声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-10-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-9 11:10:14 |只看该作者

多谢楼主,也想请您帮忙改改呵~

How do movies or television influence people's behavior? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.

Ever since TV and movies were invented, they have influenced people's behaviours all over the world. In my opinion, they have several effects as follows.
     First, movies teach people basic values. Those values like what is beauty and what is good being an important part of our harmonious world, it is essential that we learn and appreciate them. Movies here play as approximate method in teaching people what these values should be. There are many good films which intend to display a real world yet with an intention to convey common values as what is beauty, good, true, etc. For example, <Fox and the Child>, which is nearly like a fairy tale, simply tells us how we can live peacefully with nature and animals. Watching these movies hence bring the viewers to think about nature and the world, as well as learn to appreciate basic values;
    Second, children might receive bad signals from movies and TVs. Ever since HongKong movies spread over mainland China, discussions have never ceased to concern about its bad influence on children's behaviours. We all know that children intend to mock what they see when they have not developed independent perspectives. Therefore, after watching those movies with teenagers beating and kicking each other, which is common in HongKong movie series, they simply start to follow them. Hence they drop out school and wander about in streets, then beat and kick each other without reasons;
    Apart from conveying good basic values and bad signals, movies may indeed reduce people's space while they claim to link people all over the world together. Nowadays many people like watching movies and TVs and unconsciously reduce playing and going-out with others. Many students wait before TVs after homework and spend several hours alone with a talking TV. Many adults also watch TVs and go out to movies several times, reducing reading and playing with friends. Thus TVs and movies acturally reduce people's space to a seat before screens.
    TVs and movies can be good and bad, so we have to weigh them before addicted to watching.  

Word Count: 345

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-14
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-9 21:02:47 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 yanzhiren1 于 2009-11-9 21:08 编辑

烦楼主费心了~帮忙看一下
1. People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, more and more people enter the college to receive the education. If they are asked the reasons of entering the college, different people will have the different answers ,some people want to learn more knowledge after the graduation from high school, someone says the college diploma will make it easier to find a good job, and those who didn't feel satisfy of the present situation will tries to change it through studying in the college. In my perspective, no matter what reason people choose the college for, the college time is the preparation for their future's life.
First of all, students can learn more useful knowledge in college. College have numerous study sources like professors and library which can meet almost all the students' needs of learning. The more precious thing is, besides the abundant knowledge for the students to absorb, the professors who owns rich teaching experiences can help students how to treat and solve questions by themselves in a way maybe they never thought of before. With knowledge and skills, students will make a better preparation for their future and contribute to the society more efficiently.
Secondly, college is an academically place where allows students to do specific research. Compare to extrovert ones who like to communicate, some students prefer solving difficult problems alone, even the process is long and agonizing. College provides advantaged conditions for them, for example,large-scale labs and calculating machines, complicated apparatus and most important, a good mentor. With all these strong "weapons", student aims at a subject can take advantage whole of their talent and diligence. For these future-academicians, college is the widest bridge leading to their future work.
Thirdly, people can find their lifelong friends in college. In universities, students will join many leagues or attend to some entertainment parties. They can find many friend who share the same fancy or ones have familiar character. In college time, the intelligent and  character are almost completely matured, they are aware of how to deal with relationship between friends and cherish the friends more than ever, thus many college friends become the lifelong friends and play an irreplaceable role during the future.
All in all, students not only can learn the knowledge and the way to solve the problems from the college but also can make their talent a better use and find friends who share the same goal. All these are important for their future work and life.

Word Count:402

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-7-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-9 21:18:44 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-9 22:44:14 |只看该作者
Nowadays, some people hold the opinion that young people enjoy life better than older people, but others have a negative attitude. As far as I am concerned, I strongly support this statement. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.

