寄托币
注册时间
2012-1-1
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2012-2-14 22:05:36 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 佐左927 于 2012-2-14 23:34 编辑

In the every special age of the history, we had faced different problems already and also we had solved them with the effective solution. During the time of the lacking of labour force we deal it by revolution of industrialization. And during the age of the limited of information we solve it through established Internet. When we come to the most important problems we face today, i would like to say that the environment problem is most concerned part for us while the standard of life is relatively high than before. And also, i strongly believe we can deal with environment problem within our lifetime for following reasons.

The first reason is that with the cutting-edge technology, scientist could develop some new methods which can provide us using resource efficiently and also they could find more resource that we can use in our daily life. Take solar energy for example, since the solar energy have been used it indeed reduce the need of electricity. You might find that there are lots of electrical appliances which you can charge them with solar energy in market today. Like showers, the most ordinary equipment in our daily life, you can find it in most of house in southern area of our country.

Further, once people realize the importance of this issue and also are willing to assume the responsibility for protect environment it couldn't be a problem for us to solve it with our lifetime. In most of countries in the world, they are implement the command for return the farmland into growing vegetation. This action had significantly reduced the probability of sandstorm. And in Australia, government had instructed citizen in terms of water limiting. They ask people limited their time during the shower, if the citizen excess the time of what government had set they would be fined.

Apart from those aspects i have mentioned, the education is also play a crucial role in environment protection. As parents instill the idea to their children about how important this action would be in their home while the teacher instruct children how to do this in detail that children may not realize in daily life during the school. Moreover, through some documentary films like discovery people can learn things about why the environment becoming increasingly worse and absorb some knowledge that how to take care of our globe in the future. In addiction, to attend some speeches holding by the professor in the university is also a good way to giving people a lesson on the approach of how to deal with environment problem we've faced now.

For all those reasons,we could safely conclude that we could solve environment problem within our lifetime. And personally, i have set a target for myself that to use every resource efficiently and i will continue to encourage all the people around me to join me. So, it is not a problem to see our planet turns to green again.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-1-1
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2012-2-16 17:45:33 |只看该作者
不好意思,迟到的2.15作文。
2.15  Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People who cannot accept criticism will not succeed in a team.

The meaning of team is that there at least two people here. And in general, the team will contains 5 to 10 people or more. Often, everyone will play a different role in this team by give a varied advise. Consequently, they may have a different point of view on every issue, so, it is inevitable that someone will hold a opposite choice to you. And also everyone will has this potential to become a criticism in the team in someday. As my understanding of this question, accepting criticism in the team would be a advisable choice in term of harmonious relation between you and your teammate will play a critical role in your succeed in the team.

The primary reason is that cooperation is an important part in a team since it become a mainstream in this society. Everyone will contribute their own knowledge when a problem appear, even at beginning here may have some different voice. But, generally, through communication between each other a more feasible solution will comes. In other words, to take others advise does not means that poeple have to abandon their attitude on the given issue but is an advisable compromise during the collaboration.

Further, if a person who alway hold a demanding manner on the criticism may not get along with other teammates. No one wants to work with this kind of people because of it will effect on the efficiency of the whole team. Beside, everyone will have the probability to become a criticism in someday, so if it comes those people who are objected by that person may switch it to he or her, especially during the crises.

Last reason is that accepting criticism is a kind of interpersonal skill in this day of age, to show other a modest manner could give other a good impression,by this good impression people can have more opportunity to expand their own social net . Aside from that, if a person show too much in the team may arouse some bad effect by alway think self-expression is the most important aspect for showing the ability one's have. On the contrary, embracing other advise and van the negotiation and turn out a constructive project is the best way to showing one's brilliance.  

In conclusion, in the during there co-work it is a need for accept others voice, and everyone have the potential to become a criticism in one day, showing other a modest manner is also a good way to enlarge one's social net. So for these reasons we can say that accepting a criticism is a necessary part for one to become successful collaborator in this society.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-1-8
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2012-2-16 20:32:12 |只看该作者
改好了
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-2-23
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-2-17 09:46:27 |只看该作者
不好意思回复晚了~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-1-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-2-29 21:49:10 |只看该作者
2.29日独立写作
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? College or University should offer students more preparation before they start working.

It's true that in this day and age, high education will not ensures one have a good job before they finish college or university course. So whether or not should school offer their students more preparation before they start working become a hot issue in the society. Some people believe that students need more experience about a specific job, hence they must involve in the work as quickly as they can. While other support the idea that students are suppose to getting more preparation before they start working. Personally i agree with the second idea, the main reason goes as follow.

First reason is that with the development of technology and industry, labor-saving machinery becoming threaten to the human work force. This is one of the feature of today society. Consequently, the competition of work is increasingly high in resent years. According to the data for the 2011, in NewYork there are more than 300 workers compete for one job, and in the 1 or 4 years later this trend will continue to increase. As result, college or university should ensure their own students becoming more competitively not only on theory but also on practical skill. If they do so, the students will definitely be more adaptable for their new job in the future.

Further, there is no doubt that more preparation before the students graduate will benefit both teachers and students. Through the specific course, it really can enhance the employable skills for students, and also they can share their feeling about this course between each other, then become more and more sophisticated through time passing. By the same token, when the students have any questions about a particular condition they meet during the course, they can communicate with their teacher,then via the discussion students can get the answer they want and teacher can enhance their teaching by this feedback.

Moreover, if the collage or university have ability to offer students an opportunity to get into a company as intern, this significant chance will enlarge the probability of the work for students after graduate. In general when the students as a intern in the company, they can draw on the experience of work skill from who already worked at here. What's more, during the intern student can set up their own network to enable them to get a good job after graduate.   

