使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-9-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-28 23:36:56 |只看该作者
Do you agree with the following statement? People with different interests and personalities cannot be friends.

Nowadays, numerous people like to stay with their friends who have same hobbies and personalities. In this case, some people hold that if people have different kinds of interests compared with others, they will be difficult to communicate with their friends. However, other people, like me, prefer choosing to stay with variety of friends, and I have several reasons to support my viewpoint.

First and foremost, if people stay with different personalities’ people, they will be easy to be rescued when they are in trouble. For example, Steve Jobs, Apple's CEO, when he graduated byfrom the Stanford, he had been jobless. However, he had already accumulated enough personal networks in Stanford, no matter his classmates had different interests, when he fallen fell
in abyss, they all provided subsidizes
subsidy. Therefore, he could use this human ware to help him to steal home.

As a result, we can draw a conclusion that people with different interests like different chances, we can use these chances to help ourselves when we vague
(vague
adj,这里应该用一个v.).

The first above example is only an illustration that there is a deeper theory underlying this problem which is that if people always have the same topic or interest with their friends, they will be easy to feel boring or gloomy, because they have to face the same thing all day. Compared with this phenomenon, if different kinds of people stay together, they can be easy to have outstanding interaction mining. For instance, if people hang out, go travelling; they will be easy to meet new friends, especially by bus or train. Because the time is so long, people have to find different topics to communicate with others, if they only have the same interest, they will be quickly to use up all topics ( they will soon use up all topics). Consequently, different people have different interests, they can be easy to go along with others and then become new friends.

However, sometimes meeting friends which have same interests and personalities also have some advantages, like studying Tofel, they can share their experiences with others, and then together with progress ( making progress together). But a close inspection of the argument would reveal how flimsy it is:(这句话很不错啊~~) this reason can only use in a few ways, but not all possibilities. Therefore, I am sure that my above examples can conquer all opponents.

In conclusion, no matter others maintain different opinions, I still support my viewpoint: to escape abyss, we should meet friends who have different interests and personalities. To change our life more colorful, we should also meet friends with different interests.

思路还算清晰,只是第一个论据——escape abyss有点怪异。。。不是很常见吧。。。不过写的出彩也OK~
感觉你的英文有点中国式英文,不是很地道,看起来有点费力。。。建议多看范文~~加油啦!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-11
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-28 23:02:15 |只看该作者
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-14
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-28 23:00:04 |只看该作者
Nowadays, numerous people like to stay with their friends who have same hobbies and personalities. In this case, some people hold that if people have different kinds of interests compared with others, they will be difficult to communicate with their friends. However, other people, like me, prefer choosing to stay with variety of friends, and I have several reasons to support my viewpoint.

First and foremost, if people stay with different personalities’ people, they will be easy to be rescued when they are in trouble. For example, Steve Jobs, Apple's CEO, when he graduated by the Stanford, he had been jobless. However, he had already accumulate enough personal networks in Stanford, no matter his classmates had different interests, when he fallen in abyss(这样的比喻手法会不会让人理解成他真的掉到沟里了呢?), they all provided subsidizes. Therefore, he could use this human ware to help him to steal home.
As a result, we can draw a conclusion that people with different interests like different chances, we can use these chances to help ourselves when we vague.

The first above example is only an illustration that there is a deeper theory underlying this problem which is that if people always have the same topic or interest with their friends, they will be easy to feel boring or gloomy, because they have to face the same thing all day. Compared with this phenomenon, if different kinds of people stay together, they can be easy to have outstanding interaction mining.(interaction mining关系挖掘? ) For instance, if people hang out, go travelling; they will be easy to meet new friends, especially by bus or train. Because the time is so long, people have to find different topics to communicate with others, if they only have the same interest, they will be quickly to use up all topics. Consequently, different people have different interests, they can be easy to go along with others and then become new friends.

However, sometimes meeting friends which have same interests and personalities also have some advantages, like studying Tofel, they can share their experiences with others, and then together with progress. But a close inspection of the argument would reveal how flimsy it is: this reason can only use in a few ways, but not all possibilities.(```argument的台词还可以在这里用 有见地!!) Therefore, I am sure that my above examples can conquer all opponents.

In conclusion, no matter others maintain different opinions, I still support my viewpoint: to escape abyss, we should meet friends who have different interests and personalities. To change our life more colorful, we should also meet friends with different interests.

结构清晰 条理完整   有一部分语言觉得不是很地道  建议稍作修改~
逆水深寒觅枭雄

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-12-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-28 21:37:00 |只看该作者
1,28独立作文

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-10-5
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-27 22:28:02 |只看该作者
挺好的加油
ibt
实现梦想 走向远方
坚持!坚持!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-12-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-27 22:12:52 |只看该作者
1,27独立

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-27 16:19:06 |只看该作者
11# adj-remy
改好啦~~谢谢你给我改的作文哦~~
1月30号IBT要给力啊~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-12-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-26 21:34:35 |只看该作者
1,26独立作文

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-11
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-26 17:20:31 |只看该作者
6# adj-remy

