2009-3-2
精华
帖子

荣誉版主

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-9-27 16:54:23 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 wondersmiths2 于 2009-9-27 17:33 编辑

9.24 The best way to travel is in a group led by the guide.
A comfortable and pleasant travel is what a lot of people dream for. But what is the best way to make that happen? Some people may choose to take part in a group and visit the places leading by the guide, while others may prefer to travel on their own. For me, I cast doubts on the view that traveling in a group led by the guide is the best way.

To begin with, it is widely accepted that you can enjoy less freedom in a group led by the guide. Because the guide has designed the route for travelers, the only thing you are supposed to do is to follow the guide to go through the certain places at the range of certain time. Perhaps, if people want to go further to look for other special views that are not on the list of the route, it will be rejected by the guide since he or she do not want to meet one member’s needs by destroying the plan. Hence, in this way, people just lose the chance to visit the places of interests freely.

Moreover, a group led by the guide sometimes cannot create a quite and comfortable atmosphere for people. For example, I used to take part in a group which had more than fifty people to visit the Huangshan Mountain. At first, I thought it would not influence me too much, but the result was terrible. Since so many people visited places at the same time, it was even not easy for us to take photos in front of some views. And also it was always noisy and crowed so that I totally lose my interests in traveling at that time.

Of course, some people take part in the group led by the guide for other reasons such as security and convenience. It should be admitted that the group really can provide people this kind of help. However, people do not need to constraint themselves to the group because currently a lot of companies in the tourism industry have established the service helping people order the hotel and address the transportation issues. There is no guide in this service so that people can visit the places by themselves.

In conclusion, although a group led by the guide offers the sense of security and convenience to some degree, it is not the best way for us to travel since people cannot have enough freedom and enjoy a quite and comfortable traveling environment .
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 2009 进军美利坚作文组 wondersmiths2第三十次作业 9.24 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子