考古发现,可以把自己的身份证复印翻译即可.
2.填表, PART 3里面的第1个是填I94表上写的时间,如果是D/S 就写这个
  如果空白的地方不要空着,全部写N/A
3.提醒JMS交材料的时候记得还要叫I20的收据哦!
4,LG的资料一般要递交的是I20.I94 签证,护照的复印件
成绩单似乎有点多余.

从官网贴过来的:)
General Tips on Assembling Applications for Mailing

Mark both the envelope and the cover letter as to the nature of the submission. Example: ORIGINAL SUBMISSION - BRIEF FOR AN APPEAL - RESPONSE TO REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION - etc.

Use the appropriate mailing address and mark both the envelope and the cover letter as to the form type. Example: I-129; I-130; I-690; I-698, etc.

Provide both the receipt notice number and the A-Number as an identifier, if they are available.

If the packet is being resubmitted in response to a REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE, please place the notice requesting the additional evidence/information on the top of the packet. Also, please use the special mailing envelope provided.

If evidence is being submitted in support of a previously filed appeal or motion, a cover letter stating "BRIEF FOR APPEAL", etc., should be placed on top of the packet.

In preparing your packet, please take note of the following:

Do not use binders or folders that cannot be easily disassembled.

Use ACCO fasteners to hold together thick or bulky applications or petitions. Two-hole punching the top of the material for easy placement in the file is appreciated.

The use of tabs assist in locating items listed as attachments. The tabs should be placed on the bottom and not the side for ease in filing.

Avoid using heavy-duty staples; instead use ACCO fasteners or heavy clips.

Avoid submitting originals unless specifically required (Forms I-94, Labor certifications, etc). Avoid submitting oversized documentation when possible.

If you are sending more than one case in an envelope, clearly separate the cases by rubber band or clip fasteners.

A form G-28 is not acceptable unless signed by the authorized representative and the petitioner (re: petitions) or the applicant (re: applications). Facsimile signature stamps are acceptable for the signature of the representatives. However, applicants/petitioners must live sign the initial Form G-28 submitted with the application/petition. Any subsequent Form G-28 relating to the same case may be a photocopy of the original, which should be already attached to the relating case.

Send copies of any prior approval notices with any new requests for extensions of stay, change of status or amended petitions.

Keep copies of all submissions. Don't assume the officer will have access to a prior file or record. Submit as complete a packet as possible so the case can be adjudicated from what you submit. Submit a complete packet of information for each petition or application. If officers have to review prior files or records, the adjudication of the case can be delayed substantially.

Be sure to complete all pertinent items on the petition or application. Ensure all entries on the forms are legible. Note the appropriate consulate, embassy, or a request to adjust status on the petition. Do not enter "N/A" when "None" is appropriate.

If you believe your situation to be unique, explain it fully in an attachment to the packet, not as a cover letter.

Please submit certified translations for all foreign language documents. The translator must certify that s/he is competent to translate and that the translation is accurate.
The certification format should include the certifier's name, signature, address, and date of certification. A suggested format is:

Certification by Translator

I     typed name    , certify that I am fluent (conversant) in the English and                      languages, and that the above/attached document is an accurate translation of the document attached entitled                       .

Signature                                                        
Date                                          Typed Name
                                                  Address

USCIS no longer routinely requires submission of original documents or "certified copies." Instead, ordinary legible photocopies of such documents (including naturalization certificates and alien registration cards) will be acceptable for initial filing and approval of petitions and applications.
At the discretion of the officer, original documents may still be required in individual cases. Please be advised that USCIS no longer returns original documents submitted with the exception of Certificates of Naturalization, Forms I-551, Permanent Resident Card, Forms I-94, Arrival/Departure Document, valid passports, or those specifically requested by the officer. Such documents will be returned when they are no longer needed.

Reminder: The best way to locate records is through the receipt number and/or the A-Number. Always provide this information whenever possible. If you don't know the A-Number, provide a COMPLETE name and date of birth. ALSO: Provide ANY AND ALL names used by the individual, including aliases, maiden names, names used when originally admitted to the United States, etc. Providing this information is extremely helpful and speeds up processing time.

DUPLICATE FILINGS (without fee): Cases will be accepted as a duplicate filing only when USCIS has specifically requested that a duplicate be filed. In such a case, be sure to submit the receipt number of original filing or any copies of notices received from USCIS on the first filing when submitting a duplicate petition or application.

The address block on the forms is the data field captured for all of our mailings. Consistent with the limitations on the number of characters per line (a maximum of 32) and the total numbers of lines (4) in that field, whatever is in the block will become the mailing address used by the system. The data in these fields is entered exactly as indicated on the forms. Please include internal routing symbols in the address block, especially for large organizations. It is better to abbreviate the name of the organization and have space for the routing codes than to fully spell out the name and have notices sit in the organization's mailroom.

