2015-10-31
精华
帖子
楼主
发表于 2016-1-19 09:55:54 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 多多洛71 于 2016-1-20 19:52 编辑

本人授权寄托ID tesolchina持有人使用本人的习作及参加本次寄托公开课的练习答案作为科研、教学用途。
寄托ID:多多洛71

托福作文: Your community has a piece of land and is considering introducing a business to this land. Which business would you prefer? 1. A shopping mall 2. A performing art center 3. A hotel.

When it comes to which business I prefer to be introduced to our community, I will choose a shopping mall undoubtedly. I find several solid reasons as follows.

To begin with, I think our community in need of a shopping mall. Economy have developed rapidly these years, with people's income also have increased substantially in our community. So only one supermarket and several shops cannot meet people's needs anymore. Sometimes we have to go to the downtown to buy clothing or other goods, which is inconvenient since the downtown is far away from our community. Except the increased income of people living there, the population of the community also has grown apparently. Now many people from other places have moved to our community because of the excellent location and the convenient public transportation there. So we do need a shopping mall to meet our daily demand.

What's more, a shopping mall can create more jobs for local people and increase the revenue of local government. If the shopping mall have been constructed, numerous shops would be opened. Each shop need employees, and the shop mall need many managers to make it work regularly. In addition, a shopping mall will attract large numbers of people to go there. A lot of visitors will consume at there, and they will increase the revenue to our local government.

Admittedly, I also want a performing art center to be built in our community, and a hotel is not bad too. But a shopping mall is the best choice considering the current situation of our community. I think we should first meet the needs of daily consumption of people there, not to mention that there is a performing art center in the nearby community.  Furthermore, because our community has no big shopping mall, there are few visitors. So a hotel is unnecessary at all. Only after a shopping mall has been built, would a lot of people visited there or even moved to there, then we might in need of an art performing center and a hotel in our community.

For reasons mentioned above, I do insist that we should introduce a shopping mall at first.

谢谢老师~

使用道具 举报

RE: 揭秘托福GRE作文电子评分器-元月20日晚公开课习作收集帖 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子