注册时间
2009-6-22
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-2-3 14:12:01 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Printed book have had greater effects on society than television has4 w9
If I could read a philosophy book in a quiet coffee bar after I escape from the noisy television programs, it would be a nice environment for me to experience the wisdom of philosopher. That is one of several good reasons why I believe it is important to support printed book has had greater effects society than TV has. Some people, however, have a negative view of printed books.

The people who take TV outweigh printed book usually put forward two kinds of argument in its favor . First, they claim that the programs on TV have vivid imaging showed to audiences, then people can remember things impressively. Second, they suggest that TV can produce all kinds of latest information such as news, advertisement of new products. It’s true that TV bring us convenience for us, while, printed book offer our society greater influence .

There a number reasons why I hold this opinion.One reason is that students who study in the college mainly rely on the printed books, as a great many of library in our universities are filled with printed books rather than TVs. The other reason is that the books is the major carrier of important ideas, we can past the knowledge from one generation to another generation, then our social culture is able to remain and development. Anyway, it is almost impossible to abstain advanced and profound ideas from TV.

All these support the argument that printed books indeed make our society more efficient. Even a poor person can benefit from a book. As the saying goes: To read a good book likes to have a conversation with a wisdom person, I doubt that whether TV could takes the role as printed book in our society. To sum up, printed books not only record the history of our society, but also provide a calm atmosphere for us to pursue studies.
彼此的意见彼此只做参考,有理改之,无则加勉。
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-30
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2010-2-3 23:59:47 |只看该作者
Printed book have had greater effects on society than television has4 w9

If I could read a philosophy book in a quiet coffee bar after I escape from the noisy television programs, it would be a nice environment for me to experience the wisdom of philosopher. That is one of several good reasons why I believe it is important to support printed book has had greater effects society than TV has. Some people, however, have a negative view of printed books. (一般都会把自己的观点放在最后讲,你这样可能会轻重不分)
The people who take TV outweigh printed book usually put forward two kinds of argument in its favor . First, they claim that the programs on TV have vivid imaging showed to audiences, then people can remember things impressively. Second, they suggest that TV can produce all kinds of latest information such as news, advertisement of new products. It’s true that TV bring us convenience for us, while, printed book offer our society greater influence .(问题是,T的作文重点问的是你的观点,用一整段写其他人的想法是不是太费了)
Thereis a number (of) reasons why I hold this opinion(opinion需要交代). One reason is that students who study in the college mainly rely on the printed books, as a great many of library in our universities are filled with printed books rather than TVs.(这点需要展开,不是说书多就作用大的)
The other reason is that the books is the major carrier of important ideas, we can past the knowledge from one generation to another generation, then our social culture is able to remain and development. Anyway, it is almost impossible to obtain advanced and profound ideas from TV. (
说理有点弱,论据不足)

All these support the argument that printed books indeed make our society more efficient. Even a poor person can benefit from a book. As the saying goes, to read a good book likes to have a conversation with a wisdom person. I doubt that whether TV could takes the role as printed book in our society. To sum up, printed books not only record the history of our society, but also provide a calm atmosphere for us to pursue studies.

可能是急急忙忙写出来的,语法、错别字等等问题,只用一段要说明问题有点冒险,且直接导致了论证不充分的问题。
9.12 上帝保佑~~

使用道具 举报

RE: 2月2日 独立作文 by 弘 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发