发表于 2010-6-26 23:17:46 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 Stevenbalance 于 2010-6-26 23:29 编辑

9.12 T 深圳

超时十分钟,很久没有写作文了,发现敲键盘都生疏了,以后要经常联系才是啊……

6.26. 周六

由报纸和杂志了解一个国家:

0 ?" q' C7 c  c, c: W

Agree or disagree
The best way to learn about a foreign country is by reading newspaper or magazines.

As known to all, newspapers and magazines have been served as medium of sharing and exchanging information for decades, even centuries of years. Residents can learn latest happenings taken place in neighborhood, and citizens can acquire events in different areas in the nation, as well as the nation itself, all thanks to newspapers. People also can be updated by magazines with knowledge and information from various fields, such as fashion, film, music and so on.

However, since radio, television, and internet bursting into this planet, people can acknowledge news as much as possible, no matter he or she lives in which part of the world. With so many satellites high above the sky, the three latter inventions have changed the means people receive, and communicate information. All advanced in spreading information at a much swifter speed, which is the key factor in news reporting, radio, television and internet have become the mainstreams of media and mass communication now. People can learn information about a foreign country far far away from the three major channels, especially internet.

For instance, I can watch the NBA Finals live online, as long as my computer connected to the internet, though the games are played in USA. As if newspapers and magazines were the only way to know the results, I will have to wait until next day. Moreover, there are a good many of texts, pictures and video clips on the games, updated by news reporters anywhere in the whole world. Therefore multimedia with boundless information is more likely for people to choose when they need to know something deeply, widely and quickly. So if anyone want to learn a foreign country, I suggest internet as the primary choice, rather than newspapers and magazines which are not so ecology-friendly.

附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-21
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2010-6-27 15:26:51 |只看该作者
晕,有哪位XDJM出来帮我看看呀,是不是要现在小组内结成partner?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-26
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2010-6-27 21:50:54 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-21
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2010-6-27 22:31:33 |只看该作者
3# heycd

多谢Heycd!很多错误如果不经过别人修改,自己还以为写得很好呢……加入小组写作文很有帮助,虽然第一篇写跑题了,我会继续努力的!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-3 01:07:12 |只看该作者

6.29. Successful people

本帖最后由 Stevenbalance 于 2010-7-3 01:10 编辑

不好意思,这周一直很忙,下周还因为工作调动要搬家……今天总算有点时间把之前欠下的一篇作文补上了。希望热心的朋友踊跃指正,给我提高的机会!

PS:结尾的时候因为已经是深夜了,文思枯竭,最后总结性的语句我一时想不出来,请XDJM们帮俺看看怎么修改好哈。

6.29i* f9 j
Successful people take new things and take risks rather than the thing that they've done well.

Some scientific researches reveal that people who become successful not only because their excellent intelligence, but also thanks to their unique mind: personal characteristics such as braveness, patience, and enthusiasm, are all beneficial factors stimulating people to establish good work and fortune. However, successful people take new things and take risks rather than the thing that they have done well, which is only looking at this scenario on one hand. On the other hand, successful people take new things and take risks, mainly because they have had strong self-confidence, whether the consequences were good or not, they would have the courage to confront it directly.

First, there is no one can succeed anything without failure and setbacks in his/her life. No one can make things happen that smoothly, only if you always try to do it once again, then success may be yours. For example, famous American Scientist Thomas Edison had taken more than one thousand experiments, to find out the appropriate material for the lamp wick alone. Not until he finally discovered the right material could Edison become successful. It is true that new things are risky, because there is no available practical knowledge can be utilized, no matter someone is successful or not. If you have been trying really hard and constantly enough, then you may succeed eventually.

Second, successful people with new things to explore and new risks to take, would still have to carry on stuffs which they have done well, since old things might verify the theories as well as draw some more speculations and conclusions which can prove new things exist reasonably, vice versa. Although doing things that have been done well is not that risky, it is necessary component of the logical system. With this system, people can advance forward meaningfully, and then they turn into successful.

Third, new things like inventions need both interest and creativity, certain successful people don’t try new things because they prefer to maintain steady. Keeping a sufficient module which they can benefit from is their major concern currently. Risks would jeopardize their success, hence some people would not review new things as grand opportunities for development. In this case, successful people choose to do things they have done well.

