注册时间
2008-11-23
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-12-9 02:33:48 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
printed book have had greater effects on society than television
From my point of view, I don’t agree with greater influence from the printed book than television on society.
First of all, as far as we are concerned, with the infusion of the television into our daily life, the convenience it brings are penetrating to every aspects of our life. Take advertisements for example, it is the television that change the pathway to inform the public of new products or service through the old forms such as paper. The increasing amount of people are able to get acquainted with some of its features like color or function as long as they own televisions, which obviously prompts the sale throughout the nation, limted to the location pastly.
Since the TV series and other kinds programe come out , the common obtain an easier way to accept a variety of knowledge, no matter on literature or on scientific advances for they are more accessible, vivid and animated compared with dull letters in book pages. Especially children love this type of being educated, not only teaching themselves to tell what is right from what is wrong , but also improve ability to understand and discriminate colors, shape etc. That in part releases mothers from overloaded household business and earns more free time for housewives.
Lastly do not neglect the critical importance of television as a medium tool during the nationwide political campaign. It is an effective method to collect more supports from the voters and also a platform to clarify your opinions and concepts towards a series of policies for candidates, saving considerable time and energy for them to hang arounda to distribute printed matter and to persuade.
Undoubtedly ,as a necessity of modern society, televisons are playing a more crucial part with their close relation to our life. To some extent, the place they ocuppy surpass the one of books.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-30
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-12-9 12:30:39 |只看该作者
printed book have had greater effects on society than television
# Q6 A) \# k; FFrom my point of view, I don’t agree with greater influence from the printed book than television on society.(这句话总觉得有点别扭,萌是想用更简单的名词形式避免赘述,但是在这句话上似乎有点不合适,一己之见,open 2 discuss)  T% k7 `* X- W% L* t3 I+ {
First of all, as far as we are concerned, with the infusion(好词儿) of the television into our daily life, the convenience it brings are penetrating(!进行时用的很到位) to every aspects of our life. Take advertisements for example, it is the television that change the pathway to inform the public of new products or service through the old forms such as paper. The increasing amount of people are able to get acquainted with some of its features like color or function as long as they own televisions, which obviously prompts the sale throughout the nation, limted to the location pastly.(那么给人类带来的影响体现在哪呢?)
4 r) o: x6 g  ]8 I: ISince the TV series and other kinds programe come out , the common obtain an easier way to accept a variety of knowledge, no matter on literature or on scientific advances for they are more accessible, vivid and animated compared with dull letters in book pages.(这句话写的真好 我得好好学习下) Especially children love this type of being educated, not only teaching themselves to tell what is right from what is wrong , but also improve ability to understand and discriminate colors, shape etc. That in part releases mothers from overloaded household business and earns more free time for housewives.( ^7 |* J0 R# P1 D3 u0 [0 d
Lastly do not neglect the critical importance of television as a medium tool during the nationwide political campaign. It is an effective method to collect more supports from the voters and also a platform to clarify your opinions and concepts towards a series of policies for candidates, saving considerable time and energy for them to hang arounda to distribute printed matter and to persuade.' p- ?2 @, k/ S1 d# F- g(最好再加一句宏观上对分论点的总结)
Undoubtedly ,as a necessity of modern society, televisons are playing a more crucial part with their close relation to our life. To some extent, the place they ocuppy surpass the one of books.

开头结尾都很简单,中间内容却很丰富,论点也比较清晰,遣词造句更是值得我学习,如果可以在行文中多点几次题就会让人觉得似乎里题目更近更切题了,比如一句话点一下每个分论点和主论点的关系,或者在开头结尾明确点出,不过总体来讲这篇文章还是不错的,我得多多向萌童鞋学习哈~加油哦!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-8-29
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-12-10 01:46:37 |只看该作者
From my point of view, I don’t agree with greater influence from the printed book than television on society.: ?" }3 ]8 J  S) o9 N+ i4 U
可以在你表明观点之前在增加一些内容,这样让你的开头更丰满一些。
First of all, as far as we are concerned, with the infusion of the television into our daily life, the convenience it brings are(is) penetrating to every aspects of our life. Take advertisements for example, it is the television that change the pathway to inform the public of new products or service through the old forms such as paper. The increasing amount of people are able to get acquainted with some of its features like color or function as long as they own televisions, which obviously prompts the sale throughout the nation, limted to the location pastly(单词有误).

Since the TV series and other kinds programe come out , the common obtain an easier way to accept a variety of knowledge, no matter on literature or on scientific advances for they are more accessible, vivid and animated compared with dull letters in book pages. Especially children love this type of being educated, not only teaching themselves to tell what is right from what is wrong , but also improve ability to understand and discriminate colors, shape etc. That in part releases mothers from overloaded household business and earns more free time for housewives.

Lastly do not neglect the critical importance of television as a medium tool during the nationwide political campaign. It is an effective method to collect more supports from the voters and also a platform to clarify your opinions and concepts towards a series of policies for candidates, saving considerable time and energy for them to hang arounda to distribute printed matter and to persuade.4 c) O4 H/ K% I) D& O

Undoubtedly ,as a necessity of modern society, televisons are playing a more crucial part with their close relation to our life. To some extent, the place they ocuppy surpass the one of books.(可以对你上述所讲的三个观点做小结)

托福作文的字数虽然不是写得越多分数越高,最好字数能在400字左右。中间写得三个观点非常的好,用词和造句方面也很新颖,很有说服力。要多向你学习!

使用道具 举报

RE: 12.8独立作文 明日萌 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
12.8独立作文 明日萌