寄托币
注册时间
2006-9-12
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-7-16 21:44:32 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
writing: Most people like other people to make decision for them. But other not. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

When faced with some big problems relate to making decisions, most people do not know how to choose and ask for help from their friends and families, they always take for granted that other people’s decision should be better than them. As for me, I would prefer to make decisions by myself. It is true that friends and families are crucial when you encounter some troubles, and their suggestions can help you greatly to overcome the difficulties. Nevertheless, in one’s whole life, friends and families can not accompany with him/her at any place and any time, he/she must spend most of his/her time alone, so making decision is an essential ability for everyone in his/her life. Also, no one understand you better than yourself, some decisions made by other people may not suitable for your, so, maybe I will take other people’s suggestions as some references, the final decision is always made by myself.
When I was young, I spent most of my time with my parents, all the decisions in my life at that period was made by my parents, all I have to do is to follow my parents’ guide, I never thought whether a decision made by my parents is right or wrong, and I was willing to do all the work as what my parents told me to do, even a suit I should pull on is also my parents’ guide, at that days I have never considered that I should made a decision by myself.
As I grow older, I began to realize that I have to make some decisions by myself, at first, making decisions was difficult for me, but when I made more and more decisions, I found that only myself knew me who I was, no one can made decisions for me better than myself. Also, I found that some decisions made by my parents for me is not suitable for me, I had my own thoughts and they can not understood me well. So I prefer to make decisions by my self.
However, other people’s advices are also needed when making decisions, because we can not predict the coming future, we can not make sure that our own decisions are the best choice, which may has some defects that are overlooked by ourselves, so we also need other people’s suggests that help us to find the deficiency of our decisions. For instance, nowadays, with the rapid development of internet, before going to the supermarket, most people will first search the comments on the internet for some guidance, which can help them to save a lot of time in comparing all kinds of products in the supermarket.
All in all, we need to make decisions by ourselves, but we also need other people’s advices, only when we combine both of them can we make a better decision.

speaking: Do you agree or disagree: Students should wear uniform in school?
I choose not to wear uniform in school, the reasons that support my viewpoint are below.
First, uniform will make students feel uncomfortable and being lack of personality, it’s not suitable for their age.
Second, the uniform may not suitable for everyone, because everyone has his/her own size, it is difficult to make all the uniform suit all the students.
Third, emphasize too much on uniform also can cause corruption, because the leaders can make the price higher than its real price so that they can a lot of money that should not belonged to them.
So I don’t think students should wear uniform in school

[ 本帖最后由 leadensky 于 2007-7-16 21:46 编辑 ]
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-2-9
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-7-17 18:20:15 |只看该作者
When faced with some big problems relate to making decisions, most people do not know how to choose and ask for help from their friends and families, they always take for granted that other people’s decision(s) should be better than them(their). As for me, I would prefer to make decisions by myself. It is true that friends and families are crucial(缺少宾语) when you encounter some troubles, and their suggestions can help you greatly to overcome the difficulties. Nevertheless, in one’s whole life, friends and families can not accompany with(删除accompany vt.) him/her at any place and any time, he/she must spend(s) most of his/her time alone, so making decision is an essential ability for everyone in his/her life. Also, no one understand(s) you better than yourself, some decisions made by other people may not suitable for your(you), so, maybe I will take other people’s suggestions as some references, the final decision is always made by myself.
个人觉得开头有点长。可以分点给结尾~
When I was young, I spent most of my time with my parents, all the decisions in my life at that period
was(were) made by my parents, all I have to do is to follow(following) my parents’ guide(guidance), I never thought whether a(the) decision made by my parents is right or wrong, and I was willing to do all the work as what my parents told me todo, even a suit I should pull on is also my parents’ guide, at that days I have(had) never considered that I should made a decision by myself.
整段只有一句话,让人找不到主题句。结构不太清晰。
As I grow older, I began to realize that I
have(had) to make some decisions by myself,(.) at first, making decisions was difficult for me, but when I made more and more decisions, I found that only myself knew me who I was(?), no one can made decisions for me better than myself. Also, I found that some decisions made by my parents for me(重复后面,删除)is(are) not suitable for me, I had my own thoughts and(which) they can not understood (me well 删除) (这句感觉有点中国式英语). So I prefer to make decisions by my self.
However, other people’s advices are also needed when making decisions, because we can not predict the coming future, we can not make sure
that(whether) our own decisions are the best choice(s), which may has(have) some defects that are overlooked by ourselves, so we also need other people’s suggests(suggestions) that help us to find the deficiency of our decisions. For instance, nowadays, with the rapid development of internet, before going to the supermarket, most people will first search the comments on the internet for some guidance, which can help them to save a lot of time in comparing all kinds of products in the supermarket.
All in all, we need to make decisions by ourselves, but we also need other people’s advices, only when we combine both of them can we make a better decision.
个人建议:可以先把每段的主题句写出来,这样看起来结构更清晰一点。并且作者有个特点就是一句话写到尾,看起来有点累。还有时态、单复数之类的问题。

[ 本帖最后由 cleo0812 于 2007-7-17 18:24 编辑 ]

使用道具 举报

RE: CRACK 9T小组第1次作业---leadensky [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发