2006-12-19
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-8-17 23:09:48 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览

第十七次作业:

writing(communication):

When people need to complain about a product or poor service, some prefer to complain in writing and others prefer to complain in person. Which way do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

22:26-22:56(377)请狠批吧……

With the improving sense of individual rights, more people know that their rights could not be infringed easily, who realize complaining could protect their legal rights. When the issue turns to the form of complain, which one is better? Writing or in person? As far as I concerned, I think complain in person is more efficient than other forms, including in writing.

In the first place of analysis, complain in person transmits faster than writing. People go to the relative department of the government, complain their unsatisfying product and service. In this case, officers could know people's idea and evaluation of social service or product of some companies immediately. Only knowing complain at the time when poor product and service come up, offers could solve the problem in time.

In addition, the suggestion changed by face to face could be more efficient than writing. It is transparent that in most time we do not have the ability to write everything clearly in a letter or email. And it also has the possibility that others could not understand you exactly only through words and phrases. We can exchange our opinions with the government directly. The communication of talking could express us more clearly. At the same time, officers can ask some questions about any unclear expression in our complain to avoid misunderstanding. An research responded both by customers and officers shows that they all like the face-to-face communication due to its high efficiency.

What is more, facing to customers with complain, officers will have more pressure, which could helpful to solve the complain more successfully. Take myself as an example, three years ago, I firstly complained with a poor service of a restaurant near my school in writing. After five days, relevant government department replied a letter only containing the message that they will treat this matter. However, after several months, when I go the restaurant again, I found nothing changed. Then I chose the complain in person, this problem is solved in several days after my visiting. Since the officers could forget your own complain or have low speed of responses, complain in person might be more useful.

In conclusion, complain in person is better than that in writing, because of its higher efficient and response speed.

speaking(XXX号机经):

1. Describe some characteristics of friends.

2. Which do you prefer if there are two positions for you, leader or follower?

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-2-7
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-8-18 13:00:18 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

使用道具 举报