帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-8-6 22:21:26 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 落落婧 于 2011-8-7 15:53 编辑

8.27 二战 刚刚才知道的群~ 8.6 才加入~大家一起加油~
不知道怎么加附件啊~先把独立帖上来~明日贴综合哈~
求大家狂拍~~写得着实不好~

8.6综合 20101022NADo you agree or disagree with the following statement? The advice from the grandparents is of no use to their grandchildren because the world has changed a lot over the past 50 years.

When talking about the statement that the grandparents' advice is of no use to their grandchildren just because the world has changed a lot, different people have different viewpoints. From where I stand, it is too haste to say that the advice from the grandparents is of no use.

Admittedly, the world has changed a lot over the past 50 years in many ways. In the way of communication, there is no computer at that time. People communicated with each other in letters, telephones and so on. In the way of getting fun, television did not spread through the whole world until 1970s and the Internet did not come into our daily life until 2000s. People at that time did not need to worry about losing their job because of the financial crisis which damaged the whole financial system in the world in 2008.  It seems that people of 50 years ago lived in a world which is totally different from what we are now. However, dose that mean that grandparents should not give their advice to their beloved grandsons and granddaughters?

To answer this question, we have to look upon the history of human kind. Through the development of human beings, the basic principal does not change a lot with the time passing by.
Taking what you see from the school playground for example, children still cooperate with each other in their team sports such as basketball, football and so on. We still compete for getting a good academic performance in our school. The spirits of competition and cooperation do not change a lot because they are fundamental elements in our life.
So how do we get to know all these? Apparently, we get to know from people who are older and have more experience of life than us, perhaps, our parents or our grandparents.

Perhaps, some people will argue that it is impossible for us to appreciate these spirits directly from our grandparents because of the reason that our grandparents have passed away. But I have to point out that these spirits are somehow come from them indirectly. Four years ago, I failed to get into the dream school through the examination to the college, which means I had to choose to enter another university which I dislike or spend one year more for the opportunity to enter into the dream school. When I was in the delimna, my dad told me that you should try it again until you get what you want. This word was told by his father, my grandpa. This spirit of never giving up has been our family spirit to some degree and this kind of spirit will encourage us to move on when we face losses in our life.

As all mention above, I disagree with viewpoint that the advice’s from grandparents has nothing to do with us.

TPO2综合
有几个问题请教大家:
1、写这个的时候大家倾向用过去式还是现在式,怎样避免时态混乱啊~~纠结啊~~经常写前后两个句子时态不一致的~~~
2、听力反驳阅读是按着顺序反驳么?有的时候听力里反驳的在阅读里反驳的没有什么对应的话怎么解决这个问题?
3、小鸟啊~~你们的综合已经练完了~可是之后练虾米啊~~昂~~我加得贼晚了~~
TPO2 综合
In the listening section, the professor's viewpoint is totally different from what the reading paragraph indicates. The professor develops his opinions in several ways.

First of all, the professor points out the problem that some members may get "free ride" in the project. These members do not contribute as much as those who do well in the team. The rewarding is own to the whole team. In this case, the attitudes of those who do well in the team are not satisfied with the rewarding benefits. It is not fair. What the professor says is counteract with what the reading paragraph indicates that the individual team member has a much better chance to "shine".(饿。。。第一个观点反驳的好像不是阅读里的这个,各位有什么好的意见啊?)

Moreover, the professor talks about another problem of the time spent on getting a consensus among the team members. Since the project turns quickly, it might take too long to get the consensus and then when the consensus is obtained(这个动词用的不好,大家给点意见吧), perhaps the best opportunity has gone away.  As the reading paragraph has mentioned that a group of people has a wider range of knowledge, expertise, and skills than any single individual, this could be an advantage. However, if the team fails to get a consensus as soon as possible, this advantage may turn out to be a disadvantage for the company.

Finally, the professor also mentions another important problem emerging in the team work. One or two would be very influential to affect the consequence of the team work. He points out a case where someone has found the whole team was working in the direction of not working. While being afraid of the influence of one or two, they choose to sacrifice their ideas for the whole group. If the project finally fails, the blame will be to all members including those who had found the problem. This indicates that the team work might not be effective as the reading paragraph shows.
As all mentioned above, the professor indicates that his point of view about the team work is different from what the reading paragraph shows.

加了个油!
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-10-14
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2011-8-7 07:32:47 |只看该作者
看了,我的修改不是很严格,还是以学习为主,楼住的写法我很采纳,我受到了很大启示,谢谢
楼主坚持写,过几天就能传附件了,现在级别还低~
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-1-31
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2011-8-7 10:43:14 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 lyn7981 于 2011-8-7 11:09 编辑

When talking about the statement that the grandparents' advice is of no use to their grandchildren just because the world has changed a lot, different people have different viewpoints. From where I stand(学习), it is too haste to say that the advice from the grandparents is of no use. 5 e& h: `3 N5 s$ x

