注册时间
2009-7-2
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-12-9 15:39:04 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 yuminjia 于 2009-12-9 15:41 编辑

12.9 Do you agree or disagree teacher who is a serious and strict person more effective than a teacher is humor and is easygoing person.

A heated debate that which teacher , a humorous or a serious one, will have more positive effect on the students is under way. Considering that a teacher who is humor and easygoing seems to be more superior on their teaching consequence, I agree the statement that a humorous teacher is more suitable for students.

To begin with, it is undeniable that a humorous teacher is apt to intrigue students' study interests. Take my experience for example. Once I attended a swimming club whose members are not skilled in swimming. You can imagine that how boring a class would be if it would have fulfilled with strict practice. Luckily, my swimming coacher,a person who has a humor sense, didn't teach us in academic discipline with a monotonous word, but rather sometimes made jokes during our practice. Because of his encouragement without serious words, I became more interested in the swimming class. Though my swimming skill can not be improved in such a short-term class, I found that I was more prefer to go to swimming pool to have a practice with the help of my humorous teacher. In contrast, if I encountered a teacher who is serious, I would have dropped up this class.

Furthermore, it is undisputable that student must be more willing to communicate with a teacher who has a humor sense. It is not exaggerate to say that humor sense is an essential character a good teacher should possess, especially for some student in primary level. My Chinese Literature teacher is a good example. as we know, some ancient Chinese articles are hard to understand, so we may have some questions about the lecture after class. If I were given a chance, I would like to ask questions to a teacher who isn't seems to be serious. My Chinese literature teacher is just a person who is welcomed because of her humor sense. She is always around by her students in her office hour, and we would not turn to a serious professor for help unless she is absent.

Judging from evidence I offered above, not only will a humorous teacher nurture students
good awareness of studying, but also it will promote the communication between teachers and students, thus improving students' grades more apparently. Therefore, I prefer a humorous person as my teacher.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-10-11
精华
帖子

荣誉版主 寄托与我 IBT Zeal Sagittarius射手座

沙发
发表于 2009-12-12 08:10:57 |只看该作者

首先向同学道歉,本来想尽快改来着,网页实在打不开。今早马上就爬起来了。原谅一下我们可怜的校园网。

12.9 Do you agree or disagree teacher who is a serious and strict person more effective than a teacher is humor and is easygoing person. / O1 ?; f2 [% r  g

5 c/ I0 i. [' H* U- _% {

A heated debate that which teacher , a humorous or a serious one, will have more positive effect on the students is under way(赞一个!). Considering that a teacher who is humor and easygoing seems to be more superior on(这个用法我偷去啦!) their teaching consequence, I agree the statement that a humorous teacher is more suitable for students.

To begin with, it is undeniable that a humorous teacher is apt to intrigue students' study interests. Take my experience for example. Once I attended a swimming club whose members are时态不一致了,were)not skilled in swimming. You can imagine that how boring a class would be if it would have fulfilled with strict practice.(用boring貌似有点不准) Luckily, my swimming coacher,a person who has a humor sense, didn't teach us in academic discipline with a monotonous word(这个地方,改成words可能好些吧), but rather sometimes made jokes during our practice. Because of his encouragement without serious words, I became more interested in the swimming class. Though my swimming skill cancould)not be improved in such a short-term class, I found that I was more prefer (两个动词连用了)to go to swimming pool to have a practice with the help of my humorous teacher. In contrast, if I encountered a teacher who is (was) serious, I would have dropped up this class.

% ?9 E' S; Z- G. Y# a

; a/ _( U4 Y& P' M' f; ~4 c: q
Furthermore, it is undisputable that student must be (说得绝对了点)more willing to communicate with a teacher who has a humor sense. It is not exaggerate (exaggerated)to say that humor sense is an essential character a good teacher should possess, especially for some student(students) in primary level. My Chinese Literature (课程不用大写首字母吧?)teacher is a good example. as we know, some ancient Chinese articles are hard to understand, so we may have some questions about the lecture after class. If I were given a chance, I would like to ask questions to a teacher who isn't seems两个动词连用了)to be serious. My Chinese literature teacher is just a person who is welcomed because of her humor sense. She is always around by her students in her office hour, and we would not turn to a serious professor for help unless she is absent.

* w. p3 k. z; B8 m8 [4 n

Judging from evidence I offered above, not only will a humorous teacher nurture students
good awareness of studying, but also it will promote the communication between teachers and students, thus improving students' grades more apparently. Therefore, I prefer a humorous person as my teacher.

个人觉得这篇文章不太好写。同学已经写得不错了。语言用词我都要好好学习。就是例子写得是自己的,这个不太好。XDF的一个老师说,编一个Tom,Jim的也比用自己的好。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-3-20
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-12-12 18:57:46 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 stbird 于 2009-12-12 19:07 编辑

12.9 Do you agree or disagree teacher who is a serious and strict person more effective than a teacher is humor and is easygoing person. ( O  i1 a) F( A, }9 k# ]
不好意思,最初看到你给我的修改的时候不知道怎么找你的地址~后来忘掉了,补上,真是对不起了,现在学会怎么找对方帖子了……:dizzy:

A heated debate that which teacher , a humorous or a serious one, will have more positive effect on the students is under way. Considering that a teacher who is humor and easygoing seems to be more superior on their teaching consequence, I agree the statement that a humorous teacher is more suitable for students.

To begin with, it is undeniable that a humorous teacher is apt to intrigue students' study interests. Take my experience for example. Once I attended a swimming club whose members are not skilled in swimming.(连起来会不会好些呢? Take这样写有点奇怪) You can imagine that how boring a class would be if it would have fulfilled with strict practice. Luckily, my swimming coacher(coach),a person who has a humor sense, didn't teach us in academic discipline with a monotonous word, but rather sometimes made jokes during our practice. Because of his encouragement without serious words, I became more interested in the swimming class(关键是体现爱上游泳吧,去掉class也许效果更好). Though my swimming skill can not (建议换个不那么绝对的词,应该是表达一种可能性)be improved in such a short-term class, I found that I was more prefer to go (个人理解从逻辑上看改为going更好)to swimming pool to have a practice with the help of my humorous teacher. In contrast, if I encountered a teacher who is serious, I would(probably仅仅是因为我想到了这里,不加也没啥问题,加上为了让观点不显得极端) have dropped up(out) this class.

Furthermore, it is undisputable that (可以加个限定词,否则也太说不过去了)student must be more willing to communicate with a teacher who has a humor sense. It is not exaggerate(d) to say that humor sense is an essential character a good teacher should possess, especially for some students in primary level. My Chinese Literature teacher is a good example. as we know, some ancient Chinese articles are hard to understand, so we may have some questions about the lecture after class. If I were given a chance, I would like to ask questions to a teacher who isn't seems to be serious. My Chinese literature teacher is just a person who is welcomed because of her humor sense. She is always around by her students in her office hour, and we would not turn to a serious professor for help unless she is absent.

Judging from evidence I offered above, not only will a humorous teacher nurture students’ good awareness of studying, but also it will promote the communication between teachers and students, thus improving students' grades more apparently. Therefore, I prefer a humorous person as my teacher.

同学文章写得不错,语法错误非常少,结构也算清晰。好多词汇用的非常精彩~我学到不少哦,谢啦~
但是我觉得观点的逻辑性不强,准确的说是观点的因果关系上有时候太过极端,即使是西方人思维我想也不是这个样子吧,不过貌似这里不会影响得分。
另外建议把那个文言文的例子换个别的什么学科,省得爆料是中国考生

使用道具 举报

RE: 12.9 幽默还是严肃的老师好 请改 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华