寄托币
注册时间
2009-4-24
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-12-16 11:08:28 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
12.15 Most business people are motivated only by the desire of money.是不是business people都是为了钱才motivate.
After China reform and open to the outside world. There were a huge increasing number of persons find their ways in business circles. Do most business people just lead by the power of money? I thing this is the original motivation for businessmen work hard.
Firstly, the whole things that business does are make money. Every day we pay money to businessmen buy food and drink. Without businessmen we can just barter with each other. It will be very different to find a people who have the things you desire and you always have the things
what he or she want to own. That is the reason why we need business. And why they do trade with you? The answer is money. So I have no idea that if a businessman sell things without looking for money.

Secondly, number of money is the best way to measure weather a businessman carries out his or her self-worth. Measure a student can through exam. Measure a person’s activity is right or wrong through law. Measure a business people is success or not through how much money he or she makes. I think Bill Gates is much more famous as a richer than as a creator of Microsoft. Just like we know the persons in the Forbes was successful. Most persons will agree with if a business people make more money he or she will be deemed to successful.
Final, Money is the root of all evil. For the most dispute and war are causes by money. If The Red Cross get more money. They always can save more persons’ life. And there will largely decrease the ceramal cause by poor. So money is the ultimate way to help persons if businessmen want to.
Money makes business people work hard by its motivate.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-27
精华
帖子

荣誉版主 寄托与我 Sagittarius射手座 Golden Apple

沙发
发表于 2009-12-16 13:02:07 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 hulinlin24 于 2009-12-16 13:08 编辑