2011-1-15
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-2-9 21:05:34 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 大风吹。 于 2011-2-9 21:09 编辑

独立

In order to become a financially independent adult, people should be taught how to manage their money at an early age.

When it comes to the question of whether people should be taught how to many their money at an early age, people's opinion different from each other. As for me, considering about becoming a financially independent adult in the future, I stand on the side. There are certain reasons for me to support it.

Without doubt, children learn things quickly in their age mostly due to the fact that it is a perfect time to master a capacity. In contrast, when we get older, it is quiet hard to accept a new skill and have enough time to learn it,  let alone such crucial ability to an adult. According to recent survey, 68% people can not conduct financial transaction by their own. How inconceivable it is! People can not do it, so they throw the responsibility to others. Sounds great and convenient, right? However, there is a huge gap in it which is vicious-intentioned people are willing to use the chance stealling money. In this way, the seemingly nice things are actually horrible. How can  people still stick to it?

As we all know, the adult who can be independent financially, also have the excellent performance in life and work. They are good at regulating money,. In this case, they possess the ability to organize things well, and have a wise mind in determine how to use it. For instance, I do quietly good in controlling my expenses, so I have little change to deal with emergency at a complete loss as to what to do. Besides, I can peak the performance in order to utilize it in other similar things at avoiding the same mistake and saving unnecessary time.

Of course, people at an early time, might have no enough concern to the ability. Accordingly, they refuse to learn it and also foster an idle personality. However, I deem that what I mentioned above have already proved how significant of doing the thing is. If parents can persuade or force their children to learn it, they will get easier life after the grown-up.
已有 1 人评分寄托币 声望 收起 理由
hycqy + 10 + 2 加油!

总评分: 寄托币 + 10  声望 + 2   查看全部投币

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-7-5
精华
帖子

分享之阳

沙发
发表于 2011-2-9 23:38:03 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
签名被屏蔽

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-15
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2011-2-10 11:22:25 |只看该作者
2# chenyyalex

死恶少。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-9-21
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2011-2-10 13:13:42 |只看该作者
改好了
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-2-10 20:15:19 |只看该作者

The environmental issue is too complex to be handled by the individual.

Speaking about the environmental issues, people are supposed to protect it due to the fact that it is close connected to our daily life. Sure enough, even though it is too complex to handle it, individual has the obligation to devote in it. There are certain considerations as follows.

Currently, our environmental problem is serious enough attracting people’s sight. Some people deem that individual’s power can not improve and affect it at all. How ridiculous the idea is! Those pollution is breed by each of possible person’s behavior. How can they do nothing about it? In my eyes, each of them do something detrimental to the environment. In this way, they also can do something beneficial to the environment. People get together, do something useful, then the environment might reach greater situation.

Undoubtedly, when we damage the surrounding of our living, it is hard to repair it. May be it can be a huge program to make the restoration, which leading to a large sum of budge and careful consideration. However, it is not at a complete loss as to what to do. Statistically speaking, 86% of people are willing to participate in protecting the environment, and they indeed put the idea into practice. For instance, Mark Bjorn, who was written in the magazine of Health Care by reporting to the government that there are discharge of a factory pollute the river, and the river feed by hundreds of people who living adjacent to the place. Under the circumstances, the government took his word into account and dealt with the issue as soon as possible for those people’s health. The solution really control the local contamination to a great extent which is made evident by scientist. According to it, we can know individual’s power can alter something as long as they do it.

Of course, some lazy people produce the idea of that personal power is subtle anyway, and the people I just mentioned is just for lucky.  However, those examples can be seen everywhere. Those people are just avoiding themselves to do something in the light of that fearing to run into troubles.

In a nutshell, what I discussed above permits me arrive at the conclusion easily that the environmental issue is not too complex to be handled by the individual. I appeal people do it right now and stick to the act all the time for our own good.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-2-10 23:09:38 |只看该作者
Currently, our environmental problem is serious enough attracting people’s sight. (最好亮观点,论述放后面)Some people deem that individual’s power can not improve and affect it at all. How ridiculous the idea is! Those pollution is breed by each of possible person’s behavior.(语法错误) How can they do nothing about it? (我觉得没有必要再问一遍,重复。)In my eyes, each of them do something detrimental to the environment. In this way, they also can do something beneficial to the environment. People get together, do something useful, then the environment might reach greater situation. * ^- n+ `5 G% A, ?5 P

