4. 请将各自的拼写和基本语法错误纠正之后再传

5.  每次作业在截至日当天晚上24点以前提交,否则视为未完成作业,或延期。
6.口语随作文一起公布并提交

三、  作业修改与总结

1.  希望每次大家都能把错误归纳总结,将修改后的作业跟帖上来这既是对别人的尊重也是对自己的提高。
2.  每星期天晚上9点举行进行一次总结汇报,希望大家准时参加。

四、  组员义务:

1.  请认真准时完成作业。

2.  按规定次序以确保每个人的作文都能被修改到。修改作文请务必认真,改得越仔细,自己学到的越多!当然,若对某篇文章特别有感情,也可以跨组修改,但前提是完成自己的任务。修改后的文章请跟原帖。

五、每周组长轮换

1. 组织全组成员进行一次讨论,分析一下现阶段我们组各个成员存在的主要问题
2.监督组员完成当期作业并根据作业情况及时编排互改次序。

3.组长按编号任命
六、退组方法:

1.  累计3次不写作业或者累计3次不履行修改义务,将视为您自动申请退组,并退组成功。

2.  向组长头条或者在大贴占座处发表退组声明,即可获得退组资格

七、友情提示:

1.  需要请假的请事先跟组长报告,由组长安排。

2.  对每次都对帮忙改作文的同学致以感谢

3.  请认真修改小组成员的文章

、每周作业内容纪录:

作业将会提前一个星期布置。所有作业题目将在此处存档。最新作业将在作业题目联接贴及群公告内更新,请及时查看。

第一周:innocent 任组长

W1   Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Televisions, newspapers, magazines, and other media pay too much attention to the personal lives of famous people such as figures and celebrities. Use specific reasons and details to explain your opinion.

W2    Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: the ability to speak well is more important than the ability of write well.

W3    Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: it is more important to award students for efforts ( trying or hard working) than for achievement (good grades)

S1    What foreign country would you like to visit? Choose a country and explain why you would like to go there. Include details and examples to support your explanation.

S2    In some schools, teachers decide what classed students must take, other schools allow students to selects to select their own classes, which system do you think is better and why? Include details and examples in your explanation.

[ 本帖最后由 innocent 于 2007-2-15 13:40 编辑 ]
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-12-27 22:15:36 |只看该作者
现在还能加入吗?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-8-8
精华
帖子

Taurus金牛座 荣誉版主 IBT Zeal IBT Elegance

发表于 2007-11-15 22:44:38 |只看该作者

回复 #28 jing212 的帖子

人家已经CLOSE了吧

建议LS的自己组个小组
~豆豆~改作文的小屋子
口语六道题复习建议
iBT报名全流程[图解版]
GTER 07年TOEFL iBT口语|写作机经整理

Life is like a 2πr.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-11-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-11-15 22:42:49 |只看该作者

我申请加入

大家好,我是个站在外面观看的新手,我也想加入。我的作文水平很差,但我很勤奋,会按时交作业请接受我。:) 希望和你们共同进步。期待回复。谢谢

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-7-11
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-8-28 19:37:41 |只看该作者

:)
宜昌

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-6-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-6-29 15:29:58 |只看该作者
迷茫啊....我也想加入一个可是怎么这个组好象....!?奇怪啊

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-3-30
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-5-5 09:57:59 |只看该作者

怎么加入?

为啥没有成立

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-24
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-4-5 09:44:41 |只看该作者
该活动没有搬家吧,怎么 2月份以后就没有了

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-24
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-4-5 09:41:36 |只看该作者

我想交作业

现在可以参加么??

收纳新手不

Q:28146203

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-3-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-2-18 15:33:31 |只看该作者
顶一下,呵呵

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-20
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-2-15 21:06:19 |只看该作者

回复 #6 shuyaj 的帖子

There exists an extensive controversy between a delight work and a job with a considerable payment. It is unfair to draw a quick conclusion without serious considerations. As far as I concerned, I would assert that only if our basic acquirements are gratified can(?) we draw that being glad is more significant. My arguments for this point are listed as follows.

One reason is that an individual can not survive without money or other fundamental materials. No one can deny that people, especially those who are on the verge of famine, hardly feel joyful in their daily life(lives). Because they have to (be worried)worry about not only their breakfast when opening eyes in each morning but also their shelter after a whole day's begging. Too large amount of examples have been showed in the television: in poverty area, almost nobody’s face are full of laugh. They are finding their next meal in every minute, then how they can find their smile? In addition, if we have not enough money to live, it will be stupid to quit a job even we do not like it. So survival is a prerequisite element.

Also, fine mood contribute to earning more money after we solve the problem of survival. It is obvious that working with interest is enjoyable. A person does things he or she do (does) not prefer is just like a car without enough oil. Then the work efficiency will decline. What is more, he or she will lose the job. My friend Jane is a good example. She was in a large company which she did not like at all with high payment last year. Finally the boss fired her and she changed another job. At first, she earned a little. But last time she told me she did happy in this company and she was promoted quickly. Obviously, the attitude toward job can strikingly influent one’s career.

Furthermore, it is benefit to our health if we keep a bright feeling. Experts suggest that the more you laugh, the much(more) healthier you are. On the other hand, we can work energetically in (with) good health.  

Admittedly, with high salary can develop our hobbies which can also take happiness for us. However, after taking thoroughly consideration, I would say that we should do utmost to find a job we like when we are not anxious for our bread any more. It is conducive to gaining (gain) much money as well as our health.  