First and foremost, the popular culture has had a profound impact on young people. My brother Tom is just an excellent instance. He can simply spend all his salary on purchasing something desired (such as a luxurious meal, an advanced computer, etc), rather than something required. Compare to young people, older people are, generally speaking, conservative and conventional. They may keep deliberating for long before doing something risky. So thoughtful are they that a lot of fun and frolic of life is bereaved by their prudency and caution.

In the second place, the vitality and vigor as an invaluable asset owned by young people presents them an excellent capacity of enjoying, last week my classmates and I climbed a dwarf mountain close to our school, while I was stepping on the top of the mountain, I suddenly recalled that my grandfather was also in favor of climbing when he was young. Today, he can only sprawl on a sofa and keep peering at television. With the advent of aging, his radius of activity has been confined in about 500 meters long from our house. The aging has relentlessly shattered his dream of "enjoying life".

Last but not least, a tremendous responsibility toward family, which is a common beleif for the society as a whole, pressured on older people makes it difficult for them to enjoy life regardless of their family. As for young people, they seldom need to think about their responsibility toward their family, so they can simply enjoy life better.

Taking all these factors into deliberation, we can smoothly draw the conclusion that young people enjoy life better than older people.

2006 02 03 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Young people enjoy life better than older people. Use reasons and specific examples to explain your opinion.
我们都处在沟中,但是其中一些人在仰望着天空中的星星

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-9 22:46:26 |只看该作者
我个人觉得写的还不错,字数314,这是我写的第三篇习作
我12月5日考
帮忙拍,谢谢
我们都处在沟中,但是其中一些人在仰望着天空中的星星

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-10-2
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-10 03:44:51 |只看该作者
6# wuqian0801
If I have enough money to purchase either a house or a business, I will choose to buy a business. I always hold a view that a successful business can bring more things to me, thus it is of importance for me to build a business and then I will get the probably to have a warm and pleasant house.
开头段观点不够明确,I always hold a view that a successful business can bring more things to me, 之后应该开始简要提及more things具体是指什么,作为对全文的总起。Thus后面的内容削弱了论点的力量,让读者感觉其实你两个都想要,呵呵。

The first reason for me to choose to buy a business is that I hope I can be a boss. That is a simple dream in my childhood. It was most influenced by my uncle, a successful and virtuous businessman, who has a great achievement in his field and also awfully diligent. He is my idol and I am painstaking to reach my dream, to be a more successful entrepreneur than my uncle.

作为分论点一很好,随后提到童年的梦想,以及受到叔叔的影响都是很好的论证方式。如果能对叔叔是怎么影响你的,有什么具体的事情让你受到启发或感动,即使简要提及几句,那么这一论点会显得更加充实和有力。你在语言方面的问题我会在下面集中讲。

Furthermore, this option also would help a great number of people to settle the problem of employment. In my city, there is a group of citizens who can not afford themselves and live as a very inferior social status. I considered that it will be a better choice to contribute those persons to have new clothes, to have their own house, to have a warm work environment.

这一段的内容就显得比较空洞。你说可以帮助这些处于社会底层的人,但是并没有论证你的business如何可以帮助他们。而且这是个非常大的社会问题,如果论证的不够具体,是很难自圆其说的。如果一定要论证这个观点,不妨选取一个具体的角度,比如,你可以选择做一种business是可以雇佣残疾人的,帮助他们解决生活问题,提高社会地位。可以更具体到,你的business主要涉及到什么样的工作,适合哪些残疾人来作,等等。这样才能让读者感觉到你是真正去仔细考虑这个问题的。

Beside the two formers, contributing to gather the tariffs is another inconvenient reason for choosing to buy a business. We are the master of our society, so we have a responsibility for building a beautiful society and those tariffs can be use to sponsor some of the children who can not go to school as well as the improvement of our public infrastructure.