Recognized authorities: Many I-129 petitions filed with evidence of the beneficiary's education or accomplishments include documentation submitted by various authorities. For example, petitions for artists and entertainers may include evidence the beneficiary has received an award or other recognition of achievement. Petitions for individuals employed in a specialty occupation may include evidence the beneficiary belongs to a professional organization. When an individual's awards or membership is used to support a petition, evidence establishing the reputation of that organization must also be submitted. Examples of the type of evidence needed includes the following: the size and standing of the organization or the organization's requirements for membership and any other documentation which would establish the reputation of that organization.
When an opinion from a recognized authority is submitted, the opinion should state: the writer's qualifications as an expert; the writer's experience giving such opinions, citing specific instances where past opinions have been accepted as authoritative and by whom; how the conclusions were reached; and the basis for the conclusions, including copies or citations of any research material used.

Any application or petition for an individual currently in F-1 status needs to include evidence the student has been maintaining status and has been authorized employment if applicable. Such evidence usually can be satisfied by submitting the latest Form I-20AB/I-20ID and a copy of the employment authorization card.
有志者,事竟成,破釜沉舟,百二秦关终属楚
苦心人,天不负,卧薪尝胆,三千越甲可吞吴

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-8-7
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2005-4-2 05:25:29 |只看该作者
i-94 是复印件

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-10-4
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2005-4-2 06:07:51 |只看该作者
piscesstar,I539表上为什么不能有空白的地方?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-10-4
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2005-4-2 06:09:52 |只看该作者
还有,我想I94卡还是寄原件吧。如果回来再要求补,就会拖很长时间。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2003-11-20
精华
帖子
发表于 2005-4-2 06:10:58 |只看该作者
我这里的一份样表上这样写的"never leave a line blank,use N/A is necessary
有志者,事竟成,破釜沉舟,百二秦关终属楚
苦心人,天不负,卧薪尝胆,三千越甲可吞吴

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-10-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2005-4-2 06:45:22 |只看该作者
N/A是什么意思啊?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2003-11-20
精华
帖子
发表于 2005-4-2 06:54:26 |只看该作者
NOT applicable
有志者,事竟成,破釜沉舟,百二秦关终属楚
苦心人,天不负,卧薪尝胆,三千越甲可吞吴

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-10-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2005-4-2 07:02:33 |只看该作者
Thanks. piscesstar,你说的那个I20的收据指的就是SEVIS费吧?100刀。我是从网上交的,已经把收据打印出来了。另外,我老公想了个方法,直接在电脑上填的I539表。我想这样看起来整齐一些,尤其是那个3g问题的详细描述。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-10-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2005-4-2 07:13:00 |只看该作者
piscesstar,我觉得材料贴标签的问题,要因材料而异。比较明显的材料,如护照之类的就不用贴了,那些不能一眼看出是什么的,如信什么的,可以贴一下。可以用一次贴,就是那种粘性不是特别强的,但又能粘住的,正面可以写字的。这样如果工作人员想撕下来,文件上也不会留下什么痕迹。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2002-4-22
精华
帖子
发表于 2005-4-2 11:02:58 |只看该作者
最初由 xwzhao 发布
[B]Thanks. piscesstar,你说的那个I20的收据指的就是SEVIS费吧?100刀。我是从网上交的,已经把收据打印出来了。另外,我老公想了个方法,直接在电脑上填的I539表。我想这样看..

以下省略...... [/B]

什么办法呀?能不能讲讲?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-10-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2005-4-2 14:10:39 |只看该作者
在acrobat 5.0 或6.0得菜单中,有一个文本框工具,图标是T+,(注意有个加号),选中它,用鼠标在要写字的地方画个方框,就可以填内容了。如果是5.0在打印时,有个选项问是否加注释,选上他,就可以把你添加的内容打出来了。如果是6。0,需要到编辑菜单的“首选项”子菜单中的“注释”处选择“打印注释弹出框”然后打印即可打印出来了。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2002-4-22
精华
帖子
发表于 2005-4-3 00:18:47 |只看该作者
谢谢啊,我去试试

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2002-4-22
精华
帖子
发表于 2005-4-3 00:36:12 |只看该作者
你用的是acrobat还是acrobat reader? reader 应该是不能写的。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2003-11-20
精华
帖子
发表于 2005-4-3 01:01:23 |只看该作者
reader是不能填的 ,我也准备那样填,当时填申请表就那样填的.呵呵
我现在还有一个问题,交SEVIS的收据是交自己打印出来的,还是交后来寄给我的那一份正式的呢?
有志者,事竟成,破釜沉舟,百二秦关终属楚
苦心人,天不负,卧薪尝胆,三千越甲可吞吴

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-10-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2005-4-3 01:01:24 |只看该作者
当然不是reader.

使用道具 举报