注册时间
2009-9-27
精华
帖子
楼主
发表于 2010-9-1 23:30:58 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 jjooyy 于 2010-9-2 01:06 编辑

8# cellkey
Who should make choices for the children, parents orchildren? The majority of people tend to have a favorable attitude that itshould be the children to determine their destinies. When this problem comes tome, I agree with that point. And I will try to demonstrate my point in thefollowing paragraphs.这段有点废话。。。. A$ z+ Z3 I! i0 B6 l

To begin with, a considerable number of parents cannot catch up with the latesttrend and knowledge, and hence, it is highly possible that their choices forchildren are not as suitable as children's. With the rapid developing societytoday, what we are experiencing is quite different with my parents' experience.Take my experience as an example, I usually make choices by myself, such aschoosing my university, selecting computer science as my major, continuing afurther study abroad, and so on. My parents, who have limited educations intheir lives, are the traditional farmers in China. Since my childhood后面应该用完成时, theytold me that I should choose my way by myself if I want a different life, andtheir experience would help me little in the future. I believe that what is happeningto me is happening to many people in the world. In one word, it is hard formost parents to make the best choices for their children, even with the deepestlove.

/ tWhat's more, we are different with my parents. We may have different dreams,habits, and even the criteria of choosing spouse. Regardless of children'spreference, many parents are trying to continue their dreams on their children.As a result, millions of children are imposed to learn many skills感觉不太合适。。, likeplaying piano, drawing, dancing, etc. However, when these children grow up,most of them give up choosing these skills as their careers. In this way,parents' decisions have bad 不见得 bad effects on children's lives. In addition, thetradition in ancient China, that children should follow their parents’ ideaseven in the case of finding his wife, also ruined numerous children's lives.这句话不能论证什么 要么放中间 要么不要

lFinally, children should learn to make choices by themselves. Since all theparents would be old and died(die 也太不婉转了!) in the future, it is crucial for all the childrento learn living independently. But, if all the things are determined byparents, an obvious result is that these young people eventually lose theability of independent thinking. Without that, it is hard for children to earntheir successes in the future.  What is worse is that children maylose the confidence and executive ability in their future for the absence ofthis ability.

In conclusion, children should determine their fates by themselves.
其实挺不错的 除了开头有点啰嗦
错误   建议   精彩
少混QQ, 论坛,多练习!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-27
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2010-9-2 01:12:19 |显示全部楼层
limited educations.不对 可以试试who are little educated
3 可以加 This phenomena is not uncommon来转
3 d) l7 P, I1 l) G. l' O9 p6 \9 jWe are different with my parents in dreams, habits, and even the criteria of choosing spouse.
In one word, it is hard for most parents to makethe best choices for their children, even with the deepest love. 同上,后面那个加了个补充状语,但是不知道怎么改,求指教" X"
这个问题不理解。。

我的独立还是没改好 明天来交吧。。
对你的问题 大致是这样的想法 有问题 可以讨论
错误   建议   精彩
少混QQ, 论坛,多练习!

使用道具 举报

RE: 大五男之作文帖 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经