这一段的观点有点奇怪,呵呵。说奇怪是因为,你想说你的公司可以为社会贡献税收。但是其实对西方人来说,他们并不喜欢交税。这一段你的观点,比如我们是社会的主人,我们有责任建设一个更加美好的社会,这些都是很共产党的论调,给美国人看他会觉得很奇怪;同时他也会奇怪,这个中国孩子怎么这么喜欢交税呢?呵呵,开玩笑。建议你再想想其他的分论点,或者将前两个分论点论证的更充分些,字数也是可以达到的:)

In my conclusion, choose to buy a business is a sensible option that has an enormous benefits for our life and even for our society. It will have a better reflect in education, economy, common life, social relationships and so forth.

第一句总结全文,是标准的结尾方式。第二句的问题在于内容比较大而空,注意,你用的都是很大的词,就是很普遍意义的词,对于任何一件事我都可以用着最后一句作为总结。你要做的是紧扣自己的观点,跟自己的分论点联系起来,这样才能在结尾再次提醒读者,我是这么想的,并且我有充分理由证明我这么想是对的。

最后来说说你的语言问题。
1. 首先你的语法基础不牢。几个很明显的薄弱环节,(从这篇文章看),时态搞不清楚,尤其是过去时和现在时;很多基础词汇的词性不清晰,把形容词当名词用,或者把动词当名词用;最要命的问题是,名词的数!!不该加a的时候加a,明明后面的名词后面还有个s呢~~ 我把大部分的语法错误都帮你改过来了,在附件的文件里,应该至少有一半都是和a有关的 :(
2. 词汇变化量太少。通篇提到想开公司做生意时,只用了一种说法:choose to buy a business,其实还可以有很多说法的呀,比如run my own business, have my own company, purchase a private business等等。想要在作文上拿高分,词汇的变化必不可少。建议你平时多收集一下同义词,以及相同意思的不同表达方式。
3.其实我能明显的感觉到你也在努力的去制造一些语言上的变化。不过有些语句表达的比较累赘,或者说很不地道。比如,settle the problem of employment,其实你只要很简单的说help them to find a job,就已经很清晰了。对于个人而言,employment这个词有些太大了,呵呵。再比如reach my dream,就不是一句地道的英语,make my dream come true会更好些。类似的例子还有很多。另一方面,你选用的有些词,要么不适合具体的语境,要么太“大”,呵呵。我读着读着就想,你是不是一边开着金山词霸一边写作文,想到一个中文意思就去查,查到一个你觉得满意,看着漂亮的词就塞进来。。。我刚开始写作文的时候就是这样 :P  “am painstaking to,live as a very inferior social status,gather the tariffs,master of our society,building a beautiful society”都有类似的问题。其实我建议你不妨多读读地道的英文文章,报纸等等,慢慢培养自己对什么语境下该选用什么词的感觉。
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
已有 1 人评分寄托币 声望 收起 理由
jiang08 + 20 + 5 作文互评

总评分: 寄托币 + 20  声望 + 5   查看全部投币

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-10-2
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-10 04:51:05 |只看该作者
10# paddyhy

21.In general, people are living longer now. Discuss the causes of thisphenomenon. Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

/ r& F# X# z4 d7 x/ L/ JEveryperson today can tell the obvious phenomenon that people are living longer thanever before. The reasons behind are so numerous and I will illustrate somemajor ones as follows.   

Firstly,the improvement of our food is the key factor. Today, we can eat a varietyof  kinds of food, such as vegetables, fruits and so on, which canprovide more nutrition to us compared with what our ancestors had in the pastcan do. Take the basic material water as an example. My grandfather told methat people at that time usually just drunk water from the river. Although itwas clean and less polluted, the germs and poisonous bacteria in it are notbeneficial to health. On the contrary, the spring water that we drink today isproduced after a series of purifying procedures and all are marked with theexpiration date to keep the quality.  2 S; w" g7 T* n& K