So, as all of these reasons, it is no doubt that collage or university should offers their student more preparation before they start working. And through the specific course, student will have more strengh when they look for job, and more preparation will enable them to find their own niche in this society .

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-1-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-1 16:26:36 |只看该作者
3.1日 独立
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The main role of the university professor is to educate students rather than to do research.

No doubtfully, during the past 20 years, science has been improved a lot. and most of scientists who contributed to this advance are profossors in many universities. Consequently, whether or not the main role of university professor is educating students or to doing research has raise a lot controversy. Some people hold the point view that professor should focus more on teaching rather than doing research. Personally , i don't agree with this statement for the following reasons.

First reason this that professor need to update their knowledge, especially as a teacher in this high-speed development of the information age . Then by doing the research they can receive the latest explore data and other information about their own subject. Further, when they publish their new research, it could bring a number of money to university from the company or research institution who sponsor to the research. And these money could be used as scholarship for excellent students.  

Second reason that when professprs are doing research they can share some information with their students like what the problem they have meet during the analysis or the mothd they used to deal with it. And through discuss this detail, it could really benefit students a lot, not only absorb the latest knowledge of their subject but encourage them to do the research on themselves.

However, some people will say that if professor pay to much attendtion to their own research, relatively, the time they speed on educating student will be reduce. It seems resonable. But,obviously, a good teacher knows what is thier responsibility on students. Thus they can balance their time beweent teaching and doing research. What'more, commomly, students in the university are independent in their thought,and can be autonomy for doing the course well. So, they do not need teacher to supervise them for doing the review or prepare for the Class. Then it can boost the effeciency of teaching, hence professor could have enuogh time to doing research.

So, for all of these reason, i believe professor's main role in university should be to doing the research.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-5-5
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-2 22:57:47 |只看该作者
7# 佐左927
success will not come to me unless i come to it~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-1-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-6 17:49:52 |只看该作者
3.5日独立
由于3.5日的以前写过,所以题目是3.2日的。麻烦改我作文的同学了~
3月2日 110815NA One of your classmates needs help with some schoolwork. Which solution would you recommend your classmate should do: to ask you for help or to find a professional tutor for help. Include reasons and details to in your response.

This is a common question in the school and everyone must have been experienced it:  If one of your classmate ask you for help with schoolwork, what should you do? Help them by yourself? Or suggest them to find a professional tutor for help? Well, some people may choose to help their classmate by themselves due to they have confidence about the problem their classmate meets. Also from helping others they can get improvement as well. At the same time, other people may advise their classmate to find a professional tutor for help with their schoolwork because tutor would be more professional and more familiar with that specific area. As for me, I prefer the former choice, the reason goes as follow.

Firstly, helping with others can enhance one about what have been learned, that means before doing this, you have to review all of things first and then to retell the detail for other people. Further, once someone who what to help other with schoolwork must have a good expression skill, in other word, a good communication skill is an essential ingredient of this process,especially in this case. Why i mentioned this? Since the communication skill plays a crucial role during the job interview after graduate. Consequently, you can take this advantage by helping classmates with schoolwork because good communication is the key to ensuring others to understand what you have said.

Moreover, helping others can also generate a opportunity to sharpen your intellect,throughout debate and discussion. While some students say that they cannot bear the stale teaching style their teacher offered. As result, taking this chance they could get some innovative idea through brainstorm process. The release of Facebook is the best example to illustrate this factor. Mark Zukerberg and his classmate create Facebook during their discussion about a particular formula, and throughout this clash they develop the most popular software -Facebook. Then we can enjoy the fun from using Facebook today.

Last but not least, for those who hold opposite opinion may argue that helping with other for schoolwork is kind of waste of time, a professional tutor can be more efficient to deal with schoolwork. However, student can not be rely on teacher too much, what if they meet a problem after school? Saving the problem until teacher turn out? Definitely not! They need to find peer, their classmate. And it's easier to communicate with classmate than teacher, and this action will also shorten the psychical gap from peer pressure.

So, there is no doubt after we take into account all of these reasons, and we could draw on a conclusion that student could be a better one to help their classmate with schoolwork.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-1-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-6 18:42:07 |只看该作者
3月6日 101009NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People can take care of their family members better when they livein big cities than in the countryside.

Everyone have this identity—a family number. Whether you are male or female, young or old. As long as one have this identity they must shoulder the responsibility for take care of their family.Consequently,there is a hot issue arouse that people can take care of their family members better when they live in big city than in countryside. As for me, I strongly agree with this statement, then I will list my reasons as follow.

Firstly, living in big city can afford family member a better environment in terms of entertainment. General speaking, if poeple want go to a movie theatre during the weekend, they can find one with seat easily in the big city, on the other hand if this situation happen in countryside, the story might be different. Because,commonly, countryside only one have one movie theatre.And especially at weekend the theatre will be full of people and hard to get seat if do not have reservation.

Secondly, the education resources in the big city would definitely better than countryside. As one's child need gets into a good university, living in the big city would be the best choose. Because most of famous universities are located in the big city. And for those people who's children in the high school, they need living in the big city more eagerly.As we all know that if one want gets into a good university after high school, laying a solid foundation would be very important during the high school. Likewise, a high school having a good teaching quality also set up in the big city.

Moreover, for those people who need take care of elder may argue that the environment  in big city is not as healthy as countryside. Admittedly, this is true and no one can deny it.However we can not ignore the light side of big city—a well rounded  healthcare system. This can ensure elder people getting a better cure than countryside and most of diseases that have highly occurrence rate on the elder will be treated with more efficient solution.

After we take into account all of these factors, I have to reinforce my opinion on these topic again that people definitely can take care of their family member better when they live in big city.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-4-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-3-7 18:15:43 |只看该作者
楼主注意尽量减少小错误哦~
尼采说:人所遭遇皆为所愿。

使用道具 举报