声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-2-9
精华
帖子
楼主
发表于 2012-2-14 12:43:24 |显示全部楼层
Most of the people will not hesitate to give a hand if there is somebody asking for help. However, sometimes finding the best solution is more meaningful than showing the warmness. When one of my classmates needs help with some schoolwork, I prefer to ask him to find a professional tutor rather than helping him by myself.

A professional tutor is always there waiting for students to ask questions and offering their help without any reservation. Usually professional tutors have been trained for a long time and they know how to help students in the best way. When the student is in trouble, he may feel frustrated and depressed. The tutor will firstly help the student with his mental disorders and the student is encouraged to believe in himself again. A great tutor understands that the attitude of students when they face a problem is more important than the problem itself.

Professional tutors are also full of experience in their own realm and they can offer the best solution according to students’ questions. Having been educated at college for years, tutors are fully acknowledged in their fields and the level of their knowledge is far beyond the student’s. The solution offered by the tutor must be practical and easy to understand. What’s more, some good tutors would like to guide the student to ( how to) think by themselves. (这样的表述似乎有点问题。不如在think前面加上how to.) They do not just tell the student the answer and explain; they are patient enough to inspire the student and develop their (his or her) intelligence gradually.

Admittedly, helping my classmate myself also share its advantages. When asking me for help, the student will not feel nervous or anxious to be blamed. And the atmosphere of solving the problem will be easier and more relaxed just like in a discussion. From the process of solving the problem, both of us can review the knowledge that have been mentioned in the class and develop our capacity to think independently. At the same time, with helping each other, we can build our relationship as well.

Based upon the above reasons, compared to asking me for help, finding a professional tutor is a better choice, which will do a great help to the student.

水平已经很高啦,个人觉得把让步段放在文章开头部分比较好。
hope for a 100+

使用道具 举报

RE: 【Daily Writing作文特训小组】陶太郎的作业帖 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发