Admittedly, the world has changed a lot over the past 50 years in many ways. In the way of communication, there is no computer at that time. People communicated with each other in letters, telephones and so on. In the way of getting fun, television did not spread through the whole world until 1970s and the Internet did not come into our daily life until 2000s. People at that time did not need to worry about losing their job because of the financial crisis which damaged the whole financial system in the world in 2008. It seems that people of 50 years ago lived in a world which is totally different from what we are now. However, dose(does) that mean that grandparents should not give their advice to their beloved grandsons and granddaughters? $ N' T) ?- q# D4 g- k1 m
To answer this question, we have to look upon the history of human kind. Through the development of human beings, the basic principal does not change a lot with the time passing by.
Taking what you see from the school playground for example, children still cooperate with each other in their team sports such as basketball, football and so on. We still compete for getting a good academic performance in our school. The spirits of competition and cooperation do not change a lot because they are fundamental elements in our life.3 n% Q+ h# D4 Y5 w& A5 O8 E
So how do we get to know all these? Apparently, we get to know from people who are older and have more experience of life than us, perhaps, our parents or our grandparents.
+ e: |+ n' p7 y' l( E3 ]
Perhaps, some people will argue that it is impossible for us to appreciate these spirits directly from our grandparents because of the reason that our grandparents have passed away. But I have to point out that these spirits are somehow come from them indirectly. Four years ago, I failed to get into the dream school through the examination to the college, which means I had to choose to enter another university which I dislike or spend one year more for the opportunity to enter into the dream school. When I was in the delimna(dilemma), my dad told me that you should try it again until you get what you want. This word was told by his father, my grandpa. This spirit of never giving up has been our family spirit to some degree and this kind of spirit will encourage us to move on when we face losses in our life.
N, u. o$ ]2 {1 I8 G+ x0 J5 F, T. m
As all mention above, I disagree with viewpoint that the advice’s from grandparents has nothing to do with us.
撒花撒花~~写得好棒,好久没有看到这么好的文章了~~喜欢喜欢,我都改不出东西,哈哈哈
也来帮我改一下我的作文吧,谢谢https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1284659-3-1.html / W

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-7
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2011-8-7 11:03:30 |只看该作者
2# 愤怒公爵
谢谢公爵呢~~~我补完作业马上给你改哈~~~
加了个油!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-8-7 11:04:21 |只看该作者
3# lyn7981
谢谢哈~~马上给你改~~大家都动作好快~还好今天休息==
加了个油!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-8-7 19:43:52 |只看该作者
搞定!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-11-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-8-7 23:22:04 |只看该作者
ok,传晚了,不好意思啊
Make up my mind to win,never say"impossible"!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-6-19
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-8-8 03:32:28 |只看该作者
When talking about the statement that the grandparents' advice is of no use to their grandchildren just because the world has changed a lot, different people have different viewpoints. From where I stand, it is too haste to say that the advice from the grandparents is of no use.模板的痕迹强了一点,建议第一段多一点观点或细节。w
Admittedly, the world has changed a lot over the past 50 years in many ways. In the way of communication, there is no computer at that time. People communicated with each other in letters, telephones and so on. In the way of getting fun, television did not spread through the whole world until 1970s and the Internet did not come into our daily life until 2000s. People at that time did not need to worry about losing their job because of the financial crisis which damaged the whole financial system in the world in 2008.  It seems that people of 50 years ago lived in a world which is totally different from what we are now. However, dose that mean that grandparents should not give their advice to their beloved grandsons and granddaughters? 转折放到倒数第二段会不会好一些,因为美国人的思维比较直接,所以相对前面铺垫多了点。

To answer this question, we have to look upon the history of human kind. Through the development of human beings, the basic principal does not change a lot (with the time passing by)和前面的through选一个要吧.; a" ~' D" J8 E
Taking what you see from the school playground for example, children still cooperate with each other in their team sports such as basketball, football and so on. We still compete for getting a good academic performance in our school. The spirits of competition and cooperation do not change a lot because they are fundamental elements in our life.例子建议细化一下,加几个句子和grandparent的经验结合一下。
So how do we get to know all these? Apparently, we get to know from people who are older and have more experience of life than us, perhaps, our parents or our grandparents. ' Z- Y4 M* _. G. i# I
, some people will argue that it is impossible for us to appreciate these spirits directly from our grandparents because (of the reason that) our grandparents have passed away. But I have to point out that these spirits are somehow come from them indirectly. Four years ago, I failed to get into the dream school through the examination to the college, which means I had to choose to enter another university which I dislike or spend one year more for the opportunity to enter (into)enter就不需要into the dream school. When I was in the delimna, my dad told me that you should try it again until you get what you want. This word was told by his father, my grandpa. This spirit of never giving up has been our family spirit to some degree and this kind of spirit will encourage us to move on when we face losses in our life.这一段感觉前面绕得多了点,直接说可能效果会更好.

& B# T( T2 T0 x9 x$ o- f6 d! P
引用的几个例子很值得学习,加油

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-11-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-8-9 10:38:21 |只看该作者
为什么我的那篇综合你还没有给我啊
Make up my mind to win,never say"impossible"!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-8-9 19:36:44 |只看该作者
恩恩~~好~~批好给你哈~~这两天忙得事情太多了饿~~不好意思啊~~~
加了个油!

使用道具 举报

RE: 【Daily writing】落落的写作帖 [修改]