注册时间
2008-2-13
精华
帖子
楼主
发表于 2012-3-7 09:53:37 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 zlatan9 于 2012-3-7 21:28 编辑

50分钟啊,。。。。考试怎么办啊。。。。695 words

There surely has some links between the fields of study and jobs when a student is searching for a job. What subjects one chooses when he enters college or university, in my opinion, the field for him in working is due to be. I personally strongly recommend that one should seriouly take account of what he learnt in university or college when selecting jobs.

Firstly, for new workers, it will definitely be easier to accommodate a new job which has some relationships with the familiar field. It is surely the rookie time will be a better time to the job selectors when the job is familiar. Also, the fitting perieod will be reduced, that is, one is able to fit the new job, new environment easier as he is familiar with these new job, especially the major aspects. As this period reduced, one can make great contribution as he could to the employers as fast as possible. As familiar knowledge will make more progress to a job which is in this familiar knowledge. In this fast developing society, the importance of time can not be more larger, and in the opposite view, bosses are surely more willing to hire these specific workers. For this reason, I think one should get a familiar job, say it in another word, concerning the field studied before is important to choosing a job and necessary.

Secondly, once chosen a job basing what studied in university or college, it will be surely that fewer mistakes will be made, in the contrast, one can do better than others who are amateurs in this field. Making mistakes in working is always to be embarrassment, especial some naive problems, which will do harm to impression of the boss. And to avoid this condition, I mean that reducing mistakes as one's best, a better solution is choosing a field which is the field once you studied. To the contrast, choosing a field studied before, it is much more likely to make great contribution than choosing any other aspects. You have a familiar knowledge to the job's field, and you have proper solutions to problems in the field you reached, so that, you are surely to have a better performance in the job. It is so hard to imagine that an amauture will do better than a work who has more experience. So that, expereince is so crucial to the performance in jobs, and concerning these views, I hold my opinion that one should choose a job basing what he studied before.

Then, in some special majors, students will have to go to the field what he studied while he cannot choose other jobs or other field jobs, even it is a high incoming. For instance, most of medical students is much more likely to get jobs in hospital or medical center. A student graduate from law school is surely to be an attorney nor be a CEO in companies, what is more, students from sports major is due to be a athelet. So, in such special majors, students will have to take account what they studied before, and when choosing a job, it is surely to base what they are good at.

However, it is not absolutely that choosing a job in the studied field will do better to the chooser, that is, there has the possibility that such choices will have no effects to the choice made students, when compared with others, or even a weaken affection. So that, before making the choice, one should careful examine the job whether it fits you best. And of course, someone who select jobs not in his major make great progress, for instance, Bill Gates, the boss of microsoft company, whose major is never to be economist, but he has a most successful company.

The field once studied is so important to one in his life that neglecting these treasures is not bright. Although some disadvantages when working in the same field after graduation, I still hold my opinion that students should take account of what he studied when choosing jobs. It is important and crucial to a work, even a student who is to graduate.
坦途和荆棘一定选荆棘,再难也得试试

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-2-13
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2012-3-8 22:22:55 |显示全部楼层
12# chasedream2012

额。,。。。我理解成了是不是该按专业选工作。。。。