发表于 2020-7-18 12:54:42 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 狗子182 于 2020-7-18 12:56 编辑
smilonhu 发表于 2020-7-17 21:06
我也是大龄申请者,也有你这样的担心,那么我就分析一下我们被拒的可能性
1.为什么学习?
2.资金支持?

感谢!
针对你提出来的问题,我跟中介一起都是考虑好了的,并可以有相关的应对。
我目前学习计划大概内容就是:现在在一家建筑设计单位做技术管理,现公司 1需要管理人才 2需要开拓一带一路建设项目(考虑到国内建设项目的萎缩和一带一路国家基建的需求),有国际mba学历有助于帮助其拿项目 同时自己也需要晋升,并且规划了回国的职业路线。
资金的话有两套房产和一个车。加上大半年的银行流水和30万银行存款。

现在有点瑕疵:
1 我以为5月底递签,所以后面流水断了一个月并且,把3万余额用来交语言班学费了,后来利用网络借款转了一笔3万的资金回来。
2 当时以为5月底交了资料就可以不用管,就把车卖了,不知能不能查出来车卖了。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2019-5-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2020-7-18 12:55:43 |只看该作者
感谢! 感谢楼上各位朋友的意见,我认为应该马上递签了。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2019-8-29
精华
帖子

加拿大offer勋章

发表于 2020-7-18 13:01:15 |只看该作者
狗子182 发表于 2020-7-18 12:54
感谢!
针对你提出来的问题,我跟中介一起都是考虑好了的,并可以有相关的应对。
我目前学习计划大概 ...

现在与你确认一下,MBA的是否是1年的,如果是建议改成16个月以上的,
如果不是的话你的资金少了,建议 60万以上。
还有这个一带一路的理由真的不是好理由,你的中介一定是国内的。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2019-5-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2020-7-18 13:05:18 |只看该作者
比尔吴很贰 发表于 2020-7-18 10:43
有个小探讨

之前跟签证群群友有讨论过修改study plan的问题,其实学习目的、自身背景、国内联系这三块 ...

你好。我的学习计划是这样:在一个建筑设计公司做技术管理,那么取得一个mba硕士有利于:1 公司人才需求和自己的晋升理想 2 公司业务范围扩展到一带一路,需要国际管理学位背景的管理者,这样有利于公司发展和签合同。 资金的话有两套房一个车,存款30万,银行流水和余额3万元。 归国的打算大概也描述了下。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2019-5-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2020-7-18 13:07:44 |只看该作者
smilonhu 发表于 2020-7-18 13:01
现在与你确认一下,MBA的是否是1年的,如果是建议改成16个月以上的,
如果不是的话你的资金少了,建议 6 ...

现在建筑设计私人公司确实很多在分包那些大单位的境外项目,国内市场越来越小这个确实是事实。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2019-8-29
精华
帖子

加拿大offer勋章

发表于 2020-7-18 13:09:32 |只看该作者
对于我们申请的那个国家,就是一个柠檬精?他和老美关系有近,讨厌两件事情,一件事高科技,一件是一带一路,我说的够明白了吧?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2019-5-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2020-7-18 13:12:02 |只看该作者
smilonhu 发表于 2020-7-18 13:09
对于我们申请的那个国家,就是一个柠檬精?他和老美关系有近,讨厌两件事情,一件事高科技,一件是一带一路 ...

那就确实没有好的理由了。这个理由我觉得是唯一可行的。实在不行就听天由命吧。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2019-8-29
精华
帖子

加拿大offer勋章

发表于 2020-7-18 13:13:00 |只看该作者
狗子182 发表于 2020-7-18 13:12
那就确实没有好的理由了。这个理由我觉得是唯一可行的。实在不行就听天由命吧。

我给你发个信息,你加我微信吧

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2020-2-13
精华
帖子

寄托16周年纪念勋章 英国offer勋章 荣誉版主

发表于 2020-7-18 16:48:23 |只看该作者
也欢迎加入寄托签证互助群一起讨论哈

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2019-8-29
精华
帖子

加拿大offer勋章

发表于 2020-7-18 19:39:16 |只看该作者
比尔吴很贰 发表于 2020-7-18 16:48
也欢迎加入寄托签证互助群一起讨论哈

好啊:)

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2019-8-29
精华
帖子

加拿大offer勋章

发表于 2020-7-18 19:40:12 |只看该作者
关于study plan 我给大家发一份 india friend的 SOP
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE

To,

The Visa officer,
Canadian High Commission,
New Delhi.

Subject: Application for my Study Permit

Respected Sir/Madam,

This statement has been crafted with reference to an application for a student visa to Canada for my admission to Graduate Certificate in Project Management (Duration: 2 Years of Full Time) at XXXXX XXXX University.

