寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-30
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-12-9 17:59:04 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Do you agree or disagree teacher who is a serious and strict person more effective than a teacher is humor and is easygoing person.
16:13--52
Which type of teacher can exert more effective influence on students, the serious and strict teachers or the humor and easygoing ones? This issue is so complex that it has aroused a fierce debate among the society. While some may argue that a serious and strict teacher could bring more benefit to his/her students, others tend to hold, however, that a humor and easygoing teacher is superior. At first glance, both arguments seem to be somewhat convincing; after weighing in my mind, I would like to agree with the latter opinion, in light of the character of teenagers and the duty of teachers.
I am always hearing people talking about the problem of youth, if there is one which I take leave to doubt that it is the elder people including the teachers who create it, not the young themselves. Teenagers are after all human beings, people just like their elders who are born with curiosity and repellent to restrictions. As a result, what the serious and strict teachers impose on them overloaded homework, disciplines or restrictions will surely make them feel uncomfortable as if they were in prison. What’s more, the effectiveness of those homework or policies like forbidden to students seems never appealed to me. All in all, it is the character of young people that determines the low-efficiency of a tedious teacher if they are driven to cope with something they embrace no interest in.
In addition, let’s get down to some fundamentals and agree that the basic principle and responsibility of teacher is to conduct students to find their own ways to success. So how do students get to know the way most suitable for them if they are limited to a small classroom facing up to the never-changed form of learning, never permitted to talk aloud in class, and punished due to some tiny and inevitable mistakes they made? A recent survey in China reported a shocking data: more than 80% primary students regarded meeting their teachers requirements as their main goal, while 78% of them held the scaring attitudes towards their strict teachers. Could we say that it is effective of those teachers? Whereas the humorous teachers, who stimulate their students in a positive way, are popular among students for their creative form of teaching, the various styles and the lively atmosphere in classes instead of punishment or critics. I believe that quite a large amount of students will find their ultimate road leading to success with the help of their easygoing teachers.
In sum, I feel quite comfortable to reach my point of view that teachers should regard their students as friends rather than someone they want to constrain or punish, in order to lead them to authentic ways for them to chase their own dreams.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-12-9
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-12-10 19:20:31 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 soloflight 于 2009-12-10 19:21 编辑

Which type of teacher can exert more effective influence on students, the serious and strict teachers or the humorous and easygoing ones? This issue is so complex that it has aroused a fierce debate among the society.貌似模板有点生硬 While some may argue that a serious and strict teacher 单复数 最好全文一致could bring more benefit to his/her students, others tend to hold, however,我感觉是不是这个HOWERER应该加在others 后  that a humorous and easygoing teacher is superior. At first glance, both arguments seem to be somewhat convincing; after weighing in my mind, I would like to agree with the latter opinion, in light of the character of teenagers and the duty of teachers.& s: T/ A( h9 d/ D1 D$ ?
I am always hearing people talking about the problem of youth, if there is one — which I take leave to doubt— that it is the elder people including the teachers who create it,嘿嘿新4里的句子 not the young themselves. Teenagers are after all human beings, people just like their elders who are born with curiosity and repellent to restrictions. As a result, what the serious and strict teachers impose on them —overloaded homework, disciplines or restrictions— will surely make them feel uncomfortable as if they were in prison. What’s more, the effectiveness of those homework or policies like forbidden to students seems never appealed to me. All in all, it is the character of young people that determines the low-efficiency of a tedious teacher if they are driven to cope with something they embrace no interest in.7 S% s- C5 \" P0 q: t' U
In addition, let’s get down to some fundamentals and agree that the basic principle and responsibility of teacher is to conduct students to find their own ways to success. So how do students get to know the way most suitable for them if they are limited to a small classroom facing up to the never-changed form of learning, never permitted to talk aloud in class, and punished due to some tiny and inevitable mistakes they made? A recent survey in China reported a shocking data: more than 80% primary students regarded meeting their teachers requirements as their main goal, while 78% of them held the scaring attitudes towards their strict teachers. Could we say that it is effective of those teachers? Whereas the humorous teachers, who stimulate their students in a positive way, are popular among students for their creative form of teaching, the various styles and the lively atmosphere in classes instead of punishment or critics. I believe that quite a large amount of students will find their ultimate road leading to success with the help of their easygoing teachers.( Z- O& v% A' X% p
In sum, I feel quite comfortable to reach my point of view that teachers should regard their students as friends rather than someone they want to constrain or punish, in order to lead them to(AN) authentic ways for them去掉 to chase their own dreams.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-5-21
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-12-10 21:44:08 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 milixiao 于 2009-12-10 21:46 编辑

Which type of teacher can exert more effective influence on students, the serious and strict teachers or the humorous and easygoing ones? This issue is so complex that it has aroused a fierce debate among the society. While some may argue that a serious and strict teacher could bring more benefit to his/her students, others tend to hold, however,我感觉是不是这个HOWERER应该加在others 后  that a humorous and easygoing teacher is superior. At first glance, both arguments seem to be somewhat convincing; after weighing in my mind, I would like to agree with the latter opinion, in light of the character of teenagers and the duty of teachers.& s: T/ A( h9 d/ D1 D$ ?8 P; c: f6 v2 h$ y* q
I am always hearing people talking about the problem of youth, if there is one — which I take leave to doubt— that it is the elder people including the teachers who create it,嘿嘿新4里的句子 not the young themselves. (这一句放到这感觉有点牵强,而且还是句首这么重要的位置,最好弄这主题句)Teenagers are after all human beings, people just like their elders who are born with curiosity and repellent to restrictions. As a result, what the serious and strict teachers impose on them —overloaded homework, disciplines or restrictions— will surely make them feel uncomfortable as if they were in prison. What’s more, the effectiveness of those homework or policies like forbidden? to students seems never appealed to me. All in all, it is the character of young people that determines the low-efficiency of a tedious(不能修饰人吧) teacher if they are driven to cope with something they embrace(可以考虑换个词) no interest in(这个句子有点乱).7 S% s- C5 \" P0 q: t' U; m* u$ U( A) ?4 x2 T5 e3 A/ N1 Q
In addition, let’s get down to some fundamentals and agree that the basic principle and responsibility of teacher is to conduct students to find their own ways to success. So how do students get to know the way most suitable for them if they are limited to a small classroom facing up to the never-changed form of learning, never permitted to talk aloud in class, and punished due to some tiny and inevitable mistakes they made? A recent survey in China reported a shocking data: more than 80% primary students regarded meeting their teachers requirements as their main goal, while 78% of them held the scaring attitudes towards their strict teachers. Could we say that it is effective of those teachers? Whereas the humorous teachers, who stimulate their students in a positive way, are popular among students for their creative form of teaching, the various styles and the lively atmosphere in classes instead of punishment or critics. I believe that quite a large amount of students will find their ultimate road leading to success with the help of their easygoing teachers.( Z- O& v% A' X% p
; W( S1 p/ @: NIn sum, I feel quite comfortable to reach my point of view that teachers should regard their students as friends rather than someone they want to constrain or punish, in order to lead them to(AN) authentic ways for them去掉 to chase their own dreams.

使用道具 举报

RE: 12。9 独立作文 violin [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
12。9 独立作文 violin