Undoubtedly, when we damage the surrounding of our living, it is hard to repair it. (问题同上,亮观点。)May be it can be a huge program to make the restoration, which leading to a large sum of budge and careful consideration. However, it is not at a complete loss as to what to do. Statistically speaking, 86% of people are willing to participate in protecting the environment, and they indeed put the idea into practice. For instance, Mark Bjorn, who was written in the magazine of Health Care by reporting to the government that there are discharge of a factory pollute the river, and the river feed (fed)by hundreds of people who living adjacent to the place. Under the circumstances, the government took his word into account and dealt with the issue as soon as possible for those people’s health. The solution really control the local contamination to a great extent which is made evident by scientist. According to it, we can know individual’s power can alter something as long as they do it.
$ n* {0 D3 S+ _3 [$ r9 {
Of course, some lazy people produce the idea of that personal power is subtle anyway, and the people I just mentioned is just for lucky.  However, those examples can be seen everywhere. Those people are just avoiding themselves to do something in the light of that fearing to run into troubles. (为什么在亮处保护环境会招来麻烦?觉得这段不逻辑严密)
+ k. q+ U9 Q3 A& L, i
In a nutshell, what I discussed above permits me arrive at the conclusion easily that the environmental issue is not too complex to be handled by the individual. I appeal people do it right now and stick to the act all the time for our own good.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-2-11 07:44:50 |只看该作者
2.10 改

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-2-11 18:43:16 |只看该作者
改好,昨有事晚了,

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-2-11 23:39:03 |只看该作者

Some people think to watch a movie in a cinema is better, but others think at home is better.

When it comes to the issue of watching movie, the majority of people choose to watch at home due to the fact that it is convenient. However, from my perspective, I can not coincide in the opinion. There are certain considerations why I have the inclination as follows.

Without any doubts, the Dracula movie and action movie are supposed to be seen in the cinema. We can feel the near real atmosphere such as sounds and vision, just like happening around you. One famous movie appreciator in a French magazine said that the distinction between watching home and theater is subtle and impressive. Then he took one of his example to highlight what he said. At one time, he watched a movie named Looking For The Knife, which enabled his friends felt scare and horrible. Nevertheless, he felt nothing when he saw the film at home. Afterwards, one of his friends took him to the theater and watched it again. As a result, he got the totally similar response like others. According to the instance, we can know how surrounding is necessary for audience.

Apart from the aspect of enjoyment and entertainment, it provides a perfect platform for people to make friends. People go to see the same movies, maybe just sitting near by each other. In this way, they easily get the topic sharing which is a good beginning for improving the relationship of stranger. Besides, for friends, it is also a chance to enhancing their friendship. People may not so frequently to meet each other for the heavy daily work. However, they can hang out together to make a chat and also to understand each other’s recent state. Enlarging friend cycle will never detrimental to people, right?

Of course, watching movie at home can be free of charge and more enjoyable. For instance, we see the movie on the Internet and we can pause the process at any time we want. Otherwise, people can not immersed in the plot, as they will be distracted under the circumstances that dividing a whole movie into various pieces. Furthermore, for the workers, they can have the outside activities to relax rather than only stay at home.

In a nutshell, from the discussion I mentioned, it is easily to reach the conclusion that people should watch the movie in the camera.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-2-12 09:32:19 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 shadowran 于 2011-2-12 16:14 编辑

2.11独立

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-2-12 19:00:39 |只看该作者
改好了

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-2-12 23:16:59 |只看该作者

【独立】

Children should play sports only for fun, and should not attend competitions and contests.

In seeking to take pleasure in normal times, or pursing for a sense of accomplishment, the majority of children are inclined to playing sports. Then, an discussion about the activity’s destination fueled by various people. In my eyes, I side with the view of that attending competitions and contest can be a target for taking exercise. My reasons as follows.

One point of view of my inclination is playing sports just for fun, in some senses,  limits children doing better since there is no competitor to urge them requiring a more sophisticated skill for win. One example, set forth by Moth Comet, who is a famous foot player in the fifty century B.C., points out that he used to be a lazy boy at training football skill, for he always play with himself. However, one of his friend asked him to join the team of school and combated for a game. After that,  the game ignited his morale under the intense atmosphere and he made great process in the coarse of it. Finally, the team won the game and every team member admired his excellent skill. He can never forget the moment and this really spur him in future’s each competition.  According to it, we can know it is not the contests itself benefit him, but what he learned and attained in the procedure, which can be gained from enjoying himself.

Another reason that contributes to my penchant is the virtue children cultivated through being participating in a competition. A report published in the magazine of Big Fan Of Sport says that 80% children are apt to make friends with competitors. Sounds incredible, right? The possible answer formed in our mind are supposed to be the case that children fight with each other when the loser get mock. However, they do not hate the winner. By contrast, they learned skill from the winner, and the winner teach them actively. The contests, then, is a perfect mean for communicating and improving whereby it permits children to enlarge friend cycle and horizon.

Although competitions are always enable losers to feel blue, it is by no means they should not have a try of crossing the obstacle. Actually, neither physical nor mental trouble corned a child and unfulfill his or her hope. They keep trying as much as possible for reaching better performance rather than daily self-regretation and doing nothing.

Based on the discussion I mentioned above, the conclusion can be reached safely which is children definitely should play sports for the attendance of competitions and contests as it is willing to be conductive to children to a great extent.

【综合】

还在写。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-11-22
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-2-13 12:00:54 |只看该作者
2.12独立
改好了