2009-10-23
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-8-7 16:09:24 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
第一次写,请狠批!!  (等级太低,不能上传附件,见谅)

8月7日作业 BY  zyxr90
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students should not take part-time jobs while they are studying in universities.

In the current tough world we have to face, reluctantly, some hard-to-make judgment, among which is the question about whether students should not take part-time jobs while they are studying in university. Devoted advocates of disagreement are those people who hold their idea that part-time jobs can bring some money to them. On the contrary, there are also some people, including me, capture the opinion in their minds that it is unnecessary to take part-time jobs, especially for university students.

First of all, it is obvious that students must spend much time on those jobs, and it will have a bad influence on study and life. For instance, my friend Tom, who had taken several jobs in university period, is very compunction in doing it since he is too busy to study. So he has neither a good academic record nor a happiness life in his collage, all of things he has is just exhaustion. In contrast, if he has no jobs, he can concentrate on his science research and enjoy a pleasurable campus life.

In the second place, it has minor effect on finding works after graduate. Since students want to take part-time jobs just because they think it has some advantages for obtain employment. But the jobs that they can find are none association with their major. So the experience they gained through the part-time jobs how to help them?

Yet, each coin has two sides. While we are enjoying the life in university, simultaneously, it may also bring some slight malice effects. The university is so expensive, and it may cause financial issues.

In conclusion, despite the fact that to take part-time jobs does provide some money, the advantages of it easily surpass the minor default when we take the view to scan the whole event. Thus, I support the idea that students should not take part-time jobs while they are studying in universities. Additionally, in order to figure out the financial issues, the scholarship is the best choice.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-5
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2010-8-8 10:11:58 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 lovesasa0820 于 2010-8-8 10:32 编辑

In the current tough world we have to face, reluctantly, some hard-to-make (有这个用法么?我好像没见过)judgment, among which is the question about whether students should not take part-time jobs while they are studying in university. Devoted advocates of disagreement are those people who hold their idea that part-time jobs can bring some money to them. On the contrary, there are also some people, including me, capture the opinion in their minds that it is unnecessary to take part-time jobs, especially for university students.(文章的观点呢
First of all, it is obvious that students must spend much time on those jobs, and it will have a bad influence on study and life. For instance, my friend Tom, who had taken several jobs in university period, is very compunction(这个是名词) in doing it (复数)since he is(时态) too busy to study. So he has neither a good academic record nor a happiness life in his collage, all of things he has is just exhaustion. In contrast, if he has no jobs, he can concentrate on his science research and enjoy a pleasurable campus life.

In the second place, it has minor effect on finding works after graduate. Since students want to take part-time jobs just because they think it has some advantages for obtaining employment. But the jobs that they can find are none association with their major. So the experience they gained through the part-time jobs how to help them?(so how did the experience that they gained through part-time jobs help them?)

Yet, each coin has two sides(这个句子好像被誉为一定不能写句子,据说有点土,不知道有没有一句). While we are enjoying the life in university, simultaneously, it may also bring some slight malice effects. The university is so expensive, and it may cause financial issues.(这里好像意犹未尽吧,最好在来个兼职能赚钱补贴。挑明一下)

In conclusion, despite the fact that to take part-time jobs does provide some money, the advantages of it easily surpass the minor default when we take the view to scan the whole event. Thus, I support the idea that students should not take part-time jobs while they are studying in universities. Additionally, in order to figure out the financial issues, the scholarship is the best choice.(这句有点突兀吧)

感觉LZ的文章有点单薄,结构也不是特别清晰,一般最好在开头就点名自己的观点
另外语法方面还要加强哦,介意多看看好文章,多学习学习吧
加油

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-25
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2010-8-8 11:10:36 |只看该作者
In the current tough world we have to face, reluctantly, some hard-to-make? judgment, among which is the question about whether students should not take part-time jobs while they are studying in university. Devoted advocates of disagreement are those people who hold their idea that part-time jobs can bring some money to them. On the contrary, there are also some people, including me, capture the opinion in their minds that it is unnecessary to take part-time jobs, especially for university students.

First of all, it is obvious that students must spend much time on those jobs, and it will have a bad influence on study and life.最好再阐述一两句再举例 For instance, my friend Tom, who had taken several jobs in university period, is very compunction in doing it since he is too busy to study. So he has neither a good academic record nor a happiness life in his collage, all of things he has is just exhaustion. In contrast, if he has no jobs, he can concentrate on his science research and enjoy a pleasurable campus life.

