寄托币
注册时间
2012-12-22
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-6-12 21:14:48 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is more important to choose friends with whom you can have fun than to choose friends that will help you when you need them.
There is some words describe a friendship like:There are two kinds of friends in the world,one is‘I like you so I need you’,the other is ‘I need you so I like you’.Which do you choose will reflect what the character you owned.For me,I will definitely choose the formol one,because the humorous people is aways I adore and desire to be with.Even the people who pull me up when I trapped in a trouble is what I need.

A friendship with the laugh can often reminds me the pure happiness without utilitarianism.The emotion of sharing things are deriving from the common view of two guys.And the view called tacit is more precious and valuable.A friend who have not seen for years suddenly call me just for a joke is always make me moved as she remember what I like.That is a fantastic experience compared with the call of I consult some problems that he probably know.That may makes he feel to be used without any personal affection.Thus,the sense guilty and uncomfortable I possessed will cease the continue connection with my friend.

What`s more,what I need most from my friend is keeping optimistic and calm.Every one has different standard when measuring a friendship.For me i really focus on the function words of my friend give me.Once I can not recover from the suffering of examination,one of my classmates had a date with me for drinking beers and talking about some the current things without mentioning any academic help.After the night I felt I am revitalize and fulfill the energies of the whole body.She told me that thing is not a big deal and encouraged me keep hurting and keep growing.To be frankly,that is much useful than assistant the academic papers.

The friend appearing any time  when you need is not beneficial for cultivating the capability of address problems independently.Gradually,we will get used to the help and rely on friends relation.What about facing the trouble alone?My roommate is depending on a host of friends for finishing major works,thus she finally realized none of things she can do personally.In contrast,my friends called “bad friends”,who are often deride me when I get a tragic mark.Meanwhile,I know that is meaning wish me do not crying like a little girl and never growing up.The high mark in the final exam are all attributed to my “bad friends”.

In sum,I wish we can connect due to the real affection and none of utilitarianism.And the best friends who I like so I need,is aways the one who can give me so much fun and love.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-9-11
精华
帖子

AUandNZ Award 烤鸭大厨 Golden Apple 美版守护者 寄托之心勋章 寄托与我 Aquarius水瓶座 寄托优秀版主 AW作文修改奖 IBT Zeal IBT Smart IBT Elegance GRE斩浪之魂 GRE守护之星 分享之阳 德意志之心 新加坡SG ADVISOR 新加坡SG ASSISTANT 新加坡SG APPLICANT 寄托兑换店纪念章 2015 US-applicant 寄托16周年纪念勋章 荣誉版主

沙发
发表于 2013-6-12 23:12:50 |只看该作者
welcome!加油练习哟~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-12-22
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2013-6-13 15:22:00 |只看该作者
秋雨荆州 发表于 2013-6-12 23:12
welcome!加油练习哟~

必须的@~~~~~@@@谢谢斑竹~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-9-7
精华
帖子

GRE梦想之帆 寄托兑换店纪念章

地板
发表于 2013-6-13 21:59:21 |只看该作者
加油
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-12-22
精华
帖子
发表于 2013-6-14 21:15:31 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 surtancy 于 2013-6-14 21:16 编辑

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?It is easier for more people now than in the past to get an education.

In this day and year, people  trend to hold this concept that education is not a process,however,it is a custom run through in whole life. Increasing people agree that we should get an education for the employment, revolution,and innovation.However, in terms of economy development, there are still a host of students who can not afford enrolling school. In my view, I agree the statement that it is easier for more people now than in the past to get an education.

First of all, the transformation of mind accelerate the form of educational market. In the past,most people hold the view that there is no use of getting education.Especially,they were desire to go to the countryside to support the cities construction. However,nowadays,individuals are being illuminated that we must rely on the advanced skills to achieve more modern devices.Thus,thousand of technology schools are being established and diverse of teachers can satisfies any demand of society.

What`s more, enterprise developing will contribute to immense training opportunities. If a company has the clear target and print-land,it must focus on the talents cultivation. All of the “Top 500 companies of the world”have their own stuff training and cultural construction.After the specific education,not only the stuff can hold the professional skills,but also establish a loyalty and thankfulness about the company.Beside,their personal education will return back to the interests and incomes.In conclusion,the development of economy prompting the education become easier.

Finally,with the technology development and living standard progressing,the dream of study anytime and anywhere were became true.We need not go back school and listen the teacher`s mumble anymore.Indeed,anyone can not catch up the rapidly changing in this world.In the contrary,with the book,magazine or ipad,the freshest and the most authority information will flow to any corner in one minutes.In light of the website called “ted”,you can touch the state-of-the-art message from Steven spelberg introducing about movie making,even if you are an engineer and totally know nothing about the movie.Form all above,revolutionary facilities makes people to get an education conveniently.

In sum,achieving education is companying our whole life.Specifically,how much information we hold decided how far we can go in some circumstances.The thirsty of getting progress will definitely makes the education easier.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-12-22
精华
帖子
发表于 2013-6-21 09:24:20 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The government and corporation should share all their scientific discoveries with other countries in the world.Please use specific details and examples to support your opinion.The competition between countries is indeed the competition between different discoveries.In this day and year,people are rarely wondering about how to invent the devise but are intending about how to steal the fruits in the governments.For this reason,I agree with statement that the government and corporation should share all their scientific discoveries with other countries in the world.Even though,the opposite will be decrease the process rates and wait the ready-made results of others.

The opening discoveries will benefits the international safety.Unbalance between the developed country and the developing country can stimulate the  ethnic attracting.Specifically,some of the people use the dangers nuclear weapon to threaten other countries for the interests.Nevertheless,if the scientific discoveries about the potential dangers weapon are shared in the world,then any government will not has any advantages in military.We would not being frightened about the scare due to the war.

What`s more, that matter will enhance the resource sharing.The responsibility of government is to keep dangers away and bring the well being to the citizens.Thus,if we share all the discoveries with other countries,then the diversity of science researching will be no longer exist.For instance, we can reduce our researching time about the gene due to the consequence of other countries,then we can use the time and money of explorer to address some more important issues like how the gene will make a change..Because the consequence of long tests has the significant means for own country,at least we can avoid the fail option during their experiment.Indeed,none wants to stop discovering.With the cutting-edge of all the resource,the government will serve us more efficiency.

Finally,the sharing will collaborate the state-of-art technologies and eclectic unmask the most complex and undiscovered enigmas in the world.Like how to pretend the globe warming and how to lengthen the life of human being.Due to the information block,a host of discoveries are being buried within the government.When we gather the fragments and select the successful part,maybe the problems will solved easily.

Relation between countries are not the enemy,but the partner.We should face the bigger problems like planets,environments,or deterioration of earth.Do not bothered in the foolish problems about how to advance from other countries,only thing will should do is to consider about how to establish a better world.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-3-29
精华
帖子

备考先锋 Aquarius水瓶座 寄托兑换店纪念章 美版守护者 荣誉版主

发表于 2013-6-22 20:33:34 |只看该作者
不好意思楼主 比较忙……
改好了
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册