寄托币
注册时间
2004-10-29
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-8-29 21:52:00 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Only through mistakes can there be discovery or progress.

Whether only through mistakes can there be discovery or progress is a heated debate nowadays. Facing such complex issue, any extreme answer without careful analysis is improper. As far as I am concerned, through mistakes can we learn something useful, which can help us success and discover.

First of all, mistakes can tell us what we do is wrong. For example, in order to invent bulb, Edison tried more than three thousand materials. Every time he failed, he said to himself that I had ruled out one possibility, and I was more closed to success. His success tells us that through mistakes can we reach discovery or progress.

Furthermore, mistakes can promote us to try harder. It is a basic human tendency to make one's work accepted by other persons. Take myself as a case in point. When I was in senior high school, I failed in the Math examination. I didn't want to be depreciated by my peers, so I tried harder than before, hoping I would pass with a flying color the next time. My effort was worthy and the next exam I won the first place in my class. Looking back, I realized that it is mistakes that gave me such great motivity.

In addition, only few, if any, person can reach success without mistakes. In fact, anyone who would do some discovery is ahead of time, so he or she should explore the unknown world. From this point, it is possible, and even inevitable, for human to make mistakes. Ma Yun, the president and CEO of Alibaba, a distinguished and well-known Internet company in Beijing, has illustrated this brilliantly in the following quote ( and I paragraph), " when you want to try something new, you should be prepared to make some mistakes, face some setbacks, and then try to tackle them. If you can handle these, you would be a success businessman." His words reveal that it is necessary for people to correct mistakes to reach success.

Admittedly, mistake itself could never be turned into discovery or progress. It needs our humans to try our best to find the reasons of the mistakes, think about how to avert such mistakes and the like. Just like Edison, once he failed with the material of iron, he thought that iron would be burned when heated. After that he began to try something which would be burned in higher temperature. Every failure would tell him a lesson.

In the course of human events, our human beings have made numerous mistakes. However, these would not retard the progress of our society. Therefore we should not be afraid of making mistakes, and these mistakes can promote us to succeed. Meanwhile, we should know that mistake could never be changed into progress by itself, so we should spare no effort to find the reasons of mistakes and try to avert them.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-2-21
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2005-8-29 22:57:08 |只看该作者
Whether only through mistakes can there be discovery or progress is a heated debate nowadays. Facing such complex issue, any extreme answer without careful analysis is improper(这句话和forevera作文里的一样!!你们还是要改一下模版的哦). As far as I am concerned, through mistakes can we(这个不用倒装吧) learn something useful, which can help us success and discover.

First of all, mistakes can tell us what we do is wrong. For example, in order to invent bulb, Edison tried more than three thousand materials. Every time he failed, he said to himself that I had ruled out one possibility, and I was more closed to success(这个~~~~名人的事情不要乱说啊,感觉像在讲自己的故事一样,呵呵)后来呢??至少该说一句他终于成功了之类的话吧. His success tells us that through mistakes can we reach discovery or progress.

Furthermore, mistakes can promote us to try harder. It is a basic human tendency to make one's work accepted by other persons(换一个句型好一些such is a human nature that to make one’s work accepted by other persons). Take myself as a case in point. When I was in senior high school, I failed in the Math examination. I didn't want to be depreciated by my peers, so I tried harder than before, hoping I would pass with a flying color the next time. My effort was worthy and the next exam I won the first place in my class. Looking back, I realized that it is mistakes that gave me such great motivity.

In addition, only few, if any, person can reach success without mistakes. In fact, anyone who would do some discovery is ahead of time, so he or she should explore the unknown world. From this point, it is possible, and even inevitable, for human to make mistakes. Ma Yun, the president and CEO of Alibaba, a distinguished and well-known Internet company in Beijing, has illustrated this brilliantly in the following quote ( and I paragraph), " when you want to try something new, you should be prepared to make some mistakes, face some setbacks, and then try to tackle them. If you can handle these, you would be a success businessman." His words reveal that it is necessary for people to correct mistakes to reach success.

Admittedly, mistake itself could never be turned into discovery or progress. It needs our humans to try our best to find the reasons of the mistakes, think about how to avert(转移??)such mistakes and the like. Just like Edison, once he failed with(这个词组是什么意思啊?) the material of iron, he thought that iron would be burned when heated. After that he began to try something(加上 else) which would be burned in higher temperature. Every failure would tell him a lesson.(这句话是总结??ts说的是错误自己不能变成成功,但是到最后成了每个错误都给了他经验教训!!不过才开始限时比较慌张很正常的哈)

In the course of human events, our human beings have made numerous mistakes. However, these would not retard the progress of our society. Therefore we should not be afraid of making mistakes, and these mistakes can promote us to succeed. Meanwhile, we should know that mistake could never be changed into progress by itself, so we should spare no effort to find the reasons of mistakes and try to avert them.

楼主的逻辑很清楚,就是注意一些细节的地方,不过这个在限时初期很正常的
呵呵,写到最后估计比较晕了,倒数第二段有点问题。
不错啊,才限时就这样子,好强啊,我现在限时35分钟只能写350个字左右,而且逻辑一片混乱!!要考了啊,加油!!
:victory:

[ Last edited by batterfly on 2005-8-29 at 22:58 ]
马上就解放了
大家加油!!

10G 成都

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-10-29
精华
帖子