer from loneliness(这些例子更加是在骂ETS了). So they seldom enjoy entertainment, for instance, they could not always watch movie(s), go shopping, take a tour like others. During the process, they lose a lot of gladness and freedom, but gain more(这个转折感觉强调不明显,来个语气更强的). They will feel more easy to read academic papers, more relaxed to communicate with English speakers, more confident to deal with heavy task, and approximate to receive predominant education abroad. The most beneficial one is that they were train(ed) to be more fortitude and persistent, they will never give up chasing dream, which is significant character to success.

Secondly, the experience with tears and hardships helps to shape some shining personalities and excellent characters. I clearly remember that after I lose my love in a chill Christmas, I suffer from a bitter process for a long time. To forget, to forgive, to be enlightened, every night I could not have a nice dream. How much tears passed across my face and heart? Must more than all that during the twenty years since I was born(写的好悲伤啊:) ). I used half a year to think carefully and come back to placidity. During the time, I become more independent and never rely on someone any more. I can think freely and get my own original view. Moreover, I try to observe this world with virtuous and pure-hearted feeling, but not enmity as before. I find that there are lots of wonderful things valuable to chase, not only a boy friend. I also build a blue print, and I will always fervidly pursue my ideal. Difficult experience brings me a fire-new life.

Thirdly, toilsome experience always make one feels plenitudinous. In another word, this is happiness for those who dream of significative and valuable life.

In a word, difficult experiences in the past are always beneficial lessons for our future. Let us treasure them and make aftertaste, you will gain more than you expected from them.

写得不错,表达都很清晰,水平有限,没给什么意见

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-19
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2007-7-31 22:42:40 |只看该作者

First of all, the experiences full of crucifixion is necessary to accumulate some capabilities and skills on the way (建议去掉) to be succeed. Especially on the way to take the exams of GRE and TOEFL, it is really a painful course to most of the takers. For some students on campus, they have to skip classes, sleep fewer, spend as more time as possible to learn English, and suffer from loneliness. So they seldom enjoy entertainment, for instance, they could not always watch movie, go shopping, take a tour like others. During the process, they lose a lot of gladness and freedom, but gain more. They will feel more easy (easier) to read academic papers, more relaxed to communicate with English speakers, more confident to deal with heavy task, and approximate to receive predominant education abroad. The most beneficial one is that they were train to be more fortitude and persistent, they will never give up chasing dream, which is significant character to success. 例子很好

Secondly, the experience with tears and hardships helps to shape some shining personalities and excellent characters. I clearly remember that after I lose my love in a chill Christmas, I suffer from a bitter process for a long time. To forget, to forgive, to be enlightened, every night I could not have a nice dream. How much tears passed across my face and heart? Must more than all that during the twenty years since I was born. I used half a year to think carefully and come back to placidity. During the time, I become more independent and never rely on someone any more. I can think freely (independently) and get my own original view. Moreover, I try to observe this world with virtuous and pure-hearted feeling, but not enmity as before. I find that there are lots of wonderful things valuable to chase, not only a boy friend. I also build a blue print, and I will always fervidly pursue my ideal. Difficult experience brings me a fire-new life.

Thirdly, toilsome experience always makes one feels plenitudinous. In another word, this is happiness for those who dream of significative and valuable life.这一段太短了,可以与结尾和为一起来写

使用道具 举报

RE: CRACK 9T小组第8次作业----flora2446 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
CRACK 9T小组第8次作业----flora2446