Words count:372 (还不是很多,但比上次有些进步,先自夸一下,呵呵)

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-3 12:14:26 |只看该作者

晚了一个多小时,早上起来后写的,还请大家多提宝贵意见~

Most people prefer others making decision for them than making a decision for themselves.

In some countries, making decisions has developed into a serious business, to be more precise, it is called consulting business. Many companies offer instructive advices according to their client which can be one person or a huge corporation. In my opinion, most people have the ability as well as the willing to think for themselves, not asking someone else for making decisions; only in some distinctive circumstances, supports for making decisions from others may be needed.

First, the only one who knows you best is yourself. Personal factors like advantages and disadvantages, characteristics, hobbies, even your growing process are essential aspects for making a decision concerning yourself. For example, if I would like to buy a new DVD player in an appliance store, I may need instructions about its functions and quality from a salesman, because I have no professional knowledge of a DVD player. Perhaps its appearance and convenience may be appealing to me, however, what I concern most is the price, the purchase might not be done as if the price were much higher than my expectation. Therefore I can decide whether buying a DVD player or not on my own, not depending on a salesman’s recommendations.

Second, others’ decision can be comparably objective at a more integrate perspective, excluding one’s subjective elements which could limit his/her thought. So one should make decisions with others’ opinions, not by others’. A manager could collect appropriate ideas from different groups or individuals, but he/she must be determined enough to make the final decision after analyses and comparisons all by himself/herself. If a company follows every single decision from its all workers, there will be chaos that blocking the company moving forward.

Third, in some scenario, people should listen to others’ suggestions, even permitting someone to make crucial decisions instead deciding all by oneself. Since doctors’ with professional knowledge on medicine and treatments, their primary responsibility is to find out the best solution to cure the patients. So people should trust doctors and then follow their instructions. If you refuse to cooperate with doctors, the disease may deteriorate much sooner and delay your recovery.

To sum up, I think most people prefer making decisions on their own, not by others. A person who can make right decisions without others’ help at the first place, is also a person who is independent and adult individual. Admittedly, others’ advice may be important, but that should be considered as a second plan.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-14 10:52:59 |只看该作者
因工作调动,上周断网,无法按时提交作业,本周一切恢复正常,特此请假。后将作业全部补齐。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-14 15:27:57 |只看该作者

In order to solve the problems of the present and future, it is necessary to understand the past.

When people are trapped in the problems of the present and future, more frequently, they will tend to ask themselves or someone else who had similar experience from the past. In my opinion, the past can offer people efficient solutions to the problems they are encountering right now, and in the future. So it is necessary to understand the past for problem solving.

First, problems happened may be resulted from disturbances to regularity, which may occur in different times and spots. The same kind of problems we are facing right now and in the future are likely to take place in the past. Therefore people can learn from history which contains all things happened a long time ago, to find out solutions others created and used before, that can also be picked up today and later . There is one old Chinese saying which is “History is a mirror for people reexamining themselves.” That means people can benefit from the past and avoid making the same mistakes that ever made.

Moreover, when problems emerge, people can improve their perspectives and practical abilities with comparing them to the former situation, even the situations they have never actually involved. During this progress, everyone can revise their orientations as well as obtain instructions from intelligence and wisdom of the ancestors, however, examples in the past may not be suitable for the current circumstances. Still it is helpful that people can learn some information as advices and speculation. In the last of the World War II, Germans understood that Hitler was rather an anti-human monster than a respectful leader, who hoaxed the nation by announcing that he would take effective reforms to bring the people equality and fortune, which merely turned out to be disasters and nightmares. So nowadays any activities dealing with Nazi are absolutely forbidden everywhere, especially in Germany.

To sum up, there surely are limitations for one single human to realize the whole world, but he/she can take advantage of history as references and database which contains representative cases with useful solutions that already applied in general. Sometimes looking backwards does not mean to step back. On the contrary, we need to understand the past in order to solve problems confronted either at present or in the near future.

使用道具 举报

RE: StevenBalance的作文贴 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子