第一段论证的不错,举例也很好,如果在最后一句做个简要的总结就更好了~~

Equallyimportant factor as food is the decrease of the work burden. In the past,without trucks, cell phones and computers, people needed to do it with hand andbody, lots of labor work was the most obvious. But now, with the trucks,constructor only need to control the driving wheel, with the computer,engineers just need to sit in the office designing the product. In addition, peopletoday have more intention to keep healthy because of the decrease of laborwork, gyms all around the city can tell that. 5 I! b5 ^' v' j6 d# z) A. Q9 C. }1 D

这一段的论证不如上一段有力,原因在于在说到过去人们需要做很多labourwork的时候,并没有和这些工作对人的寿命有什么影响联系起来。过去的人们的确体力劳动更多一些,但作者没有提到这样对人是否长寿有什么关系。Inaddition后面才开始讲,人们现在有更多的精力去保持健康。但是注意,你用的连词是inaddition,也就是说你的逻辑结构是,以下为另一支持理由。其实给我的感觉是,用therefore连接更好些,因为这两层意思间有因果联系。因为工人们现在不需要做那么多体力工作,所以他们有精力保持健康。

Finally,the peaceful living society and advanced civilization are also conducing topeople's lives. Wars and revolutions brought lots of disasters and loss tohuman society, every aspects of human life was affected. Today, we can live ina peaceful world without wars and fighting, everybody tries to contribute ourworld which in turn makes it much suitable for us to live ourlives.  0 ~. Q#^  V( Y" F7 B0 P

这一段的论证有些空泛。你提到战争,革命,和平等等非常大的概念,但是没有很有力的论据去支撑。注意,提到战争的时候话不能说绝对,因为今天我们的世界上还是有很多战争的。我觉得这一段着眼于文明似乎更好,战争在某些国家不可避免,但是文明就更好论证一些,因为文明的具体内容有很多,呵呵。

Thereasons mentioned above are just the major ones, there are lots of otherfactors work together to tell us the truth that we are having a better lifetoday.
结尾收的比较匆忙,是时间的原因么?作为一篇314字的文章,结尾如果能将几个论点总结一下,最后再点题,不仅可以增加字数,还可以使论点再次突出。能看出来有模板的痕迹,你不妨多下功夫润色出一个自己的模板来,这样不会才不会给人千篇一律的感觉哈~~

语法和词汇我给你在附件中修改了。有个说大不大说小不小问题,你的行文中连词很少。中文一个句子的两个分句之间可以完全不加连词,但是英文是一定要加的,除非是定语从句等有功能的从句。我给你指出了几处,你可以看看。或者你把一个句子拆成两个,或者在两个分句之间加连词,总之不能什么都没有,呵呵。

恩,你的语法基础还是不错的,句子写的也比较流畅和自然。如果能适当的点缀些fancy的句子和词汇就更好了,比如倒装,独立主格等等。当然,希望文章还是稍微写长一些,这样才能使分论点更加充实,论证的更严密。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-6-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-10 10:49:58 |只看该作者
LZ好人品
强力支持
千江有水千江月 万里无云万里天

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-10 11:09:52 |只看该作者
楼主帮忙看一看,刚开始练习,1114的考试,用120做的,严格按照考试时间来的。

Test1 - Integrated Writing 1

The lecture challenges the view that Anasazi's abrupt vanish is due to a serious summer drought mainly from three perspectives.

First, the lecture points out that the drought actually is not as severe as people contemplate.
Although it is claimed that the drought wiped out most areas of the world.
However, the presence of some ancient trees indeed reflects that the drought is far from the degree to kill all the creatures in this area.
Since the trees in this area can self-sustain during the drought, it is doubtful that as a group of highly intelligent human beings, Anasazi cannot survive and easily withdraw from this difficult situation.

Second, the lecture also questions the point of view that the irrigation system indicates that Anasazi had suffered for drought for a long time and finally had to give up their habitats.
In the contrary, the lecture believes that this is an indirect evidence to prove that Anasazi had fully recognized their problems and therefore exerted a lot of efforts to adapt this situation.

