寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-19
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-7-31 20:04:36 |显示全部楼层 |倒序浏览
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Teachers should give students homework every day.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answers.

Some people believe that it is good for students to do as more homework as possible to enhance what they have learned, so the teachers should give students homework every day. However, as far as I’m concerned, doing homework every day will affect students’ normal life and it is not good for the development of children. I believe that students should have their own time to do what they are interested after school.
To begin with, students need time to relax and refresh themselves, everyday homework will deprive them of the rights to rest and play with their friends. One of the most important factors in the work place is efficiency, compared to a tired person, the energetic and vigorous one can finish his or her work better and faster. Proper rest is of great importance to the efficient study of students as well, for it will help them renew themselves. If students are pushed to do homework every day, they will get tired and be fed up of learning. I remembered when I was a small child at primary school, my math teacher always left a lot of homework to us. And I felt quite desperate and often cried while doing homework. Therefore, students’ should have time to rest and relax.
Besides, students need time to develop their interests and talents, which is important to the healthy growth and future career of young people. As the advancement of the modern world, to command a certain skill can help the student to be unique and obtain more advantages over the fierce competition in the work place. What’s more, children’s potential can be greatly evoked if they have enough time to practice. If Zerkerberg only did homework every day, he wouldn’t be able to set up the Facebook company. It is possible that our world could become better due to these special talents, so as long they have time to develop their potential.
In the final, instead of leaving students homework every day, we should guide the students to find out their strong points as well as their interests, and encourage them to be creative by introducing some open questions. According to the recent reports of some high school in Beijing, which have tried the education for all-around development, students there have a lot chance to learn knowledge outside the books and to develop their own interests, and the outcome turns out to be very promising.
To conclude, I strongly believe that students shouldn’t be given homework every day. Instead of repeating what they have learned again and again, it is more useful and important to development their interests and talents, which is of great significance not only to their personal development, but also to the whole society.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-19
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2012-8-12 10:12:56 |显示全部楼层
恩,要不是别人看自己还感觉不到这些问题。非常感谢~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-19
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2012-8-12 10:13:17 |显示全部楼层
mpromanus 发表于 2012-8-6 09:35
Teachers should give students homework every day. Use specific reasons and examples to support your  ...

恩,要不是别人看自己还感觉不到这些问题。非常感谢~

使用道具 举报

RE: 求Romanus改作文 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子