Introduction:

Myself Vinnit Kumar, a male Indian citizen born on 07-04-1998, hailing from Karnal, Haryana. I completed my bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from XXXX XXXX XXX XX, Karnal which is affiliated to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra with overall aggregate 66% in 2018. Prior to that, in 2015, I had completed a three-year diploma in Civil Engineering with 66% overall from XXXX XXX XXX, Karnal under State Board of Technical Education, Haryana.

As a bonafide Civil Engineering Student for almost 6-7 years, I studied various terms, branches, concepts, and contribution of this field in our daily life. It is a field of responsibilities, challenges, maintain the foundation for our modern society. The outcome of this branch of engineering is dependent upon theoretical as well as practical knowledge and experiments. Hence, in the final term of my degree I started searching for a job to exercise my knowledge which I gained from books, in real site and enhance my skills. Fortunately, I was recruited by XXX XXX XXX XX as a Junior Engineer. The details of same is given below.

Details of Professional Experience:

XXXXXXX (2018-Present)

My responsibilities and accountabilities at the job included:
•        Technical supervision of the ongoing construction work.
•        Co-ordination between different contractors and agencies to maintain the project speed at the construction site.
•        Prepare requisitions for different materials well in advance.
•        Check the material received and prepare quality reports.
•        Make quality checks on the concrete blocks manufactured, along with their recordings.
I considered this opportunity of my job more as my continuous study than a job because I am a Passionate Peron with curious quest for knowledge and learning. During my job, I experienced lack of skills in some departments of my knowledge base. I felt that I am not equipped with the managerial tools that are fundamental to evolve in this competitive corporate world. Therefore, I decided to eliminate that obstacle by applying to a Canadian Designated Learning Institute in “Project Management”. My profile is having all the pre-requisites for the admission and I have secured my admission there. I have scored overall 6.5 bands in my IELTS test.

Why Project Management?

When I implemented my theoretical knowledge in functional construction sites. Where I learned new experience and improved my technical skills to a newer level, I learnt that grabbing only technical skill is not enough for me to build a successful career. Only one skill will halt opportunities of my career upgradation. At my job, it is going good when it comes to practice general duties of a construction engineer. Nevertheless, I have experienced a huge scarcity of managerial understanding in myself. Because in my field, I have to deal with market and business terminology like in performing quantity surveying and managing accounts, utilize the manpower and resources in an accurate manner along with dividing various tasks and activities to labours, control the flow of project, prepare small to large scale reports and outlines of project on daily basis. In other words, I have to handle and sometimes have to provide necessary inputs to ongoing and upcoming construction project. To do these kind of activities, every time I have to seek help either from the project planner/manager to understand the management terminology or from my colleague having these skills, to prepare reports and presentations. I encountered problem with briefing the project particulars to the workers associated.

I am very thankful to my field which has given me astonishing knowledge and facts about how this tall and beautiful infrastructure in the world is constructed and maintained. But now this field is requiring me to develop a new complementary skill of Project Management that will fill voids of my knowledge base and eliminate all the weaknesses and inabilities that are obstructing me to pursue a successful career.

Another prime reason for opting to Project Management is that most of the construction or relevant companies in India, prefer a candidate who is enabled in technical as well as managerial skills over a candidate having technical skills only. There are various vacancies in public and private sectors in my home country in which I am ineligible to apply, just because of lack in professional qualification of Management and Business. Completion of proposed course will make me a deserving applicant to stand in the recruitment queues of those reputed firms.

Why Canada and XXX University?

After researching on web, consulting with my senior colleagues and professors and checking course contents thoroughly. I marked two institutions one in Australia and One in Canada. But finally I preferred Canada over other country(s) because Canadian Management Programs are much appreciated around the globe. Canada is a big educational hub in the world with a high standard education system with global recognition. It is a beautiful, peaceful, multi-cultural nation with political stability and has splendid health care facilities. On top of it, the impressive thing I found about Canada is that its democratic administration takes care very well not only of domestic students but international students also, no matter what the situation is, CERB is the latest example of that. Living expenses and tuition fees are also decent in Canada compared to other countries. Loving people and life style of Canada is also a factor.

Algoma University is one of the leading institutions in Canada with highly qualified spirited faculty. After a complete research, I found that the Project Management program at Algoma is bundled with subjects such as proposal and tender writing, strategy and plan making, time and activity management and much more. They are likely to satisfy my needs. I can study the management element of project in depth. Moreover, I learnt about engagement of Algoma University in various dynamic researches that will provide me outstanding learning experiences and techniques.

