寄托币
注册时间
2005-9-25
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-8-6 11:25:26 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
In the future, students may have the choice of studying at home by using technology such as computers or television or of studying at traditional schools. Which would you prefer? Use reasons and specific details to explain your choice.

With the rapid growth of technology, it is not hard for many people to study at home with the necessary tool of only computer and the internet line. It is obvious a good way to solve the problem of not enough time for the working-group to study. However, for the professional students group, the traditional schools are the best choice to enhance their study ability and cooperation ability.

In the first place, the school education can make the students learn better.  The school education can provide the student with the opportunity to communicate with the teachers face-to-face. It is a much better way to communicate through computers. Besides, the classmates can help each other to solve problems, it might be a better way to make hard problems easier for the reason that the classmates do not have the generation gap. In China, the traditional schools have a history of many thousands of years, the system has been proved to succeed. In a word, in traditional schools, the students can get knowledge better.

In the second place, the students can concentrate much better in school. Take my experience for example, the computer, television, and CD players at home not only can not play as the learning tools for me, but also abstract my mind from study. There are many attraction in the internet, in the television. The time spent on studying is always very little in front of computer. Playing games for a while, searching the net for a while, chatting with friends for a while. So many things to do, leaving the study behind, in the last place. But when I am in school, in the classroom, the classmates around me can give me a press to study, the teacher can sometimes play as an investigator. Above all, at school, the students can put their hearts on studying, which is a better way to get knowledge.

On the other hand, computers or television have their own benefits. They can provide a live background for the students' study. For example, for the medical school students, the surgery procession is very complex, it is hard for the students to know the procession well only through the textbooks and the teachers' lecture. If they can watch the procession from TV, they will get a better understanding of it. So sometimes the computers and television can be used as an auxiliary.

Though both studying at home and at traditional schools have their own benefits for the students, I suggest to put the most amount of time studying at school, it is a better way and can make the students get knowledge better.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: CRACK 9T 第11次作业-destine [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子