In the second place, it has minor effect on finding works after graduate graduation. Since students want to take part-time jobs just because they think it has some advantages for obtain? employment. But the jobs that they can find are none association with their major. So the experience they gained through the part-time jobs how to help them? 这样没问题吗?

Yet, each coin has two sides. While we are enjoying the life in university, simultaneously, it may also bring some slight malice effects. The university is so expensive 应该是学费贵吧?, and it may cause financial issues./ ]3 n7 q9 T9 p% q
2 W8 e+ Q+ w! A& l( j; ^
In conclusion, despite of? the fact that to take part-time jobs does provide some money, the advantages of it easily surpass the minor default when we take the view to scan the whole event. Thus, I support the idea that students should not take part-time jobs while they are studying in universities. Additionally, in order to figure out the financial issues, the scholarship is the best choice.

我的水平比较菜,也是刚开始写。看这楼上改得已经很详细了。
确实是 语法还需加强。
加油!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-10-23
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2010-8-10 14:15:27 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 zyxr90 于 2010-8-10 15:48 编辑

8月10日作业 BY zyxr90
09.07.25NA
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Movies and TV programs made in one’s own country are more interesting than those made in other countries.

Currently with the development of the globalization, bringing to our attention in the process a lot of movies and TV programs which come from other countries. So here is a question, is it true movies and TV programs made in one’s own country are more interesting than those made in other countries. Some people agree to this opinion argue that it is easier to understand. This idea is strongly opposed by numerous people, including me, who hold the attitude that we can obtain a broader world outlook from other culture and learn plenty of knowledge.

First of all, movies and TV programs made in other countries are interesting too, and we can get a deeper understanding of the society around us from them in some degree. For example, I had saw a move named The Shawshank Redemption, the smile in Andy’s face, the happiness when he get away from the prison in the movie, give me a different inspire that I have never feel.

In the second place, we can learn a lot of knowledge from the movies and TV programs made in other countries. They give us a chance to realize the world, and learn other cultures. For instance, a lot of people come to understand that what is American life from a TV program named Friends. What’s more, it can also help us to study. For me, who want to study abroad, and the foreign movies and TV programs can practise my English.

Nevertheless, movies and TV programs made in our own country are easy to comprehend, and we can see some familiar star which we like.

In conclusion, despite the fact that foreign movies and TV programs does provide some inconvenience, the advantage of it easily surpass the minor default the when we take the view to scan the whole Picture. Thus, I support the idea that it is not true movies and TV programs made in one’s own country are more interesting than those made in other countries.
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-5-24
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-10 17:54:38 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Movies and TV programs made in one’s own country are more interesting than those made in other countries.

There is a widely discusses which approaching movie that whether native movie and TV are more fascinate than the one making in alternative countries. From my perspective, I argue that native literature work including movies and TV are more interesting than foreign ones for the following three aspects.
First of all, we share a similar culture root with the movies and TV makers, as well as those actors and actress, directors, script writers. Therefore, it is no doubt that understanding what the makers wish to transfer his profound ideas and sprite gets easier and understanding ensures feeling interesting. This takes place obviously when we see a TV drama that hidden a joke inside the seemingly normal dialog while only people who understand the culture background can seize the laughing point.
Second, a majority of people prefer seeing films or TV programs for those work supply an area to imagine as they are the one in the programs and the story made in their own country are conductive to the imaginary because of the extent on looking alike. For example, compared with the two movies that 001 and future policemen, one’s leading actor was James Bonder and the later one’s is Jackie Chen. Most Chinese boys are dreaming to become the one acted by Jackie although movie 001 is much stimulating and that is the familiar works.

However, foreign movies and TV programs attract us with ineligible power by our curiosity to the outside world. We wish to hear about life of people live far away and open our horizontal. Therefore, thousands of American TV programs, such as gossip girl, Grey’s anatomy and American Idol, spread all over the world.

In sum, admitted that foreign movies and TV programs intrigue our curiosity to see them, the mass media work produced by our own country are enjoying an overwhelming welcome in our country.

