寄托币
注册时间
2006-7-21
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-8-2 22:19:42 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
If you could study a subject that you have never had the opportunity to study, what would you choose? Explain your choice, usingspecific reasons and details.

There are so many subject that I have never had the chance to study, such as dancing, painting, music, and so on so forth. Every subject will benefit to our life, improving our life quality. Well, for me, I would like to learn painting if I have a opportunity to study.

In the first place, learning painting will lead me better to feel and find the beauty of the world. As far as I know, the first step of drawing a wonderful painting is searching the material in the world. Through the success of some great painters, we can conclude that their paintings do not always focus on the beautiful appearances. Some of them usually gain success with some paintings about so-called pain in life, such as starvation, poverty. And also, another characteristic of them is their work always could bring hope of life to us as well. For example, a picture named “father” won the national praise several years. It is seemed to be a portray to a obvious father, but actually through the appearance we can see elder’s strong spirit facing difficulties and kind mind toward their family. Without learning painting, we may not realize this kind of “beauty”---- the beauty of mind.

In addition, patient and insistence, which is precondition of being a painter, would become forceful basic for my future life. Being patient is essential to draw a vivid picture, because there are so many details you should pay attention to that you will begin a painting with staring at object for a long time. Cognizing the special details of the object, the second step will be drawing and modification. Usually, the time spent on modification is much more than drawing itself. So, without enough patient and spirit of insistence, you can never achieve your aim of a vivid picture.

Moreover, painting could be a way of express my mood as well. When I am happy or sad, I can draw a picture to express my feeling at that time. In this case, painting could be my friend who can keep secrets well and always be ready to listen to me.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-1-24
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-8-2 23:30:57 |只看该作者
There are so many subjects that I have never had the chance to study, such as dancing, painting, music, and so on so forth. Every subject will benefit to our life, improving our life quality. Well, for me, I would like to learn painting if I have a opportunity to study.
第一段论述论点---选择绘画

In the first place, learning painting will lead me better to feel and find the beauty of the world. As far as I know, the first step of drawing a wonderful painting is searching the material in the world. Through the success of some great painters, we can conclude that their paintings do not always focus on the beautiful appearances. Some of them usually gain success with some paintings about so-called pain in life, such as starvation, poverty. And also, another characteristic of them is their work always could bring hope of life to us as well. For example, a picture named “father” won the national praise several years. It is seemed to be a portray to a obvious father, but actually through the appearance we can see elder’s strong spirit facing difficulties and kind mind toward their family. Without learning painting, we may not realize this kind of “beauty”---- the beauty of mind.

第二段论述原因一---更好的寻找世界的美丽

In addition, patient and insistence, which is precondition of being a painter, would become forceful basic for my future life. Being patient is essential to draw a vivid picture, because there are so many details you should pay attention to that you will begin a painting with staring at object for a long time. Cognizing the special details of the object, the second step will be drawing and modification. Usually, the time spent on modification is much more than drawing itself. So, without enough patient and spirit of insistence, you can never achieve your aim of a vivid picture.
第二段论述原因二---培养耐心和毅力

Moreover, painting could be a way of express my mood as well. When I am happy or sad, I can draw a picture to express my feeling at that time. In this case, painting could be my friend who can keep secrets well and always be ready to listen to me.

第三段论述原因三---表达心情的方法

总体感觉很好,没什么问题
如果加个结尾是不是结构上更好些

使用道具 举报

RE: 9月ibt小组第15次作业--guiyuan [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华