寄托币
注册时间
2007-5-19
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-2-7 20:38:17 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Do you agree or disagree, wise friends are more important than the humorous ones.

Before I discuss whether a friend is better off with a sense of wisdom or humor, first I want to talk about what is friend. No one can live in this world without friends. Friends are those whom you can communicate with, undertake an enterprise together with, and most importantly, call for hands from.

Since we have been aware of what the friend is, then let us have a look at what kind of friends we need. Someone says intelligence is the most essential thing, while others regard the sense of humor as being more important. Which idea is more of reason? As we have pointed out above that the friends should give you advice when you suffer from problems or share your sadness when you are unhappy. On the other hand, you will also enjoy your free time with them. Thus, in my opinion, a sense of humor is really necessary. Humor may make the dull advice more accessible, and they can turn your sadness into happiness easily as well. Meanwhile communicating with those friends full of sense of humor will also strengthen your friendship. For example, one of my classmates in junior middle school is this kind of person with humorous sense. We all like to get along with her because each of us can’t help laughing whatever we do together. She was called Miss Joy by us at that time. Although it has been more than five years since we graduate, I still keep in touch with her, and we get together every vacation.

From what we has discussed above a sense of humor could keep you and your friends together longer and closer. Then how about the intelligence? Is it unimportant? The answer is undoubtedly no. A wise friend can offer you better suggestions. A wise friend also knows which words can be said appropriately. Furthermore a wise person will be more likely successful no matter in career or in life. You will learn more from this kind of friend and when you need help or if you want to undertake an enterprise, the wise friend can give you a more powerful hand.

In sum, I hold the view that both intelligence and a sense of humor are the same important. Humorous friends can make you happy, while wise ones can give you good advice. If a friend is both wise and humorous, he or she should be a friend for the best kind.

谢谢上次朋友帮忙批改~第二次作业大家多多关照呵~

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-12-4
精华
帖子

Golden Apple 荣誉版主 IBT Zeal IBT Smart IBT Elegance 备考先锋

沙发
发表于 2009-2-8 17:41:54 |只看该作者
论点是千呼万唤始出来啊

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-12-4
精华
帖子

Golden Apple 荣誉版主 IBT Zeal IBT Smart IBT Elegance 备考先锋

板凳
发表于 2009-2-8 21:47:44 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 奔跑蜗牛 于 2009-2-8 21:53 编辑

Before I discuss whether a friend is better off with a sense of wisdom(没见过这种用法,不知道你想表达的是什么) or humor, first I want to talk about what is friend. No one can live in this world without friends. Friends are those whom you can communicate with, undertake an enterprise(抱歉这个也没有见过,而且中文也没有想出来说的什么) together with, and most importantly, call for hands from.(call for help )

Since we have been aware of what the friend is, then let us have a look at what (which)kind of friends we need. Someone says intelligence is the most essential thing, while others regard the sense of humor as being more important. Which idea is more of reason(more reasonable)? As we have pointed out above that the friends should give you advice when you suffer from problems or share your sadness when you are unhappy(可用upset). On the other hand, you will also enjoy your free time with them. Thus, in my opinion, a sense of humor is really necessary. Humor may make the dull advice more accessible, and they can turn your sadness into happiness(有这种用法吗?) easily as well. Meanwhile communicating with those friends full of sense of humor will also strengthen your friendship. For example, one of my classmates in junior middle school is this kind of person with humorous sense. We all like to get along with her because each of us can’t help laughing whatever we do together. She was called Miss Joy by us at that time. Although it has been more than five years since we graduate, I still keep in touch with her, and we get together every vacation.

From what we has discussed above a sense of humor could keep you and your friends together longer and closer. Then how about the intelligence (加ones)? Is it unimportant?(建议改成is that can be overlooked?) The answer is undoubtedly no. A wise friend can offer you better suggestions. A wise friend also knows which words can be said appropriately. Furthermore a wise person will be more likely successful no matter in career or in life. You will learn more from this kind of friend(friends) and when you need help or if you want to undertake an enterprise, the wise friend can give you a more powerful hand.

In sum, I hold the view that both intelligence and a sense of humor are the same important. Humorous friends can make you happy, while wise ones can give you good advice. If a friend is both wise and humorous, he or she should be a friend for the best kind(will be the most appropriate one).

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-5-7
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2009-2-10 15:47:06 |只看该作者
Before I discuss whether a friend is better off with a sense of wisdom(有这种说法么?) or humor, first I want to talk about what is friend. No one can live in this world without friends. Friends are those whom you can communicate with, undertake an enterprise together with, and most importantly, call for hands from.. e# v$ J+ z: }: I

Since we have been aware of what the friend is, then let us have a look at what kind of friends we need. Someone says intelligence is the most essential thing, while others regard the sense of humor as being more important. Which idea is more of reason(什么意思? More reasonable?)? As we have pointed (out) above that the friends should give you advice when you suffer from problems or share your sadness when you are unhappy. On the other hand, you will also enjoy your free time with them. Thus, in my opinion, a sense of humor is really necessary. Humor may make the dull advice more accessible, and they can turn your sadness into happiness easily as well. Meanwhile communicating with those friends full of sense of humor will also strengthen your friendship. For example, one of my classmates in junior middle school is this kind of person with humorous sense(全篇用得比较多,建议换几种说法). We all like to get along with her because each of us can’t help laughing whatever we do together. She was called Miss Joy by us at that time. Although it has been more than five years since we graduate, I still keep in touch with her, and we get together every vacation.

From what we has discussed above a sense of humor could keep you and your friends together longer and closer. Then how about the intelligence? Is it unimportant? The answer is undoubtedly no. A wise friend can offer you better suggestions. A wise friend also knows which words can be said appropriately. Furthermore a wise person will be more likely successful no matter in career or in life. You will learn more from this kind of friend and when you need help or if you want to undertake an enterprise, the wise friend can give you a more powerful hand.

In sum, I hold the view that both intelligence and a sense of humor are the same important. Humorous friends can make you happy, while wise ones can give you good advice. If a friend is both wise and humorous, he or she should be a friend for the best kind.: I1 v

这种写法比较少见,最后一段才第一次鲜明的说出观点.但是基本把自己的意思说清了.
另外楼上改过的就不赘述了
加油!!

使用道具 举报

RE: 【Dark_Tournament TOEFL-ibt作文小组 天泽的 第二次作业】 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华