Finally, the lecture also casts doubt on the hypothesis that the over-population made the whole situation worse for the Anasazi. The lecture holds the view that people shall study from a more comprehensive perspective to explore the sudden appearance of Anasazi from invasion of other tribes, diseases, etc.
The simple conclusion of the summer drought seems to be kind of arbitrary without sounding supports.

Test1 - Topic 1

Given the development of modern technologies, nowadays students are really armed with dozens of cutting-edge equipments helping them to learn knowledge, including the multi-media systems, the internet, etc.
Not like their previous generation, they do not rely on books as their sole source to gain information. However, it is doubtful that using modern technologies virtually helps students to learn more or learn in a faster way.

First, the various sources where information is presented, on the one hand, make the students receive knowledge in different methods and media forms.
However, it does not mean that students can accept more information than via this "information flood". Actually, such information flood will naturally increase the burden of the students as they need to deal with the issues on how to select and absorb necessary information from what they received.
Interestingly, you can always observe a certain type of students who have incredible enthusiasm to collect different information related what the professor taught at the class.
However, it appears that the final grades of these students are not proportionate to their efforts spending for researching enormous information as they just achieved an average level grade.
What lead to such unpromising ending regardless of their enormous efforts?
From my observation, these students spent too much time in collecting data and therefore lost themselves in such an information ocean.

Second, modern technologies also distract our attention from learning itself.
We understand that more and more modern learning equipments advertise their appealing technique for learners, like a learner-friendly interface or various leaning tools.
However, the over-fancy technologies may neglect the core need of students i.e. how to effectively and efficiently learn information and draw their attention to the technology itself rather than the knowledge to be presented through such media.
For instance, some students may be attracted by some mini-games provided in some learning tools and fails to concentrate on the content to be learned.

Finally, some modern technologies themselves are too complicated for the students to follow.  In fact, students need to spend a plenty of time on learning how to use these technologies.  Accordingly, we need to consider the real effect the modern technologies bring to us in learning information.
As far as I see, whether the modern technologies can help us learn more or learn efficiently is still questionable as we will face so many negatives alongside with the application of these modern technologies.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-10-2
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-10 16:32:18 |只看该作者
24# xf@ibt

对不起哈,我这里没有120的资料,综合写作不大好办,你要是有阅读和听力的文本可以发到我邮箱里:koukouhappy@hotmail.com :)

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-10-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-10 16:45:22 |只看该作者
我是14楼的楼主能帮看一下吗??
14号就要考了

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-10 16:46:24 |只看该作者
谢谢楼主啊,120的我不知道怎么提取。

不过还是希望您能指点一下独立写作那块,题目应该是modern technologies help students to learn more and learn more quickly, agree or disagree.

先谢过了

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-10-2
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-10 17:14:06 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 amingsnow 于 2009-11-10 17:15 编辑

11# superbblife

The question stated is that whether businesses should hireemployees for their entire lives. In my opinion, I don't think that businessesneed to hire employees for their entire lives. Several reasons will bediscussed as below.
$ @& y2 }) z6 G& v% B* f0 _9 p/ a3 }

写了in myopinion,就不用再重复I don’t think了。作为一个简洁的开头段,hire employees fortheir entire lives出现了两次,显得累赘,建议第二处换一种说法,retain their personnel for thewhole lifetime.