Financials:

My entire study is costing XXXXX (Tuition Fees). I have made the payment of XXXX CAD as my First Year Tuition Fee. I have invested an amount of CAD 10,000 in Guaranteed Investment Certificate Program via Scotia Bank towards the living expenses in Canada. The supporting documents are attached in the financial documentation.

Future Plans and Opportunities in India:

For a junior or assistance civil engineer it is very hard to upgrade his designation solely by working with limited skills. For instance, becoming a project manager in a firm (which is an ambition of every employee) or handling a big project by his own. Without having fundamental skills of management, one has to take part in a long race, roughly 10-15 years to become a project manager. With this program, I can shorten my struggle to become a project manager or getting any other higher designation, I can speed up my work in my native field, I can confidently outline the details of a contract or tender, I can make reports more fluently and accurately. I will not have to rely on other person with managerial skills for mentioned activities. Various construction giants of India like Hindustan Construction Company Ltd., pays around Rs.10,00000 to Rs.12,00000 Salary to a Civil Engineer with Project Management Skills.

India is the faster growing country in the entire world as of now. With advancement in economic and technology sector, it is also developing the infrastructure. The Government is planning on getting very good schemes like ‘Housing for all by 2022-23’. It is mainly focused on upgrading the infrastructure of rural areas and outskirts of the country. Such types of schemes are undertaken by hiring local engineers and contractors, private firms. A multi-skilled aspirant can be benefitted from such opportunities.

Additionally, Indian government also offers aid in setting up own start-ups like starting a small scale construction company which will require me to be a multi-skilled person where I will have to withstand the responsibility of a whole project. This program is also best suited for me in that regard.

Therefore, I would like to state that my home country has more than enough career building opportunities for a person like me but they are conditioned more on qualifications and skills. With this program I am looking to add a new skill set to complement of my existing knowledge base. Please consider my application at earliest possible and kindly grant me a study permit and oblige me.

Yours Sincerely
Vinnit Kumar
已有 1 人评分声望 收起 理由
比尔吴很贰 + 4 感谢分享

总评分: 声望 + 4   查看全部投币

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2020-2-13
精华
帖子

寄托16周年纪念勋章 英国offer勋章 荣誉版主

发表于 2020-7-18 19:47:05 |只看该作者
哈哈哈哈本帖顺利的成为了SP讨论帖,楼主要不要考虑换个主题名:victory:

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2019-8-29
精华
帖子

加拿大offer勋章

发表于 2020-7-18 21:44:08 |只看该作者
got some guy from italy aged 37 got visa in 2018, here was her SOP
background
I am a stay at home mom for the last four years. I had only high school. Soon after high school, I started working. Including 5 years in UAE in logistics. Then I migrated to Italy after marriage. Since then i didn't work but I did private tutoring. I showed some property and investments in our home country.
I applied in Italy and I had a valid visitor visa to Canada. Both would have added some weight too.
I got one at the age of 37. Make a strong profile, a logical one covering all the aspects of your past present and future with proof. You can get through.

explanation
2.I am a Sri Lankan. I applied for a business management two year diploma bcz I have work experience related to that. I explained how I did my GCE OLs and ALs well and then immediately after started working. I did not have an environment to study specialy when I was working in UAE. so I saved money hoping to persue my study dream one day. Then I moved to Italy and started a family so I became a stay at home mom. I explained why I couldn't work in Italy, I am not fluent in Italian and my education is not sufficient to compete in european job market. Then I showed them that I applied to a university in Italy but they have very few courses for my level undergraduate studies in English. I got accepted but it was not for my choice of program while having ot in hand I applied to Canada. I basically covered all the questions VO might think to him self. Why I want to study now? Why not Italy or Europe? Why Canada? Will I come back? I applied only for my self first, my daughter and husband after I got visa. Also how me and my husband invested in property back in Sri Lanka a joint account in Sri Lanka we maintained online from Italy a history of a couple of years. In order to show ties. SOP matters a lot. Explain everything in SOP provide evidence to each fact in supporting docs. Thats what I did. I did eveything on my own without any agents. I did a lot of reasearch though.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2020-2-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2020-7-19 09:52:20 |只看该作者
这段对加拿大的一顿夸是我所没有预料到的
Canada is a big educational hub in the world with a high standard education system with global recognition. It is a beautiful, peaceful, multi-cultural nation with political stability and has splendid health care facilities. On top of it, the impressive thing I found about Canada is that its democratic administration takes care very well not only of domestic students but international students also, no matter what the situation is, CERB is the latest example of that. Living expenses and tuition fees are also decent in Canada compared to other countries. Loving people and life style of Canada is also a factor.

使用道具 举报

RE: 中介建议我9月底再申请签证,请问可取吗 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
中介建议我9月底再申请签证,请问可取吗