2008-12-15
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-8-7 11:48:46 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 daney68 于 2009-8-7 21:00 编辑
呵呵,谢谢,这段时间不怎么忙,所以来帮大家改革作文,你考的怎么样?
腾格里旅狼 发表于 2009-8-5 17:36

不太好,哎。打算重新考。多谢你的帮助,我打算自己把作文改了之后再给你看看。对了,问一下,你一般自己修改是依照一个什么标准呢?你修改作文一般看作文的哪些方面?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-12-15
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-8-13 23:26:21 |显示全部楼层
Hi, 楼主,重新发奋了,又来麻烦你,这篇文章我自己修改了一遍,不过还想再给你看看,不知道句子是否连贯,还有最主要的是例子是否合理,语句是不是冗长?

Nowadays,people have to work under heavy stress.To relieve the heavy stress, people will choose to spend time with their friends. However, some would like to stay with their close friends because they feel very comfortable.While some like spending time with many friends in that they can meet different kinds of people with different hobbies and experiences. For me, I will choose the former one. It is not just that I can share our common interest with my close friends, but also obtain strong support from them as times are bad.

Being around with my close friend, I can relax myself and enjoy our hobbies together. Whenever I finish piles of homework and some chores, I will play tennis with my close friend because we have been struck on tennis for a couple of years. On the tennis court, we try our best to improve our skills and cheer our progress even if it is just a little. Sometimes we talk about our favorite tennis players and up-to-date tennis tournaments. Apart from that, ethical music become another common interest. By appreciating the ethical music, especially when we are unhappy, we find we could not say any words but feel peaceful and happiness. Most importantly, we know each other very well can further strengthen our relationship through our contact with each other frequently.

Sometimes my close friend is more than just a parter, she is a good listener and always stretch out a helping hand when I am in trouble. After graduation, I held my dream to start my job hunting jourey. I went to all the job fairs in the local city and sent nearly a hundred of resumes with hope, however, I was turn down politely every time. Finally, I boiled over and cried to my close friend. She comforted me, "Everything is always for the best. If you carry on, one day something good will happen." she dried my tears and smiled to me. Immeditately, I felt confident and believed what she said. I took my courage to knock the doors whose companies I desired to. Until one day I received a telephone from a company that I obtain the job. After that, I could not wait to tell the good news to my close friend, and she was very excited and said,"I am always with you."

After experiencing such things, I would be more likely to spend time with my close friend.Only when I stay with her can we share our enjoyment and sadness freely, and also we could further know each other and build trust based on this. If being with a large number of friends, I could meet different kinds of interesting people to enlarge my pool of my friends. Nevertheless, I spend more time and energy to build trust with them for the relationship between us is so fragile. Comparing to being with many friends, being around with my close friend is my preference.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-12-15
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2009-8-13 23:30:44 |显示全部楼层
楼主,忘了题目,
some people would like to spend time with close friends, while some would like to spend time with a large nmuber of friends, which do you perfer?

使用道具 举报

RE: 20天托福110分---旅狼的作文修改铺子 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
20天托福110分---旅狼的作文修改铺子