On one hand, because the competition on the marketplace isgetting more and more harsh. If a business wants to survive, it has to pursuethe maximum of profits, which include cost savings of manpower, increasingsales and innovations. I cannot imagine that if a business lets all of itsemployees stay from young to old, it will be possible for it to keep ondeveloping and adapt to the competition. Sooner or later, it will die becauseof obsolescence.
. q# x: v% [1 g, e& ^4 f! `: P: b3 u4 E5 G( r

这个论点很好,但是开头句不够明确。市场竞争越来越激烈,这和是否终生雇用员工有什么关系呢?在第一句中作者没有说明,这就使得分论点不够清晰。If一句承接的很好,我认为最好能在后面再加一句。因为if是个假设,是说如果企业想生存,那么就应该利益最大化。这时候在后面再加上,但是如果企业全部雇用终身员工,那么这就会影响利益最大化。这样说理才更完整。这个论点是很好举例论证的,为什么不举个例子呢,比如竞争激烈的IT行业。最后一句我很喜欢,呵呵:)

Furthermore, even the businesses won't fire any of theiremployees, from the perspective of an employee, one is hard to develop his/hercareer if only work for one business for the whole life. What's more,considering that if the business won't change the positions of all theemployees, it means that employees will have no chance to learn new things andget improved. All they do for their life time will be the same thing in thesame business. For anyone who wants to make improvement for their career,businesses that will hire employees for their entire lives won't be a goodchoice.
+ _" d2 w4 g/ s9 }( t1 Z# R5 Q) t6 m7 X; {

这段的开头句就非常精彩。后面的论证也不错,层层递进。个人认为已经可以满足ETS的要求了,呵呵:)

On the other hand, it doesn't mean that businesses that hireemployees for the whole lives don't exist. For example, some governmentdepartments will hire people and never fire them even with low workingefficiency. Some people will consider those businesses are steady and safe forthem especially during the recession.
- U& c5 V5 A2 E;`+ f6
这一段的论证就逊色了很多,给人的感觉是随便添几笔上去的。你想从反面来谈谈,雇用终身员工的企业是存在的,这是可以的,但是你一定要清楚,反面的作用最终是要来衬托你的正面观点的,所以你要指出,即使有这样的企业存在,他们也有自身的局限性,比如要么局限于某些特定的行业,要么存在自身发展的问题,等等,这里一定要举例说明才够有力。反观你的文章,最要命的问题是你举的例子不贴切,governmentdepartment不是business~!如果你是时间问题,赶字数,那么我不建议你加这样一个反面论证段,因为一旦处理不好,会大大削弱你论点的力度。

In conclusion, it is not necessary for businesses to hireemployees for their whole lives. And it is almost impossible for most of thebusinesses to survive if they have to ensure the job security of all theemployees. Also not all the people would like to work for businesses that neverhave job rotation or turnover.

恩,结尾段总结的很好,如果能把hireemployees for their whole lives换种说法就更好了:)

语言基本上没有大问题,小毛病我在附件中给你修改过来了。通篇文章的思路我还是比较喜欢的,如果你能再加一些具体生动的例子到论证段中,就可以拿到更高的分数了~~加油哈~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-10-2
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-10 17:43:45 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 amingsnow 于 2009-11-10 17:45 编辑

14# sungj

In this plural, friends plays an indispensable role in ourdaily live and this is where the controversy arises. There are the majority ofpeople who deem that they prefer to make friends who are humors. As opposed tothe majority, I do strongly support that making with smart friends is morevital than humorous ()friends. I would explain my views in the followingparagraphs.

开头没什么多说的,非常标准。(你是不是考过GRE?跟我当年GRE的开头很像,呵呵)

The main reason for my propensity for my view is that when wesuffer difficulties from our daily lives, the friends who are smart can assistus a lot. The reason is that smart friends usually have a broad cultural visionand worldview, therefore, they may offer you some special ideas which is usefulfor you to deal with your problems. For example, when I was at high school, Iwas not good at some mathematic problems and, I usually got a wrong answer.Fortunately, I had a friend who is extremely smart and very good at math. Everytime I faced to mathematic problems, l would asked him for help. He not onlycan give me a solution in this mathematic problems, but also taught me how toanalyze and solve mathematic problems. And finally, I improved my knowledge inmath, and obtained a high marks in the text. This example makes me know thathow a smart friends can help you numerous when you are suffering tough things.