论点层次分明,词语运用到位,连接词运用灵活得当(有很多需要向你学习的地方哦,呵呵),有很微小的个别小错误,但并不影响文章整体效果。如果有改正不得当的地方请多指教!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-20
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-2-15 20:28:13 |只看该作者

回复 #8 applehattie 的帖子

Every(用each 更好些) student in college would go out of the campus and spare no effort (觉得不太得当,建议换成其他词组)to find a job someday. Then here goes (不当)the question: whether you should find a work you really prefer or you should compete for a position of high salary? It is a hard question for everyone to answer. Actually(,) in my eyes, nothing can compare with my own (可以不要own)interest.

With the rapid development of society, people may find the competition between (between用于两者之间的比较,与and连用,此处应换成among)job hunters (加who更合适,结构更清晰)becomes(become用复数形式) more and more fiercely(fiercely是猛烈地,副词。形容数量的剧增最好用dramatic,或者significant) and it is really not easy to find a job nowadays. If i am lucky enough to find a job i love, i would be every(是拼写错误吧?very) happy, and of course (,)i would work very hard to accomplish the task of my own work..

There is an old saying goes: work is the salt of our life. If i dislike my job, and i do my work just because i have to. In this situation, nobody would like to work with you, you will become less interested in your job and less popular among your colleagues. So the job is so boring and you can imagine that how soggy your life would be.

However, the cost of living in city grows up(grow up是指人或动物的生长,消费的增长最好换用increase或者其他) very quickly and people should make every(?) effort to earn more money. So(可以换成therefore), maybe(中式英语,呵呵,去掉maybe,或者加逗号) a job with high salary would attract more attention than the job you really interested in. But in my opinion, the feeling of achievement of my job that i really like makes me feel really(real) happy, even if my job cannot satisfy all my needs.

So as for me, the happiness that my job brings to me is far more important than the possess of wealth. And I believe that my interesting job would add much more color to my daily life.

我觉得可能是很久没练习的缘故吧。有很多中式英语(我也是,呵呵),和一些词语的使用不得当,我觉得可能需要更多的练习和留意更多好的句型和词语,我们一起努力吧!一定会有很大进步的!加油!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-11-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-2-15 19:16:12 |只看该作者

回复 #7 jessie0514 的帖子

高强IBT小组作业 第一次
Do you  agree or disagree with the statement: being happy with your job is more important than high salary.

It goes without saying that career plays a vital role in every body's day-to-day life. Thus, never does the issue concerning what is more important in our daily work fail to fascinate us.(fascinate不够地道,本句没有谓语,NEVER用错,因为never,,,fail=success, 而且整句理解有点费解,是想说这个论题很难让人得到令人满意的答案吗?若是,或许可以这么写:never can the issue concerning what is more important in our daily work gain a satisfactory answer,我也改得很糟,别介意啊,PS:这句这么写还是很别扭,有点头重脚轻,可以换成别的句式)As to the question whether being happy with our job + is more important than high salary, most people will get the answer of yes, but as far as I concerned, high salary is more important and valuable.

To start with, basic to any understanding of work(???) is  make the life of oneself comfortable and happy.(is make有误,basic是形容词用法不对,此句不够地道, as we know, the goal for one to work is to enjoy a comfortable life。一般每段首句要清楚明了不宜太复杂)  We could have(建议用accept,更灵活) a good all-round education and have a try for anything we are interested in. In other words, having(可用owning替换) a comfortable income is the basic role of enjoying our lives.(跟主题句完全重复,可以不要我改的直接做主题句) A recent research indicated that 75% of the people whose monthly pay are(was) more than 1,000 dollar felt happiness(happy) in their lives, but only 52% of the people whose monthly pay are(was) less than 1,000 dollar get their happy lives(不够地道). It shows that payment is a very important way(工资是获得幸福生活的方式??不恰当。可用element) for us to get our happiness.(get ,happy好象用了好几次了吧,呵呵,这个关于生活幸福我也没有想到更好的表达,但是get=gain=obtain=achieve=attain, happy可以用其他的如glad. Joy 等等,可在词霸里面查,我的主要是写心情好,不是生活幸福,跟你的理解有些偏差)

What is more, if more of us have a higher salary(with higher salary), we could buy commodities of good quality(有点罗嗦,不够地道,直接用good/fine commodities) .If more qualified commodities are needed, more would be produced. If more qualified commodities have been produced, our country would be more wealthy and puissant. That's a nice circle. For this reason, we can safely say that high salary is important in our lives. (这个排比有点问题,感觉怪怪的,说不上来,呵呵,另外important=significant=•••)

Admittedly, being happy do have certain significance. It makes our work easy and have fun. However, higher salary is more important as the(a) basic way to have the chance of being happiness. (罗嗦,直接用became happy)

In conclusion, high salary is more important than being happy with our job because it's the final way for us to get many things (something) especially happiness.(结尾可以在发挥一下)

1,标点符号后面要有空格,每一段开头顶格写,段落之间要空行,一些错别字什么的可以先复制到WORD里检查一下,小问题,下次注意喽
2,有一些词汇方面的不够丰富,多用同义词替换哦,还有主谓宾之类的
3,PS:我觉得只要大致框架能把握,可以先把一些小毛病克服再去考虑论证的严谨,理由的新颖之类的,一步一步来,进步最明显,要不然就乱了

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-11-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-2-15 19:12:32 |只看该作者

[ 本帖最后由 shuyaj 于 2007-2-15 19:14 编辑 ]