寄托币
注册时间
2008-8-2
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-4-25 10:45:34 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Letting a friend make a mistake is better than saying or doing something that may destroy the friendship. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

No one is perfect and we inevitably makes some mistakes in our dailylife. We are not alone and when we have problems, our friend can help us to deal with the problems. The question that whether we should prevent our friend to do something bad even it would destroy the friendship is not an easy question. It depend whether the mistake would bring extremly bad effects.

If our friend is driven crazy by the heavy life burden and will do something that have a significant miserable result, we have to and its our responsbility to stop them. We are now living in a world which runs in a faster rate than ever and there are more things people needs to worry about. Often a person who have a high goal would only recive little, if the person is tired of life or the difference between the goal and result is huge, the poor one might do something unrationly. For example, a worker who laid off from his position and used up all of his money might come up with an idea to do some stealing. Then his friend must take some actions to help him without considering if it may break their friendship.

On the other hand, our friend might do something wrong but that is not serious, we need not to pay too much attention to it. For example, one of my friend likes playing computer very much and often could help stop spending too much time playing it. During the weedend, he may go to play computer games without finishing homework. I try to stop him, but he ignores, then I would give up the mind to stop him, it doesnot worth to give an end to our friendship. People often make small mistakes, and sometimes, we should give them some advices or may just keep an eye on, because it is not very seriours.

In addition, friends plays an important role in our life, and without them, we would have a boring and hard time. We would have many problems in our life and it is too hard for people to face all the difficulties alone. Ture friends turst each other, and when they have some problems, they can turn to another for help. When I have some problems, I often find my friend for help, they prevent me from going in to wrong direction. In addition, friend could share their experience and fun. In our class, we studied from each other, doing sportes together, that all helps us to have a better performance and enjoys our free time.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-4-25
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-4-25 23:38:12 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 wangxinfei 于 2009-4-25 23:54 编辑

9No one is perfect and we inevitablymakes (make)some mistakes in our dailylife. We are not alone and when we have problems, our friend(friends) can help us to deal with the problems. The question that whether we should prevent our friend(friends) to do something bad even (that,是连接修饰something的从句)it would destroy the friendship is not an easy question(question改成to answer会好些). It depend(改成depends on,正式英语里这个on总是要加的,只有俚语it depends,”这视情况而定”) whether the mistake would bring extremly bad effects.

If our friend(friends) is(are) driven crazy by the heavy life burden and will do something that have(觉得改成takes更好) a significant miserable result, we have to and its(it’s) our responsbility to stop them. We are now living in a world which runs in a faster rate than ever(ever before) and there are more things people needs(need) to worry about. Often a person who have a high goal would only recive little, if the person is tired of life or the difference(觉得改成gap更好,表示落差) between the goal and result is huge, the poor one might do something unrationly. For example, a worker who laid off from his position and used up all of his money might come up with an idea(get an idea) to do some stealing. Then his friend must take some actions to help him without considering (even) if it may break their friendship.(是举例子表示在朋友亟需帮助的时候我们该挺身而出,但我觉得没切合要害,这样的情况时去劝朋友应该不会有害怕伤害友谊的难处吧,而且让人家迷途知返的话,他会幡然醒悟,会感激你的,应该不会有友谊破裂的危险^_^)

On the other hand, our friend(friends) might do something wrong but that is not serious, we need not to pay too much attention to it. For example, one of my friend(friends) likes playing computer very much and often could help stop spending(改成could not help stoping wasting, can't help doing sth忍不住/情不自禁去做某事;) too much time playing it. During the weedend, he may go to play computer games without finishing homework. I try(have tried) to stop him(from this会更好), but he ignores(it,ignore是及物动词), then I would give up the mind to stop him, it doesnot worth to
give an end to our friendship. People often make small mistakes, and sometimes, we should give them some advices or may just keep an eye on, because it is not very seriours.(这里举例子说明朋友的错误不大时可以不用太过较真而伤害友谊,与上段可呼应)

In addition, friends plays(play) an important role in our life, and without them, we would have a boring and hard time. We would have many problems in our life and it is too hard for people to face all the difficulties alone. Ture friends turst each other, and when they have some problems, they can turn to another for help. When I have some problems, I often find my friend for help, they prevent me from going in to wrong direction. In addition, friend could share their experience and fun. In our class, we studied from each other, doing(did,studied同等级,我是这样看的) sportes together, that all helps us to have a better performance and enjoys our free time(建议,这一段谈的是朋友的重要性,朋友与自我的生活,感觉这与主题有偏差,应该总结上文的,考官是带着主题看我们的文章的,所以我们写的时候要时刻注意所写的与主题的紧密性^_^)

总结
(1)单复数的多处错误,太多了就会影响考官的整体影响的,平常多注意,考场就轻松多拿些分^_^
(2)蓝色字体是写的好的地方,词汇和词组量比我大多了…..: M

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-4-9
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-4-27 09:38:12 |只看该作者
我的语法不好 改错了就误导你了 而且楼上改的已经很仔细了 我就只说作文的内容吧 我觉得你的主题不是很突出既然是错误那肯定会有坏影响的 就应该指出朋友的错误  而且例子不是很好 应该改进一下吧 最后一段总结的过于太长了 应该简短明了  
不过你的词汇量挺多 值得学习

使用道具 举报

RE: 5.6月份 cracking ibt essay! 小组写作组 75108397的 第三次作业 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子