第一次狠下头皮写,纠结。请高人很批,等级不够无法附件。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-11 15:09:57 |只看该作者
别忘了看我的文章啊!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-10-23
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-12 18:34:08 |只看该作者
8月12日 作业 BY  zyxr90
09.08.01NA
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? If you do not make sure other people (especially influential people or your employers) know about your strengths and accomplishments, you will never get successful in life

There is a public debate nowadays about that whether it is indispensable to make sure other people, especially influential people or your employers, know about your strengths and accomplishments if you want to have a successful life. Some people disagree to this idea. But this opinion is strongly argued by numerous people, including me, who hold the attitude that it is essential to let your boss know about your strengths and accomplishments because it can help you.

First of all, it will make a deep impression on your employers if you let them know about your ability. When you come to the company first, there is no one realize you since they want you just depend on your achievement in the university. So there is no thing will be gave to you, although you are accomplished in your job. But, if you show your talent to your boss, everything is possible. For instance, my friend Tom who is a freshman in a multinational company, have grasp every chance which can project himself. Then he gets a success in a short time.

Second, your employers will put you in an important position if they were realized you are a competent person. For example, my company had faced with an emergency, and nobody could find a solution but me. I have become a vital people just following him after that.

Nevertheless, assert yourself may be get jealousness from a few people, but it is inevitable.

In conclusion, despite the fact that make sure other people, especially influential people or your employers, know about your strengths and accomplishments provide some inconvenience, the advantage of it easily surpass the minor default when we take the view to scan the whole Picture. Thus, I support the idea that
it is indispensable to make sure other people, especially influential people or your employers, know about your strengths and accomplishments if you want to have a successful life.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-4-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-13 20:55:33 |只看该作者
改好了~,LZ加油~~~~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-10-23
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-14 14:48:59 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 zyxr90 于 2010-8-14 14:58 编辑

8月14日作业 BY zyxr90

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-14 15:00:16 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 lxg198607 于 2010-8-14 15:21 编辑

There is a public debate nowadays about that(去掉) whether it is indispensable to make sure other people, especially influential people or your employers, know about your strengths and accomplishments if you want to have a successful life. Some people disagree to this idea. But this opinion is strongly argued(应该是support 吧,argue和后面矛盾了) by numerous people, including me, who hold the attitude that it is essential to let your boss know about your strengths and accomplishments because it can help you.

First of all, it will make a deep impression on your employers if you let them know about your ability. When you come to the company first)(这会引起歧义,when you first get a job,来公司不一定是员工,也有可能是客户), there is(去掉) no one realizes you since they want you just depend on (because of)your achievement in the university. So there is no thing will be gave to you(几个动词了?there is no such thing given to you), although you are accomplished in your job. But, if you show your talent to your boss, everything is possible. For instance, my friend Tom who is a freshman in a multinational company, have grasp every chance which can project(promote) himself. Then he gets a success in a short time.

Second, your employers will put you in an important position if they were(去掉) realized you are a competent person. For example, my company had faced with an emergency, and nobody could find a solution but me(有点便扭,i am the only one in this company who think of a solution). I have become a vital people (Mr. key)just following him after that.,

Nevertheless, assert yourself may be get jealousness from a few people, but it is inevitable.(这一段有点少)

In conclusion, despite the fact that make sure other people, especially influential people or your employers, know about your strengths and accomplishments provide some inconvenience,(貌似正文里没提到啊) the advantage of it easily surpass the minor default when we take the view to scan the whole Picture. Thus, I support the idea that: it is indispensable to make sure other people, especially influential people or your employers, know about your strengths and accomplishments if you want to have a successful life.  楼主句子结构,语法要注意下哦。
mlgb,    i am tortured by  ibt

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-15 01:51:45 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 joy1025 于 2010-8-15 08:52 编辑

小错误还蛮多的,加油!!
我有个改错了,it is a necessity

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-2-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-15 09:48:26 |只看该作者
改完了~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-10-23
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-24 19:19:29 |只看该作者
哎,这作文怎么办啊,写的太烂了

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-10-20
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-25 18:36:09 |只看该作者
sorry that I can not paste the WORD version but only the PDF, and there's sth wrong with my typing setting that I can only type in English.  See attached for your reference only~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-26 10:33:50 |只看该作者
个人意见啊,

使用道具 举报