注册时间
2005-11-10
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-8-4 09:46:41 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
写作
Some people think that governments should spend as much money as possible on developing or buying computer technology. Other people disagree and think that this money should be spent on more basic needs. Which one of these opinions do you agree with? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
口语:   
A gift (such as a camera, a soccer ball, or an animal) can contribute to a child’s development. What gift would you give to help a child develop? Why? Use reasons and specific examples to support your choice.

写作:

When it comes to the use of researching funds, there are different opinions as listed in the title. Nevertheless, in my part, I prefer the further choice than the former one. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.

Admittedly, the computer technology is of great importance, especially in the modern society. For a country, safety defense system could not go without the suppport of computer technology. For a giant company, advanced management system based on computer is necessary for a compay's flourishing.

However, this does not mean that we should spend most of money on computer technology. In fact, it is those basic researches that need the investigation the most because they are more important in the long run.

The main reason for my propensity is that these basic researches are influecing the development of society directly. For example, in the scientific realm, we often get confused that no proper materials are fit for certain property we demand, although we can simulate those properties by computers. The study of materials is basic and slowly compared to that of computer technology, but it does limit a serie of researches. Without funding such basic research, total development is hard to achieve.

Also, the basic study needs the investment of the counrty or the company more than the computer technology because the computer technology itself can creat money, while the basic study can not see practical use for a long time. The basic studies need to build labrotary, and the researchers need salary to support their family, where is the money from? Only from the fund of the country or company. From this point of view, we should help the basic study rather than computer technology.

Taking into accounty of all these factors, we can reach the conclusion that the basic study need the funds support more than the computer technology.

口语
I would give a child a soccer ball or a basket ball to help him develop. A ball would cultivate him the interest of sport. Maybe the interest could make him become an excellent sports player like Jorden in the future. Even he does not major in sport, exercise is necessary and beneficial for his physical health. So I would like to give him a ball as my gift.

[ 本帖最后由 glxing 于 2007-8-4 09:49 编辑 ]
不懈地努力
来告慰自己未竟的梦想!
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-2-12
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-8-4 11:24:31 |只看该作者

沙发了 哈哈

When it comes to the use of researching funds, there are different opinions as listed in the title. Nevertheless, in my part, I prefer the further choice than the former one.(直接写出来computer technology 和basic needs 是不是更好) My arguments for this point are listed as follows.

Admittedly, the computer technology is of great importance, especially in the modern society. For a country, safety defense system could not go without the suppport of computer technology. For a giant company, advanced management system based on computer is necessary for a compay's flourishing.(楼主电脑懂很多阿是不是学电脑的 呵呵)

However, this does not mean that we should spend most of money on computer technology. In fact, it is those basic researches that need the investigation the most because they are more important in the long run.

The main reason for my propensity is that these basic researches are influecing the development of society directly. For example, in the scientific realm, we often get confused that no proper materials are fit for certain property we demand, although we can simulate those properties by computers. The study of materials is basic and slowly compared to that of computer technology, but it does limit a serie of researches. Without funding such basic research, total development is hard to achieve.)

Also, the basic study needs the investment of the counrty or the company more than the computer technology because the computer technology itself can creat money, while the basic study can not see practical use for a long time. The basic studies need to build labrotary, and the researchers need salary to support their family, where is the money from? (不太明白,和题目是不是有点对不上? )Only from the fund of the country or company. From this point of view, we should help the basic study rather than computer technology.

Taking into accounty of all these factors, we can reach the conclusion that the basic study need the funds support more than the computer technology.
结构很好!    楼主的作文很好, 限于我水平有限,只能提这些意见了,呵呵  
口语
I would give a child a soccer ball or a basket ball to help him develop. A ball would cultivate him the interest of sport. Maybe the interest could make him become an excellent sports player like Jorden in the future. Even he does not major in sport, exercise is necessary and beneficial for his physical health. So I would like to give him a ball as my gift.是不是短点了,购说的吗)

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-7-26
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2007-8-4 13:42:21 |只看该作者
写作:

When it comes to the use of researching funds, there are different opinions as listed in the title. Nevertheless, in my part, I prefer the further choice than the former one*1. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.

Admittedly, the computer technology is of great importance, especially in the modern society. For a country, safety defense system could not go without the suppport of computer technology. For a giant company, advanced management system based on computer is necessary for a compay's flourishing.

However, this does not mean that we should spend most of money on computer technology. In fact, it is those basic researches that need the investigation the most*2 because they are more important in the long run.

The main reason for my propensity is that these basic researches are influecing the development of society directly. For example, in the scientific realm, we often get confused that no proper materials are fit for certain property we demand, although we can simulate those properties by computers*3. The study of materials is basic and slowly compared to that of computer technology, but it does limit a serie of researches. Without funding such basic research, total development is hard to achieve.

Also, the basic study needs the investment of the counrty or the company more than the computer technology because the computer technology itself can creat money, while the basic study can not see practical use for a long time. The basic studies need to build labrotary, and the researchers need salary to support their family, where is the money from? Only from the fund of the country or company. From this point of view, we should help the basic study rather than computer technology.

综观全文,作者好像没有正确理解题目的意思,这样很容易是考官无法把握你的脉络,是很致命的.我刚才查了,这是题库的第100题,的确讲的是区别基础需求(比如公共设施(高速公路,医院等))和电脑科技,而不是basic research 和computer research,后者明显增加了写作的难度,因为不容易说清楚.可以参考11,19,95,特别是95题.
细节上
*1. 习惯上用latter and former表达前后者.支持mantnkh的观点,应该在主题段中明确表达出你支持哪个
*2.建议把most和后面的important换个词,比如说basic如何的significant
*3.不用写although这半句.虽然是为了避免以偏概全,但读者难免会想,既然computer能做,还用basic干什么.
建议作者写作时增加一些高级的词汇和语法结构,增色文章.

关于口语,我觉得不需要太多的评价,因为我们写出来的,显然已经比我们当时说的要改善一些了.只要把45s说完,with specific detail and reasons就可以了,说是更重要的.不知道楼主的语速,是否能把45s用完?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-7-26
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2007-8-4 13:47:21 |只看该作者
另外你的作业链接给错了,应该把page后面的pid删除,和第一次作业的比较就知道了

使用道具 举报

声望