使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-7-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-7-14 11:34:21 |只看该作者
LZ写作非常好啊(是冲27+吗?),我每看你一篇文章都觉得受益匪浅,多多学习~!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-2-1
精华
帖子

备考先锋 AW小组活动奖 IBT Zeal IBT Smart Virgo处女座 满1年在任版主 US-applicant

发表于 2012-7-14 09:08:17 |只看该作者
The past decades have witnessed the remarkable development in technology. People use cell-phone or e-mail, replacing the letter, to get connection with others, and people surf the internet, instead of going to library, to search the information they need. The world keeps changing and many people find it is difficult to move fast enough to catch up with the majority, especially the elder. Their minds still stay in the less development era that to some extent they cannot judge things in a proper way. Thus I endorse that the advice from our grandparents is of little use for their grandchildren. The reasons are as follows.

A computer enables people to get everything they need in a second, which grandparents may think it is not as comprehensive as the information searched in library. With the advent of the information era, all most every medium want to spread out their news and reports in an efficient way, thus the internet is their wisdom choice. Once information is posed on the internet, it can be spread in many parts of the world. Therefore people can get everything they desire through the computer. Furthermore, compared with the internet which offers people latest news, the information in the library is be out of date. Publishing a book or to printing a newspaper takes long period of time to be accessible to us.

Studying abroad offers people an opportunity to learn advanced technology and knowledge, while grandparents may not agree because they think that their children are too young to live in another country alone. For instance, as the increasing number of foreign students being enrolled in American university, many schools have set international students office to offer assistance for the international students. This office just like a rescue station for students from other country, thus students can get the solution to almost all the problems they are facing. Therefore, studying abroad is not as tough as the grandparents’ words, instead even is of more convenience and safety. It isn’t a wise choice to abort further studying because of students’ grandparents’ improper advice.

Admittedly, we can learn the Chinese traditional culture from our grandparents, like being economical. In China, the elder generation prefers to save all their money in the bank for future. In fact, as the rapid development has taken place in economy, people earn much more than the elder generation does, it is well accepted to spend some money on enjoying the life. For example, people, under great pressure nowadays, prefer to take a vocation for relaxing, instead of putting all of money in bank. Not to mention the devaluation, making it unadvisable to save all the money.

Taking into account all these factors, I strongly believe that grandparents’ advice is of little use to their grandchildren.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-2-1
精华
帖子

发表于 2012-7-14 09:07:59 |只看该作者
The past decades have witnessed the remarkable development in technology. People use cell-phone or e-mail, replacing the letter, to get connection with others, and people surf the internet, instead of going to library, to search the information they need. The world keeps changing and many people find it is difficult to move fast enough to catch up with the majority, especially the elder. Their minds still stay in the less development era that to some extent they cannot judge things in a proper way. Thus I endorse that the advice from our grandparents is of little use for their grandchildren. The reasons are as follows.

A computer enables people to get everything they need in a second, which grandparents may think it is not as comprehensive as the information searched in library. With the advent of the information era, all most every medium want to spread out their news and reports in an efficient way, thus the internet is their wisdom choice. Once information is posed on the internet, it can be spread in many parts of the world. Therefore people can get everything they desire through the computer. Furthermore, compared with the internet which offers people latest news, the information in the library is be out of date. Publishing a book or to printing a newspaper takes long period of time to be accessible to us.

Studying abroad offers people an opportunity to learn advanced technology and knowledge, while grandparents may not agree because they think that their children are too young to live in another country alone. For instance, as the increasing number of foreign students being enrolled in American university, many schools have set international students office to offer assistance for the international students. This office just like a rescue station for students from other country, thus students can get the solution to almost all the problems they are facing. Therefore, studying abroad is not as tough as the grandparents’ words, instead even is of more convenience and safety. It isn’t a wise choice to abort further studying because of students’ grandparents’ improper advice.

