2009-6-19
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-6-26 10:11:49 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
新手,请关照!
Why people visit museums?

Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. Why do you think people visit museums?

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
When people travel to new places, they often choose the local museums as a must-see place. Sometimes they would prefer to visit museums rather than so-called places of interests. This phenomenon can be easily explained if you take the functions of the museums into consideration. Of course museums have many different functions and helping us know the history very well, increasing our experience of magical nature and motivating us to cherish what we have are three important aspects of them.

In contrast to having a dull history lecture, I think, visiting a museum is a better choice to know well of our history. Limited by our times, we can’t imagine the life of ancestors through the teacher’s description. When we are in museums, seeing the tools and pictures of the same ages, we have a vividly picture in our mind as they stand in front of us.

Museums also give us a chance to feel what happened in the nature. For example, I visit a geology museum. In the museum, I was surprised by the huge fossils of dragon and the specimen of signal cell. In the three dimensions theater of the museum, it gives me a cherished experience of prehistory, tidal wave and earthquake. The nature is so miraculous that the human being appears much fragile in front of nature.

In sum, all of these motivated me to cherish the modern life we have today. No body can render the step of history and museum is the mirror of history. Museums preserve what history left to us and they are our precious wealth.3 t# o- ~& {) b' u# A/

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-9-23
精华
帖子

IBT Zeal

沙发
发表于 2009-6-26 22:46:48 |只看该作者
When people travel to new places, they often choose the local museums as a must-see真有这个说法?! place. Sometimes they would prefer to visit museums rather than so-called places of interests rather than the place they are interested in. This phenomenon can be easily explained if you take the functions of the museums into consideration. Of course museums have many different functions and helping /to help us know the history very well, increasing/ to increase our experience of magical nature and motivating us to cherish what we have are three important aspects of them怎个意思.
In contrast to having a dull history lecture, I think, visiting a museum is a better choice to know well of our history. Limited by our times /living in different times, we can’t imagine the life of ancestors through the teacher’s description. When we are in museums, seeing the tools and pictures of the same ages, we have a vividly picture in our mind as they stand in front of us. as vividly pictures, those tools and pictures remind me of the life of our ancestors.
Museums also give us a chance to feel know or understand what happened in the nature. For example, I visit 过去时态 a geology museum. In the museum, I was surprised by the huge fossils of dragon and the specimen of signal cell. In the three dimensions theater of the museum, it gives me a cherished experience of prehistory, tidal wave and earthquake. The nature is so miraculous that the human being appears much fragile in front of nature.
In sum, all of these motivated me to cherish the modern life we have today. No body can render the step of history and museum is the mirror of history. Museums preserve what history left to us and they are our precious wealth
中间两段有主题句,而且比较简洁, 继续保留. 某些句子有语法问题, 长句子复杂句子不多. 同义词也少点出现几次一词多用的现象
LZID照片很雷人的因为我常看HORROR MOVIE…所以看到照片时候马上一震让我想起了FUNERAL….改的不好见谅! 希望LZ别介意哈哈
http://shop57639674.taobao.com/ 我的淘宝小店: 迦南淑女坊

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-9-23
精华
帖子

IBT Zeal

板凳
发表于 2009-6-26 23:00:49 |只看该作者
When people travel to new places, they often choose the local museums as a must-see真有这个说法?! place. Sometimes they would prefer to visit museums rather than so-called places of interests /rather than the place they are interested in. This phenomenon can be easily explained if you take the functions of the museums into consideration. Of course museums have many different functions and helping /to help us know the history very well, increasing/ to increase our experience of magical nature and motivating us to cherish what we have are three important aspects of them怎个意思.
In contrast to having a dull history lecture, I think, visiting a museum is a better choice to know well of our history. Limited by our times /living in different times, we can’t imagine the life of ancestors through the teacher’s description. When we are in museums, seeing the tools and pictures of the same ages, we have a vividly picture in our mind as they stand in front of us. as vividly pictures, those tools and pictures remind me of the life of our ancestors.
Museums also give us a chance to feel /know or understand what happened in the nature. For example, I visit 过去时态 a geology museum. In the museum, I was surprised by the huge fossils of dragon and the specimen of signal cell. In the three dimensions theater of the museum, it gives me a cherished experience of prehistory, tidal wave and earthquake. The nature is so miraculous that the human being appears much fragile in front of nature.
In sum, all of these motivated me to cherish the modern life we have today. No body can render the step of history and museum is the mirror of history. Museums preserve what history left to us and they are our precious wealth
中间两段有主题句,而且比较简洁, 继续保留. 某些句子有语法问题, 长句子复杂句子不多. 同义词也少点出现几次一词多用的现象
LZID照片很雷人的因为我常看HORROR MOVIE…所以看到照片时候马上一震让我想起了FUNERAL….改的不好见谅! 希望LZ别介意哈哈
http://shop57639674.taobao.com/ 我的淘宝小店: 迦南淑女坊

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-6-19
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2009-6-27 09:00:43 |只看该作者
谢谢你那么认真替我改,长时间不写,有些手生许多话不知怎么说。
关于ID照片:图为金庸心中最美好的那个女子,他曾说:“西施怎样美丽谁也没见过,我想她应该长得像夏梦才名不虚传。”对了,这个就是香港演员夏梦的照片,看来我们见解不同

使用道具 举报

RE: cracking ibt essay! 小组写作组 noglect的 第19次作业] [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
cracking ibt essay! 小组写作组 noglect的 第19次作业]