声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-1-29
精华
帖子
楼主
发表于 2010-3-8 15:07:26 |显示全部楼层
3.7Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Visiting museums is the best way to learn about a country.
3 @, e& g) R' J* S& N6 O: y3 S6 _
- c5 y6 ]2 c& X! k) O$ {( d0 ?' ZHaveyou ever travelled to a foreign country?(if you have ever traveled to a foreign country,我觉得这样顺点) Which method do you choose tolearn about the country, visiting museums, historian buildings,landmarks or living with a native family? As for me, the best way isvisiting museums because museums represent the history, culture anddevelopment of a country and it’s really time-saving and money-saving.
! Q- M  Q+ o) T * C. X1 T! y; c" u
Museumsbring us enormous information about a country, such as history,culture, development and so on. I have ever been to the Chinese countrymuseum which almost includes every facet of China. The museum isdivided into several different exhibitions and what affects me most isthe Chinese ceramics. Do you know why one kind of ceramics in the worldis called “chinese”? Because it is the Chinese people that who invitedand develop this kind of art. With the explanation, various Chinese aredisplayed in the museum according to their periods. From thesemarvelous arts, we can easily get the history and culture of China.Therefore, museums are the places where shows the overall aspect of acountry. Seldom will other places provide such good information.
2 q0 f2 i) s! M( Y( \5 ~9 q3 Q- l7 I
4 @$ V: G( w1 E  J! \4 jWhat’smore, it’s effective and cheap to learn a country by visiting museums.We can gain the most information about a country in the shortest timewith the lowest price. Besides, museums in some countries are free tothe public. How wonderful it is! For example, in China, many provinces’museums are free to the first 300 visitors every day. I visited Shanxiprovince museum last year without any pay. It only took me a morning tosee all the exhibitions. But I learned a lot about the province." G6 u; W4 u; J4 b; D# y/ {" {6 t

1 l3 V# x; h# V) ^Fromwhat I have concerned above, if one wants to learn about a country,he’s better visit museums. Not only museums involve the history,culture and development of a country, but also it takes the least timeand least money.
非常工整的一篇文章啊,很赞,而且我觉得理由分析的还很到位,基本上没有什么毛病。呵呵,我刚看到这个题目的时候还头痛了半天不知道怎么写,LZ很强啊,可以写的还算翔实。但是,有一点其实还是要注意,虽然LZ的语言非常连贯而且用法基本上没有错,但是却给人有点平淡的感觉,要是能把句式更丰富一下会更好,当然这是锦上添花的建议。

使用道具 举报

RE: Fighting的作文本本 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
Fighting的作文本本