第一段论证的很好,有论点有例子。唯一的问题,其实也是通篇文章的问题,就是第一人称和第二人称的转换,过于频繁。上一句还在说we怎么样,下一句就突然转到you了。后面两段也有同样的问题,建议统一一下,不然老外看着会更绕的。

Theabove is a part of important aspects, and another one is significant in thesame way. When you touch and communicate with smart friends with a lot oftimes, you may have more chances to become a smart person. For example, whenyou ask smart person  from advice,meanwhile,  you canacquire skills about how your friends solve and analyze this issue. Next time,you can use this skill to your work and study. After a long period, you maybecome a smart person because you know the skills that smart person how tosolve the problems. Hence, you have more possibilities to finish your goal.

For example不够Example,还是说的比较笼统和模糊,举个更具体的例子吧。然后本段example的内容可以作为这个例子的总结提炼。另外,skill, workand study出现次数过多,显得你词汇不够丰富。Capability,ability, essential在这里都可以适用的。

It istrue that humorous person also benefit ()for you. For example, when you havemuch pressure from work and study, humorous person can help you to relaxyourself, so that you may have a good mood in your work and study. But it israther superficial to simply say that making friends with humorous person ismore essential than smart person.8 s/M0 M+ K  @1 K6 Q

这一段作为反面论证的就很好,因为在最后一句说明了局限性。

In conclusion, judging from evidence offered above, it is true thathumorous friends can help your something in the special circumstance. However,we have tangible evidence to suggest that intelligent person more benefit foryou.

人称问题在这一段非常明显,结尾段了,一定不能模糊,人称就不要再换了,呵呵。inthe special circumstance,换成in somespecific circumstances更好些。

通篇文章的布局和思路都不错,需要注意的都是比较小的问题。附件中我帮你修改了一些语法错误,主要是时态和词性的问题。另外附件中我也对你的选词做了一些修改,希望能为你的文章锦上添花,看起来更地道。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-4-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-11-10 19:45:37 |只看该作者
楼主真的太好了~~!!是救星啊。。。还有2周就考了,对自己的水平没有把握,这是今天写的作文,楼主能否帮忙看一下?狠批哇~~~非常感谢楼主~~好心有好报~~~:hug:
1.学校应该花时间教general subject还是special subject
The impact that education has had on our history and society in general, is undeniable .It seems to become even greater as popularization of compulsory education continues to grow, providing more and more people opportunities of being educated. Thus, education plays a more and more primary but important role for every of us in our daily life. However when it comes to whether schools should take time on teaching general subjects or special subjects, the notions of people vary from one to another.
Well, as I am concerned, both the general subjects and special subjects show the beneficial merits to people. General subject, such as fundamental mathematics, foreign language, and classical literature, is an essential and indispensable section of education. It can open one’s sight and broaden his horizons, aimed to help us knowing our world and nature better. While the importance and advantage of special subject is also apparent. People would find their jobs and develop their career by using the special skills that they have gained from the special subject, for example, biological engineering, IT, or management.
So, in my opinion, it depends on the purpose of education and the age of people that schools should choose to teach general subject or special subject. For children or teenagers, general subject is more important for them as they should learn wide knowledge about our planet, out nature, out society, and our universe. On the contrary, for undergraduates and adults, it’s better to study special subject deeply in one area, and therefore they can make a suitable and sufficient preparation for the successful jobs or lives in the future.
From what has been discussed above, I am fully convinced that not only general subject but also special subject is good to the development of people’s career and the requirement of people’s life. Schools should make the right decision about what subjects to be taught, in accord with the real situation. No matter how the choice is, schools, a place full of information, should never fail to provide as much knowledge as people want.

使用道具 举报

RE: iBT作文29分,每天改两篇作文回馈gter~申请正酣,活动暂停,请谅解! [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
iBT作文29分,每天改两篇作文回馈gter~申请正酣,活动暂停,请谅解!