注册时间
2006-7-25
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-8-5 23:06:12 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
第十一次作业:
writing(Computer):In the future, students may have the choice of studying at home by using technology such as computers or television or of studying at traditional schools. Which would you prefer? Use reasons and specific details to explain your choice.
speaking(XXX号机经):
1. Which place in the city where you live you like best, why?
2. Do you like to study in big city or small city, why?

Considering make more benefits for students’ shaping, I prefer studying at traditional schools, which contains more training than studying at home by using technology such as computers or television. I will list my reasons as follow.

For the first, teaching face to face provides a circumstance that all the people could communicate freely, and teachers can get feedback of students then take a homologous solution at any moment during the class. For instance, when practice of pronunciation in a English class, teachers need to listen to the students’ voice, then correct their position of lingua. This process is a meticulous work, which is difficult to control far from a long distance. Thus, studying at home using high-tech limits a few functions of teaching.

For the second, the content of teaching and learning is not only knowledge or skills, but also personality and character implicated in daily life, and the latter only could be achieved during mixing in group and communicating with people. For example, how do deal with the relationship between higher-up and underling, how to get along well with our peers, how to bear ourselves with special tenet……so many problems will trouble us if only study at home and not to mix in the public. I clearly remember that during the last 20 years, I learn much shining personality from my teachers and classmates, while once have much attrition and communication with them. The personality is more valuable than knowledge and skills in my recent life and future, and it is nearly impossible achieved at home.

However, studying at home by using technology still has its special merit, such as saving time, board knowledge on the web, and advanced study mode. So we had better make it a effective tool as assistant.

To sum up, the conception of “a versatile person” is more concernful in modern society, and studying at traditional schools is better for gestating this kind of persons. So we should not be blind to pursue high-tech all the time, but take the most compatible method aiming at diverse situation.

[ 本帖最后由 flora2446 于 2007-8-6 17:45 编辑 ]
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-5
精华
帖子

Golden Apple

沙发
发表于 2007-8-6 08:34:38 |只看该作者
……

好吧,我先做个记号
分说  不苛求每次努力都成功
不分说  即使败了也不许倒下
不由分说  美利坚我是去定了

寄托之路,不由分說

铜豌豆
充满了美食、YY、HC、牢骚的自留地

继续八卦我的人,新的一年里会睡觉睡到手抽筋,数offer数到自然醒    ( ̄y▽ ̄)╭

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-5
精华
帖子

Golden Apple

板凳
发表于 2007-8-6 20:20:13 |只看该作者
Considering make (making) more benefits for students’ shaping, I prefer studying at traditional schools, which contains more training than studying at home by using technology such as computers or television. I will list my reasons as follow.

For the first, teaching face to face provides a circumstance that all the people could communicate freely, and teachers can get feedback of (from) students then take a homologous solution at any moment during the class. For instance, when practice of (practicing) pronunciation in a (an) English class, teachers need to listen to the students’ voice, then correct their position of lingua. This process is a meticulous (synchronous 根据你的分论点,这个例子的侧重应该是同步的互动) work, which is difficult to control far from a long distance. Thus, studying at home using high-tech limits a few functions of teaching.

For the second, the content of teaching and learning is not only knowledge or skills, but also personality and character implicated  in daily life, and the latter ( latter one) only could be achieved (taught) during mixing in group and communicating with people. For example, how do (to) deal with the relationship between higher-up and underling, how to get along well with our peers, how to bear ourselves with special tenet……so many problems will trouble us if only study at home and not to mix in the public. I clearly remember that during the last 20 years, I learn (learned) much shining personality from my teachers and classmates, while once have (having) much attrition and communication with them. The personality is more valuable than knowledge and skills in my recent life and future, and it is nearly impossible achieved (improved) at home.
这段有点混乱,处理人际关系和性格的培养如果能分开得清楚一些会更好。

However, studying at home by using technology still has its special merit, such as saving time, board knowledge on the web, and advanced study mode. So we had better make it a effective tool as assistant. (作为让步段,这样写也过于简略了。)

To sum up, the conception of “a versatile person(versatile person和前面的论述关系并不紧密)” is more concernful in modern society, and studying at traditional schools is better for gestating this kind of persons. So we should not be blind to pursue high-tech all the time, but take the most compatible method aiming at diverse situation.

蓝色部分是觉得读得不通顺,或是不大确定你要表达的意思,标记出来仅供参考。
分说  不苛求每次努力都成功
不分说  即使败了也不许倒下
不由分说  美利坚我是去定了

寄托之路,不由分說

铜豌豆
充满了美食、YY、HC、牢骚的自留地

继续八卦我的人,新的一年里会睡觉睡到手抽筋,数offer数到自然醒    ( ̄y▽ ̄)╭

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间