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-26 14:55:40 |只看该作者
Nowadays, numerous financial students want to choose working in investment bank, because they hold that though they will face abundant difficulties in investment bank, they can feel that to conquer all opponents' happiness. However, other people, like me, prefer choosing that people finish easy work can make them happier than difficult work, and I have several reasons to support my viewpoint.
( m0 k! l! w+ Z
First and foremost, although helping elders, donating money to charity and giving a dollar to beggar are easy to people which can only spend few times to accomplish, people are still warm-hearted to do those things. The indispensable reason is that they can be easy to accomplish a thing but this thing is charitable deed. (我觉得第一句话就亮观点比较好)For example, there are numerous(用过了。。可以换成别的什么a wealth of) American take a part of their salaries into charities, such as the children charity, Red Cross and refugee charity. Although they may not have any return after they donate, though most people cannot remember their names, though they may not change anything only by themselves, they still persist in donation. Because they are sure that if their donations can help some people which falling into abysses to escape, they will feel happier than do other things. As a result, I can draw a conclusion that no matter donating money or helping elders are easy to do, those things can still give happy to people in daily life.
$ D) ?0 |1 \+ }! R3 a9 ?/ o
The first example is only an illustration that there is a deeper theory underlying this argument, which is that finishing an easy thing can only use people few times, so they can do other things which they like in extra time. Compared with it, if people have to work in challenging or difficult, they will have high stress. Consequently, they will definitely lose happiness in difficult things. For instance, a lot of day traders are collapse every year, though they have ample properties. Because they cannot bear the stress which comes from stock market, they have to face computer screens all days and nearly have not any vocation. Therefore, no matter they can explain some difficulties which other people are afraid; they cannot equal that they will become happy.

However, sometimes people can also feel happy in finishing difficult things, like after students conquer challenging tests, they can feel relaxed. However, a close inspection of this problem would reveals how flimsy it is: this happiness can only become true in a few circumstances, but not include all potential. Therefore, I am sure that my above examples can conquer all opponents.

In conclusion, although some people maintain their opinion: people feel happier when they conquer some difficult problems, I still support my viewpoint: to donating money, it is an easy thing, but can give laughing to people. To decrease stress, easy things can also give happy to people.

思路很清晰……写的超级好……哈哈

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-12-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-26 13:03:59 |只看该作者
顶一下

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-9-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-25 23:15:36 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People feel happier when they finish 3 A;a challenging or difficult work than they finish an easy one.

u' z3 ?/ ~2 ~. N: L- @( a
Nowadays, numerous financial students want to choose working in investment bank, because they hold that though they will face abundant difficulties in investment bank, they can feel that to conquer all opponents' happiness. However, other people, like me, prefer choosing (the view)that people finish easy work can make them happier than difficult work, and I have several reasons to support my viewpoint.% z1 w: n8 y, ?3 G

First and foremost, although helping elders, donating money to charity and giving a dollar to beggar are easy to people which can only spend few times to accomplish, people are still warm-hearted to do those things. The indispensable reason is that they can be easy to accomplish a thing but (这里用but转折有点重了,用as好些)this thing is charitable deed.For example, there are numerous American take a part of their salaries into charities, such as the children charity, Red Cross and refugee charity. Although they may not have any return after they donate, though most people cannot remember their names, though they may not change anything only by themselves, they still persist in donation. Because they are sure that if their donations can help some people which falling into abysses to escape, they will feel happier than do other things. As a result, I can draw a conclusion that no matter donating money or helping elders are easy to do, those things can still give happy to people in daily life.1 j1 (这里慈善捐钱的举例论证与题意挑战性工作或轻松的工作不大相关吧,虽然都可以理解为广义上的小事)c; h- e; Y( w. r% ~( _

The first example is only an illustration that there is a deeper theory underlying this argument, which is that finishing an easy thing can only use people few times, so they can do other things which they like in extra time. Compared with it, if people have to work in challenging or difficult, they will have high stress. Consequently, they will definitely lose happiness in difficult things. For instance, a lot of day traders are collapse every year, though they have ample properties. Because they cannot bear the stress which comes from stock market, they have to face computer screens all days and nearly have not any vocation. Therefore, no matter they can explain some difficulties which other people are afraid; they cannot equal that they will become happy.

However, sometimes people can also feel happy in finishing difficult things, like after students conquer challenging tests, they can feel relaxed. However, a close inspection of this problem would reveals how flimsy it is: this happiness can only become true in a few circumstances, but not include all potential. Therefore, I am sure that my above examples can conquer all opponents.

In conclusion, although some people maintain their opinion: people feel happier when they conquer some difficult problems, I still support my viewpoint: to donating money, it is an easy thing, but can give laughing to people. To decrease stress, easy things can also give happy to people.

楼主的写的论证观点和大部分人不同,很赞哦~~第一段的例子我觉得不太妥,个人意见,希望与楼主交流已下~
Noing is impossible

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-12-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-1-25 22:10:33 |只看该作者

1,25独立作文
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People feel happier when they finish
a challenging or difficult work than they finish an easy one.

Nowadays, numerous financial students want to choose working in investment bank, because they hold that though they will face abundant difficulties in investment bank, they can feel that to conquer all opponents' happiness. However, other people, like me, prefer choosing that people finish easy work can make them happier than difficult work, and I have several reasons to support my viewpoint.

First and foremost, although helping elders, donating money to charity and giving a dollar to beggar are easy to people which can only spend few times to accomplish, people are still warm-hearted to do those things. The indispensable reason is that they can be easy to accomplish a thing but this thing is charitable deed. For example, there are numerous American take a part of their salaries into charities, such as the children charity, Red Cross and refugee charity. Although they may not have any return after they donate, though most people cannot remember their names, though they may not change anything only by themselves, they still persist in donation. Because they are sure that if their donations can help some people which falling into abysses to escape, they will feel happier than do other things. As a result, I can draw a conclusion that no matter donating money or helping elders are easy to do, those things can still give happy to people in daily life.

使用道具 举报

RE: remy作文贴 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
remy作文贴