寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-26
精华
帖子
楼主
发表于 2010-8-14 15:00:16 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 lxg198607 于 2010-8-14 15:21 编辑

There is a public debate nowadays about that(去掉) whether it is indispensable to make sure other people, especially influential people or your employers, know about your strengths and accomplishments if you want to have a successful life. Some people disagree to this idea. But this opinion is strongly argued(应该是support 吧,argue和后面矛盾了) by numerous people, including me, who hold the attitude that it is essential to let your boss know about your strengths and accomplishments because it can help you.

First of all, it will make a deep impression on your employers if you let them know about your ability. When you come to the company first)(这会引起歧义,when you first get a job,来公司不一定是员工,也有可能是客户), there is(去掉) no one realizes you since they want you just depend on (because of)your achievement in the university. So there is no thing will be gave to you(几个动词了?there is no such thing given to you), although you are accomplished in your job. But, if you show your talent to your boss, everything is possible. For instance, my friend Tom who is a freshman in a multinational company, have grasp every chance which can project(promote) himself. Then he gets a success in a short time.

Second, your employers will put you in an important position if they were(去掉) realized you are a competent person. For example, my company had faced with an emergency, and nobody could find a solution but me(有点便扭,i am the only one in this company who think of a solution). I have become a vital people (Mr. key)just following him after that.,

Nevertheless, assert yourself may be get jealousness from a few people, but it is inevitable.(这一段有点少)

In conclusion, despite the fact that make sure other people, especially influential people or your employers, know about your strengths and accomplishments provide some inconvenience,(貌似正文里没提到啊) the advantage of it easily surpass the minor default when we take the view to scan the whole Picture. Thus, I support the idea that: it is indispensable to make sure other people, especially influential people or your employers, know about your strengths and accomplishments if you want to have a successful life.  楼主句子结构,语法要注意下哦。
mlgb,    i am tortured by  ibt

使用道具 举报

RE: zyxr90 的作文帖 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子