寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-11
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-12-7 15:25:16 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Nowadays, some may hold the opinion that in order to be succeed, you should be similar with others than be align to everyone else. But others have a negative attitude. As far as I am concerned, I agree that who want to be succeed should show their specificity, no matter how in their study or in their work. My argument for this point are listed as follows.

To begin with, I concede that be alike with others may be more safe, and save worry, and you need not to have more creativity. However compelling these advantages may sound, to copy from others may give rise to a number of questions. For example, if you are a advertiser, your advertises have no originally but just to imitate other’s advertises, either your may violate other’s copyright or your advertise have no effect for audience do not want to see a identical advertise.

On the other hand, be different from others may be important preconditions to be succeed. For one thing, if you want to be prosperous, you may have to choice, to be the no.1 or to be the only. For most people, they could have no predominance to be the best, but they can maximize favourable factors and minimize unfavourable ones by posse unique characteristics. For example, During the California gold rush, people who want to get rich quickly must have great strength of body to tolerate the hard work. But a thin and weak man also join the line, many people laughed at him, several years later, the man become a millionaire. When asked about his key to success, the man only give a simple answer: I have no strength to dig the hole and search for gold, but I just open a shop, to sell the shovel and basket.”

For another, to be a winner ,one must have his own view. Winner are not afraid to do their own thinking and to use their own knowledge. They listen to others, evaluate what they say, but come to their own conclusions. Although winners can admire and respect other people, they are not totally defined, demolished, bound, or awes by them.

All the evidence justifies a sound view that if you want to be winner, you should have specificity.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-2
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-12-8 09:30:38 |只看该作者
1# shiwei83

Nowadays, some may hold the opinion that in order to be succeed, you should be similar with others than be align to everyone else. But others have a negative attitude. As far as I am concerned, I agree that who want to be succeed should show their specificity, no matter how in their study or in their work. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.(末句还是直接挑明观点你,这样说感觉好模糊啊)

f5 q6 j  p6 h, Z6 y% Q" T
To begin with, I concede that be alike with others may be more safe, and save worry(这个词组什么意思?),
and you need not to have morewithout creativity. However compelling these advantages may sound, to copy from others may give rise to a number of questions. For example, if you are a advertiser, your advertises (have no( originally)don’t have any novelty idea but just {to(你这个to是借用前面哪个动词?没有的话不能随便省略) }imitate other’s advertises, {either your may violate other’s copyright or your advertise have no effect for audience do not want to see a identical advertise.不太能理解这话的意思,不太简洁说的}

On the other hand, be different from others may be important preconditions to be succeed. For one thing, if you want to be prosperous, you may have to choice?(chooseto be the no.1 or to be the only. For most people, they could have no predominance to be the best, but they can maximize favorable factors( and minimize unfavourable ones )by possess unique characteristics. For example, During the California gold rush, people who want to get rich quickly must have great strength of body to tolerate the hard work. But a thin and weak man also joined the line. Although many people laughed at him, several years later, the man became a millionaire. When asked about his key to success, the man only gave a simple answer: I have no strength to dig the hole and search for gold, but I just opened a shop to sell the shovel and basket.”

For another, to be a winner ,one must have his own view. Winners are not afraid to do their own thinking and to use their own knowledge. They listen to others, evaluate what they say, but come to their own conclusions. Although winners can admire and respect other people, they are not totally defined, demolished, bound, or awes by them." R, u- y5 D( d0 A3 C" W
8 J- K! v4 o) ]
All the evidence justifies a sound view that if you want to be winner, you should have specificity.

我觉得同学有词汇量, 想用,但有时候写的high的时候就会忽略掉一些基本的句法结构,出些自己都不知道的错;我也有这个毛病.
另外讲故事是否用过去时态比较好呢?注意下时态的统一和单复数问题 还有些词汇的词性,不要混用了

加油!

使用道具 举报

RE: 12.7独立写作 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发