注册时间
2003-1-8
精华
帖子

Virgo处女座 荣誉版主

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2004-5-7 14:22:12 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
This is my life, the only one I have, and I love it. at 20 you may say I haven't lived long enough to really have an opinion but I've had friends pass away at 16, life is short...

There's ups and there's downs but if you keep on trucking you'll find out it usually levels out. That may be my optimistic youth speaking but I can't age myself to experience what my elders have.

I don't like to complain anything, though not everything goes in my way. But that's ok, life should be lived as a whole one. ATTITUDE is the major player in this life and mine is almost there! Just make sure you're on the side of the angels who will see you through.
Whistling softly in the dark
Is a better cure than anything
For a confused mind searching for an answer

Whistling loudly enough to drown out that little voice inside your head
Is a better way than any other
To prevent miscommunication of feelings

Whistling quickly for a dog
Is a necessary task
If you wish to be a best friend in return

And whistling a tune all your own
Is the only way
To survive this life in one piece
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2003-7-14
精华
帖子

荣誉版主 Sub luck

沙发
发表于 2004-5-7 15:03:16 |只看该作者
Hey fran.

I appreciate your starting up this topic but it seems when you start too much and too often in a similar manner, it turns out, somewhat like interrogations. This don't make me feel good and I don't know whether others feel the same way.

Just my opinion.
Rien de réel ne peut être menacé.
Rien d'irréel n'existe.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2003-9-5
精华
帖子

Gemini双子座 荣誉版主

板凳
发表于 2004-5-7 20:54:12 |只看该作者
Well..so long time..not to be here:p
It seems like Fran, you are facing with lots of crossing, but luckily you have a good attitude to deal with these kind of things, and  I really hope you could handle all the difficulties and problems finally..:)
And in recent time, I'm satisfied with my days though there are not so many interesting things to make me feel excited..anyway this is called life..
But luckily...A new day will come to me...:D:D
I'm counting on it faithfully...:p
如果我还有哀伤...
让风吹散它...
如果我还有快乐...
也许吧...

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2003-2-17
精华
帖子

Leo狮子座 荣誉版主

地板
发表于 2004-5-8 00:07:23 |只看该作者
Well, reality is for people to be realistic  but one should not be defeated by it.

As for me, there's always been frustrations which enmesh me into depression and sadness, but everytime difficulties come, you need to find solution to crack them out. Neither evasion nor exaction will work under such circumstances, whereas sometimes all we need to do is simply to consign our control of life to the omnipotent TIME, who will give us a acceptable and perfact answer to the befuddlement. So my attitude toward life is to try as hard as I can and wait to see the result, C'est la vie!

Enjoy your life fran! Nothing will hamper your happiness as long as you keep on going with your own step.
There is nothing lost

That may be found

If sought

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2002-5-19
精华
帖子

挑战ETS奖章 寄托之心勋章 US Advisor 在任资深版主 寄托兑换店纪念章

发表于 2004-5-8 13:59:41 |只看该作者
for ur question:
why not?

u have a group of DDs, MMs and friends here and in other place, and the amout of these will  increase~
please dont think as this the angel on the side looking u, but believe u r the angel in this world :)
汝不可因惰而随心所睡!汝不可移志而半途而废!汝不可因苦而哭天抹泪!汝不可求闲而叫苦喊累!汝不可因难而节节后退!汝不可因败而万念俱灰!坚持到底!

请大家贯彻自己动手丰衣足食的原则。有问题先找精华,再提问。

在寄托,我们携手同行,飞跃梦想

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2003-1-14
精华
帖子
发表于 2004-5-8 22:36:06 |只看该作者
but if we are really all just the prisioners of our devices, how to lead a tranquit life during which you can ask your heart without affected by the outside world?
HotelCalifornia
-----------------------------------------------------------------
We are all just prisoners here, of our own device

使用道具 举报

RE: Are you happy with your life as current? [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
Are you happy with your life as current?
https://bbs.gter.net/thread-189214-1-1.html
复制链接
发送
报offer 祈福 爆照
回顶部