Admittedly, we can learn the Chinese traditional culture from our grandparents, like being economical. In China, the elder generation prefers to save all their money in the bank for future. In fact, as the rapid development has taken place in economy, people earn much more than the elder generation does, it is well accepted to spend some money on enjoying the life. For example, people, under great pressure nowadays, prefer to take a vocation for relaxing, instead of putting all of money in bank. Not to mention the devaluation, making it unadvisable to save all the money.

Taking into account all these factors, I strongly believe that grandparents’ advice is of little use to their grandchildren.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-2-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-16 10:57:41 |只看该作者
people pay more attention on the public
pay attetion to不是on,貌似第三段一开始还有一个。

who care more public recognition
care about把,没见过care直接用的

people then purse higher level
purse拼错

universities in china
祖国啊,要大写!

obtain public recognition regardless money
money前面是不是少了一of

总体来说很好很强大,栗子举的很好!学习了。。鉴定完毕。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-9-11
精华
帖子

AUandNZ Award 烤鸭大厨 Golden Apple 美版守护者 寄托之心勋章 寄托与我 Aquarius水瓶座 寄托优秀版主 AW作文修改奖 IBT Zeal IBT Smart IBT Elegance GRE斩浪之魂 GRE守护之星 分享之阳 德意志之心 新加坡SG ADVISOR 新加坡SG ASSISTANT 新加坡SG APPLICANT 寄托兑换店纪念章 2015 US-applicant 寄托16周年纪念勋章 荣誉版主

发表于 2012-6-15 23:58:34 |只看该作者
sodapeng 发表于 2012-6-15 22:33
Since the economy has developed at a rapid rate, people earn much more money than before. Thus inste ...

附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-2-1
精华
帖子

发表于 2012-6-15 22:33:42 |只看该作者
Since the economy has developed at a rapid rate, people earn much more money than before. Thus instead of worrying about the problems of food supplement, people pay more attention on the public recognition. Some people claim that person who seeks public recognition is like a dog chasing his own tail who, when captures it, discovers it is only a tail. Those people finally get nothing after a long time pursuing. Thus they believe that focusing on the money is of more importance.  On the contrary, I endorse that people who care more public recognition can benefit both themselves and society. The reasons are stated as follows.

Admittedly, people need money to support their family. Abraham Maslow, an American psychologist, develops a theory of the hierarchy of needs a pyramid depicting the levels of human needs, psychological and physical. Since people earn more money than before, people's physiological demands, the first level including food and shelter, has been met; people then purse higher level including the public recognition. From Maslow's theory we know that people chasing the public recognition is based on a self-sufficient life. If a person cannot even make himself a living, it is ridiculous for him to pursue the public recognition. Nonetheless, nowadays most people can earn themselves a living. Why not devote ourselves in obtaining public recognition? Things we get from these are overweighing the money.

A person who pays more attention on obtaining public recognition is more likely to have a chance to get promotion. Take me for an instance. When I got my first job after graduated from university, I worked very hard in order to gain the recognition from my boss and other colleagues, working late or even over night to accomplish my task and being polite to everyone. After couples of months’ working, nearly all the people in this company knew that I was considerate and diligent including my boss. Finally I got the position of deputy manager, furthermore, my boss introduced me to his coworkers, which offered me a chance to know more celebrities and learn from them. Public recognition plays a crucial part in one's success, and people should work hard to gain it regardless of money.

Additionally, people may devote themselves to the charity to gain public recognition which has positive effect on society profoundly. Run Run Shaw, a film maker in Hong Kong, launched TVB and grew it into a multi-billion dollar TV empire ranking as one of the top 5 television producers today in the world. Over the years, He has donated billions of dollars to charity, especially the education career. Almost all the universities in china have a building or library that is named after Run Run Shaw. He devotes all his life in charity, which helps him to gain recognition widely, and at the meantime benefits both the universities and undergraduates.

Take into account what have been discussed above. I strongly believe that people will work hard to obtain public recognition regardless money which benefits both individuals and society

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-2-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-7 23:17:31 |只看该作者
123# sodapeng 你和阿呆都太强大了,那么多字,半个小时写的完吗?
今天受打击啊,我写350都还困难:mad:
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报